Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,648 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland (11621 Views)

Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Orangeburger: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Godoverevery:

I don't know your region is in competition of who will have the highest number of people killed per year.

So because more people are killed up north everyday no one should bother about the lil killings in the East according to you??

I can't say this your statement is due to illiterate but I can say for sure this foolery at it peak.

Don't mind those fools comparing criminality with the northerners. When they were raiding police stations taking their guns nothing was said then.

The earlier you rise to stop the crime the better it becomes to you people

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by membranus: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Igbos are the ones killing their kinsmen, and instead of them searching for and exposing the killers among themselves, they are busy deceiving themselves and looking for the culprits elsewhere.

Maybe when they descend into the northerners' level of self destruction their eyes will become clear.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Basheer22: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
it is your tribe that is foolish and killing yourselves

I dare your father to go out this morning, if meth addicts won't flog sense inside his flat head. grin

Sit at home fall on you there.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Bridget95(f): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

I dare your father to go out this morning, if meth addicts won't flog sense inside his flat head. grin

Your words reeks gheto,you need an education
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Bridget95(f): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Sit at home will continue to pain you till the end
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Basheer22: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
Your words reeks gheto,you need an education

You're a loser from a place where illiterates determine your direction. Illiterates have banned you from going out on Mondays and you cowards have taken it like that.
Really sucks to be you losers, no past no future, nasty present.

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by marsman: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Rugaria:

Don't worry yourself explaining anything to that thing. He claims to come from the north. The amount of people killed in one day in one state from the northwest where he claims to come from, supercedes the total amount of people killed by unknown gunmen in the whole East in a year, yet he has never felt so "traumatized" as he is displaying on this thread! You won't hear him blast his backward culture that provides enough impetus for greater violence to all those almajiri butchers. They will rather act like it's a family affair.

Just like the South westerners above, jumping up and down on this thread. You hardly hear them say a word about the the fact that the south west is now the capital of ritual killings in the whole world. They pretend these never happened while pokenosing on issues happening elsewhere. Atleast, the leaders of the South East are the ones complaining about these killings. How many times have the leaders of the other regions spoken up against the activities of these violent elements in their midsth? The northerners would have turned such event into an opportunity to ask for a "Development Commission" by now... Funny people..
Atleast they don't call them unknown gunmen in the south west. They are arrested, trialed and at times fortunately mobed. Same cannot be said for the criminal element hailed and raised in the south east

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by richie240: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Taaaa!
'Hypocrisy' fall on u there!
Where has ur tormentor- Tilumbu- been ever convicted of ANY crime?
Yet u lots have been slandering him, calling him 'thief' 'drug baron' etc without any proof, but when e reach una turn una suddenly remember d constitution!

Once again, 'hypocrisy' fall on una there!
cool
gidgiddy:

The law is that anyone arrested is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Anyone with common sense should be ashamed of the wholesale killings going on in the North and the disproportionate way the security forces are going about stopping it in relation to the rest of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by techWriter3: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2022
I wonder this South East is the most peaceful region in the region
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Bridget95(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

You're a loser from a place where illiterates determine your direction. Illiterates have banned you from going out on Mondays and you cowards have taken it like that.
You are pained and tortured by it and will continue to feel pained till the end. Did we complain? It doesn't stop us from making money. if anything ,its a day of rest.You man ,go get a life

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by oilykid(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
You are pained and tortured by it and will continue to feel pained till the end. Did we complain? It doesn't stop us from making money. if anything ,its a day of rest.You man ,go get a life
Ezi,I hope you stay in the east why typing this thrash cause most people are tired of this nonsense sit at home.. they are just sitting at home cause of the killings..

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by drlateef: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2022
You are kissing and hobnobbing with a terrorist organisation and you are worried about killings? What crocodile tears is that?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Bridget95(f): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2022
oilykid:

Ezi,I hope you stay in the east why typing this thrash cause most people are tired of this nonsense sit at home.. they are just sitting at home cause of the killings..
man,you are the real Ezi because you are tortured by what isn't your business.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Bridget95(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

its your father you will dare
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by CHAQUR: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Do you people allow ebube agwu function at all...? You preferred the ESN by some individuals to ebube agwu by the state government. Now you are calling the state government to do something. Still blame the FG security for sitting on the fence when they are being killed by your unknown gun men. But thank God for agreeing to the fact that your aggrieved youth should come to the negotiating table.. (you know them, but you don't want to mention names).

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
richie240:

Taaaa!
'Hypocrisy' fall on u there!
Where has ur tormentor- Tilumbu- been ever convicted of ANY crime?
Yet u lots have been slandering him, calling him 'thief' 'drug baron' etc without any proof, but when e reach una turn una suddenly remember d constitution!

Once again, 'hypocrisy' fall on una there!
cool

GEJ didn't commit any crime either, but that didn't stop you people, including your current president, from slandering him
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Emmanuelcann: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
They just woke up?
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by oilykid(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
man,you are the real Ezi because you are tortured by what isn't your business.
Fool, cause you are not being directly affected abi...E go soon reach your people that are in the east.. They will surely become a victim of ipob madness

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by richie240: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Good, I'm glad u didn't deny d slandering of Tilumbu by d 'usual suspects', which una still dey do even as we speak, so don't come and be quoting 'constitution' when the matter on ground does not favor u!
cool
gidgiddy:

GEJ didn't commit any crime either, but that didn't stop you people, including your current president, from slandering him

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by od501: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Just imagine the clowns that call themselves elders.

