Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online (35987 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by HeRulesMen: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
A female neighbour came back this evening and was sharing her experiences from the journey where she traveled to go meet someone she met online and I overheard her. Among the things she said was "almost involving in an accident and how double headed mosquitoes dealt with her in the man's house. I was just laughing from where I was.

What is yours? Let's have some fun.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by MAGG0T(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
undecided

Shay you're a redpiller?

Lame nigha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Bluezy13(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Leave your neighbor's.
Share yours.

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Ajens1991: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
I nor know say the girl na imbec*le... Although na she come visit Sha... The thing pain me no be small.. it happening 2015

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by HeRulesMen: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by luizpippo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
I traveled from gwagwalada to Bwari both in Abuja, we only have AMAC as the area council in between the two.

I cannot go interstate to meet anybody, unless you are coming or work took me to that state.

But traveling interstate because of babe, woosaii

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by longetivity(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
God gave me sense the day I wanted to embark on the journey cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladies find it hard to contribute to topics like this here.

Whatever they say will be kept for future reference and slut shaming.

I will just be reading comments.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
longetivity:
God gave me sense the day I wanted to embark on the journey cheesy
May your days be long Mr longetivity grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Baitullah: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
From my online experience, this topic is mostly for women grin

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by HeRulesMen: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Baitullah:
From my online experience, this topic is mostly for women grin

So this guy has become a trending niggar. God don butter him bread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by HeRulesMen: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladies, make una come contribute. Na una travel pass

5 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by chukwuibuipob: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
sad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Someone traveled to meet me during the time of 2go...Could u believe that I vanished into the thin air when I realised I was about to start dating the person behind MICHELIN TYRE advert. grin

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2022
Yes a lady had traveled down to meet me sometime, it was cool, but for me when I bin travel go see one banny like that for ph back in the days, I no know say she dey co habit with one street niggar, I stop for one bus stop come call come tell am say make she come out make we go hotel, she say no say make I come her side that her younger bro go bring me come she come give the so called younger bro phone make him come pick me I no know say na the guy wey she dey live with be that, the directions wey the guy man dey give me na rugged path bushy rail track with abandoned trains as I come meet the guy I no know say him don arrange another guy man wey two of them go gather beat nonsense commot for my body that day as I notice the signs wey him just dey give, I fly for my life no be small but I lost my phone then to them....

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2022
She give me address to come visit her.When I locate the address na plywoods dem dey sell there.I asked for her them say no such lady dey live there.I see her the following week I bone Waka pass.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Fiscus105(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2022
Dangerous adventures most especially for ladies

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Oturatetuala(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2022
The last time I did that, omo no be here o, na so the girl turn to snake for midnight and disappeared. Thank God for life!!! sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Adesina18111(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
It happened to me in 2013...me and the babe met on 2go Christian room in 2012...I was in Federal Poly Ede back then...we started as friends as she was preparing for her own Jamb that year...we were friends for few months and I told her my intentions...she totally refused cos she told me Jamb is her focused right now and we never met in person...I smiled...and I no give up...she told me she had sat for Jamb 2 times before we started chatting and needs to concentrate on this 3rd one...then I used that opportunity to get her!!!...I promised her two things...1. to change her phone and 2 to pay her acceptance fee if she passed Jamb and gain admission.
And I asked her to promise me she is going to say YES to my request once she gains admission...she promised!!!...I sent her money to start attending Jamb lesson and got some text books as well...I Loved her and I couldn't let her go...to cut the story short...she passed and gained admission into UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...but she insisted she sees me first before she said YES...and she told me she had her own boyfriend...I asked her why she didn't tell me this earlier on?...No response for that then I knew I have used and dumped...but I no give up oo...we met at IWO road and to my surprise..she jumped at me and gave me a passionate hug...maybe she didn't expect an handsome guy could come from ILESA... cheesy grin....but deep inside me I came for a revenge cos she tricked me and took my money...to be honest..She was beautiful even more than phone pictures...las las I took her to my brother house around Alakia...we talked for over 2 hours and she eventually said YES!!...No sex tho...she told me she is a virgin..I agreed and let her go cos I don't want to take advantage of her...I gained admission into FUTA in year 2015 for my B.Tech and she came to check on me on 2017...na then she dash me her virginity ooo...she is married now with two kids

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by samtee37(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
I am not the type that rush girls into illicit acts on our first me. And moreover sef, this girl look innocent, I just want us to see and talk, but, Na so this girl begin dey show me one kind yeye green light oo, but, I ignored.
Naso the girl go dey tell her friend oo, saying, I am too soft for her yen yen yen..
Me that am scared of been accused of raping.

