Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (1070 Views)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Jenniferchuma10: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2022
A former secondary school teacher, Sammy Anslem Chuks takes to his social media to narrate how he met and married one of his former students in Agbor, Ika South Local Government area of Delta State.

Former secondary school teacher marries his former student in Delta (photos)
According to a report published by Ika Weekly Newspaper on Sunday, February 27, the businessman, Mr Sammy disclosed that he met his wife, Stephanie Ebere Odili as a Head Girl of Orient Academy Group of School, Boji-Boji Owa during his Teaching Practice (TP) in 2013 as Economics teacher.

“It was dream come true that I married Stephanie whom I have so admired and cherished as one of my students,” Mr Sammy said.

“What started like a child’s play has come to reality. Indeed, I feel fulfilled that finally I got married to her, my dream wife as secondary school student.

“Sincerely, I want appreciate the Nigerian education system which has brought us together as husband and wife.

“My wife remains the best achievement I got during my teaching practice time, despite the fact that TP teachers are not paid for their service. I left Orient Academy Group of School finding my missing rib”.

Continuing, the latest groom in town enjoined youths who see education as scam to desist, adding that education gave him the best gift in life, which is his wife.

“In all, my wife is a huge blessing to me. And I thank God for giving the grace to wait for her to finish her secondary and higher education. Conclusively, the love which we share has kept us together that despite the long waiting, we have not given up on each other”, he added.

Responding briefly, the bride, equally appreciated God for keeping them together to fulfill their destiny of becoming husband and wife, enjoining spinsters to have self control while in search of life partner rather than jumping from one boyfriend to another.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/former-secondary-school-teacher-marries-his-former-student-in-delta-photos/

Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Southernigbo: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
this type happens very much in the north and its quite cool. sometimes a serving teacher could even marry an enrolled student and the sch might even sponsor the union with money n gifts
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by theophorus(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Thank you for doing the right thing.
Thank you for not behaving like some fools who usually exploit young girls/ladies.
Thank you for also waiting for her to complete some form of Higher Education.

Congratulations for not turning her to Ex.

Wishing you Marital Bliss

2 Likes

Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by immortalcrown(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
So nice.
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Mooh247: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
angry

Agbaya man

He was paid to teach mathematics but added romance and love to the curriculum

I hope they add up all the girl paid as school fees and make him pay as bride price

Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by michlins(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2022
I feel uncomfortable seeing a teacher marrying his or her student even if they are legally consenting adults.

As a human, you can admire your student but as a professional, you must not act on it

1 Like

Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2022
I don't want to start thinking another thing. I know he use to add marks for her then. Wehdone Mr teacher

1 Like

Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:
I feel uncomfortable seeing a teacher marrying his or her student even if they are legally consenting adults.

As a human, you can admire your student but as a professional, you must not act on it

That why in the U.S all those female teachers who can't control their libido.......
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by FaceTanke: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2022
tongue
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by LikeAking: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
PHEDO!
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Premiumwriter: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:

it doesn't necessarily mean that the romance started off in school sha.

They probably met later in life and sh*t started happening.
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by soundOsonic: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:

Getout you don't have sense. No one cares about what you feel.
If everybody cares about what you feel, we will all be dead
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by soundOsonic: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:

No one cares about how you feel, if we all did, we will all be dead. Pea brain
Re: Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta by Ezehillary(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? / Vawulence Everywhere. / Am In Need Of A Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.