Maybe the fg should arrest dss officials residing in ondo or fulani herdsmen rearing their cattle in Kano, over the killing by "strange persons".

Arrest one of the miscreants now, both the online and offline clowns will d'art shouting "they are innocent", "this is Buhari victimisation" etc.

Anyway, wetin even concern me, so let them enjoy their villages very well. cheesy

You know nothing. Keep supporting evil until you become a victim. I pray it won't be too late when you finally realise that your so called DSS are the BH and Bandits your president claims to be fighting.
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Bridget95(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2022
oilykid:

Fool, cause you are not being directly affected abi...E go soon reach your people that are in the east.. They will surely become a victim of ipob madness
There isn't a greater fool than gi
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by od501: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2022
trutharena:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ohanaeze-raises-the-alarm-over-killings-in-igboland/amp/

There is no youth, it just the police and the DSS doing their thing. This is not the first time they have been exposed.
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by GerogeI(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Hahaha, okay let's pretend for a minute that this nonsense you guys have been saying is true. So all these killings and you people can't flush out these 'strangers' amongst you? They must look and acts like igbos too then grin Good actors

What is your ESN for then? You can't do this simplest of task yet you wanna fight a war? Hope una dey see happenings in Ukraine?

Are you okay? Why can't we flushout Nigerian Army backing fulani militia? Give ESN the tax payers money they are wasting and the legality they enjoy to get arms, and then compare.
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by od501: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Illiterates with global representation. Are you not dumbi lidis? grin
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Tingotoe: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2022
gidgiddy:
The Police should do their job and fish out whoever is is killing people, not just in Igbo land, but anywhere in Nigeria, and charge them to court
Tell your IPOB brothers to embrace peace and stop killing people first

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by GerogeI(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Did the killings start 2 weeks ago?
You can keep deceiving yourselves, no one gives a bleep
How is that relevant, since they can start their killing assignment anytime they want. A man who they kidnapped and befriended after sharing his money, gave out the alert last two weeks, that a group dressed in ESN colours was moving down our forest, boasting about how they will kill southeast youths for sit-at home in the name of ESN. If you want the youtube link I can still find it.
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Kaplus: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2022
GerogeI:

Chicken did not come to roost anywhere. The gunmen are security agents and fulani militia who arrived the east about 2weeks ago. Some of the people they kidnapped on their way down already gave information on their presence and agenda to impersonate ESN via YouTube broadcasts

Be deceiving yourself. I am core Igbo. And my village in Imo has ben reduced to Borno state in the last one year plus...elders and chiefs can't attend functions, Well-to-do sons can't visit home because it seems a crime to drive an SUV. The main gangs of the vandals are mostly escaped prisoners from Owerri prison, and known cultist. They cant even be reported to the police because the Divisional police station was destroyed in one of the attacks. Keep on supporting people you can not control; people who don't know whether you are their kit and kin. I doubt if you live in the East, and witness the nightmare of every Monday sit at home. It is FG and Fulani herdsmen indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Tingotoe:
Tell your IPOB brothers to embrace peace and stop killing people first

When you find any evidence they killed anyone, let me know
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by Tingotoe: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

When you find any evidence they killed anyone, let me know
The evidence you're looking for is in the cemetery

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by oilykid(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Bridget95:
There isn't a greater fool than gi
Why not say Amen for my prayers since you so much love Ipob
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by GerogeI(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Kaplus:

Be deceiving yourself. I am core Igbo. And my village in Imo has ben reduced to Borno state in the last one year plus...elders and chiefs can't attend functions, Well-to-do sons can't visit home because it seems a crime to drive an SUV. The main gangs of the vandals are mostly escaped prisoners from Owerri prison, and known cultist. They cant even be reported to the police because the Divisional police station was destroyed in one of the attacks. Keep on supporting people you can not control; people who don't know whether you are their kit and kin. I doubt if you live in the East, and witness the nightmare of every Monday sit at home. It is FG and Fulani herdsmen indeed.

Liar, which village us that?
As for the Sit-At Home, they simply adopted a 4 days work week ahead of Netherlands, Belgium and Kaduna state. Did you know the Igbo traditional week is made of 4 days eke, oye, afor nkwo.
Re: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Better that the clowns that lost yewa and igangan..slavish rant.

LeoDeKing:

Just imagine the clowns that call themselves elders.

Maybe the fg should arrest dss officials residing in ondo or fulani herdsmen rearing their cattle in Kano, over the killing by "strange persons".

Arrest one of the miscreants now, both the online and offline clowns will d'art shouting "they are innocent", "this is Buhari victimisation" etc.

Anyway, wetin even concern me, so let them enjoy their villages very well. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Has No Choice But To Back GEJ In 2015 – Presidency. / Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos / Ondo State Set To Begin Bitumen Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.