28 Likes

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
She wanted to rape me on our first date. Kept telling me how handsome and fit I look. I was freaked out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by davillian(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
I've never travelled to meet anyone
They do the coming I sort the bills....
Girls would be the one dropping the experience

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by valdes00(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Met a girl on Facebook... We became friends and she said she stays in lekki, wao big lekki girl... No ish

Luckily i got a job on the island, i decided to even check her out sef.. I closed frm work around 5pm and i told her i will like to check on her if i can come over, she said ok.. Gave me the address, naso i baff up oo... Got there and i called her, naso she come pick me oo... But she looks diff, like a little ugly, apparently makeup helped her beauty...

Oya mk we dey go ur ouse na, naso mama carry me trek oo till we enter one ghetto side.. Yeee na pako houses oo, those ouses built with wood, small small laidis in that ghetto area.. Boys gather dey smoke for one corner

Babes is this where u stay, haa.. I don enter one chance.. I sha stayed with her for some hrs, while we gist and she smokes cigarettes at intervals... Naso wahala start, i wan shit... Babe tell me say them no gt toilet oo, say them dey wake early momo go shit for somewhere.

I use that one bade her goodbye, till today i no find her go again...

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
I don't travel to meet men. Men come down to my house to meet me. So, when they misbehave, I send them packing not minding the time of the day. Even when leaving, they still give me transport money like I was the one who visited.

Women, place a high premium on yourselves. If you don't, these men will use you like rags.

Follow me for more relationship tips.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by NaijaCover(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
only had the experience once, I've shared it here before

I met a lady on Facebook, my chats get into her head that we started so rapidly, I was single and I told her, I asked her marital status, she went silent and have to use other words to covered it, I asked again then she said I'm single sha, I didn't take the sha serious, as a street nigga, she don dey enter my eyes already with her big furo

we planned on date to meet and I visited her, one of the rules of flirt, never play away match with any lady. I visited, I eat finished, after second round of sex, I heard someone knocking, guess what? it was her soldier husband a Colonel, she said my husband is back.....haa shocked ayemi Temi bami

so I quickly dressed up, thank I no off my trouser finished, he entered and I prostrated you're welcome sir, he didn't even answered he said who is this, she said this is my aunt son that was Benin, my aunt I used to tell you about, he said oh oh okay, how are you my in law, i said fine Sir

I was no more comfortable, so after 30mins I said I want to take my leave now, he asked so quick? I said I've been here for over an hour and my friend's child naming ceremony that I came for is starting by 2pm sir, he said ok, take this 20k for tp

to me na both ugly experience and payment of service, though I wouldn't have done that if she told me she was married, when her husband left she started calling me again, mo block werey. God save me from danger, she's calling me for another one after God's second chance

I enjoy her pussy sha and her husband 20k complement it all. some men that travelled far from their wives dont know what many guys are using their wives pussies to do

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Dankovich1: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Mine wasn't an ugly experience though.....way back 2015 when I was going back to school I decide to call my very good female friend with benefits girl that I'll stop over at her lodge to spend the weekend before leaving for school the new week.

When I got to her place she was pleased to see me, she introduced me to two of her close lodge mates, both girls. She introduced me as her cousin bro grin . I took them out that evening, that very day was on Saturday we went out to have fun and chill. The following day Sunday we went to cinemas at noon, getting back to the lodge my friends two lodge mates were into me and I banged the both of them in their separate rooms on code. cheesy

When I left the girls lodge to school on Monday, she called me on phone towards evening and was screaming that I'm bad, asking me what went on between me and her friends. I only gave her one response "Remember I'm your cousin brother". cheesy

One of her friends actually was the one that sold her off, she told me her new date actually came around earlier that week before I came. So I just smiled at the whole tale. But me and the girl are still close till date just that she fears me coming around her place now to visit her. Most of our meetings are at my place or hotel cheesy

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Drsnives(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Invited a Facebook friend to come over from obosisi in anambra to obiaruku in Delta State. I paid for her tfare, she was not lookit bad, she get height too. Omoh if you see the food this lady consume enh.
E reach night oya make we run matter she say no be watin carry her come be that.. so baby you just come do vacation for my house abi no p, ist thing the next morning na to port her back to the hole she came from. What nonsense

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online by Shineoneday: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
How this wan add to my garri??

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / I Love Him But He's A Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.