Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast (36008 Views)

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Propose
He has been observing you since long and he’s been talking to you in the recent past. He seems to be admiring you and you too started liking him off late. You want him in your life, but you don’t want to openly ask him whether he wants to marry you.In order to get him to propose fast, you just need to create the ideal situation so that he himself will open up and ask you out without you having to do so. In fact, that is the best strategy when you are dealing with a man.

He will surely be able to understand that you fell in love with him if you send certain signals and behave in a particular way. That would be enough for any man to propose a woman.Here are some ways to make a man propose to you fast.

Ways to make a man propose to you fast are:

1.Don’t Scare Him: Your man observes you every second. He keeps noticing how you react to him when he approaches you or talks to you. You might scare him if your behaviour is harsh with him. He might think you don’t like him if you behave like that.

2.Create That Space: A woman just needs to create the ideal space and environment for a man. That’s it. Once he senses that, he will propose you naturally. Men generally try to sense a woman’s feelings through her behaviour.

3.Give Signals; Signals like looking into his eyes, smiling or feeling shy when he comes to talk to you, all indicate that you like him and such signals will make him propose you fast.

4.Make Him Feel Comfortable: Unless a man feels comfortable in your company, he will not propose you. So, ensure that he is at home in your company.

5.Display Interest: If you don’t display interest why would any man propose you?. Show that you too are interested by asking him questions about his family and life in general.

6.Smile Often: Smiles indicate positive feelings. During your conversations, if you keep smiling, he will understand that you are positive towards him.

7.Praise Him: To get a guy to propose fast, never lose an opportunity to praise him as that will make him understand that you do think about him. These are reasons enough for him to get ready to propose you.

These are the ways to make your man propose to you fast

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/ways-to-make-your-man-propose-to-you.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by general111(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do mmm with his four months savings...simple.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Take his name to that baba. Baba sharpsharp.

54 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by HCF(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do all these and much more, a Guy that will not propose will not propose. What works for one man may not work for another person.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Turks: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please him with everything in this world

A guy who isn't ready will never be ready...

He might dump your a** for no just cause sef

17 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by yomibelle(f): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
@ the op, av u bn propsed to

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by iykedare(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Give him a very fresh and tight pu$$1. Not those ones that have been rendered useless by several boyfriends.
No sane man cheats on a fresh pu$$1. None.

Obviously , most women will like their man to accept their tokunbo pu$$13$ wholeheartedly.

17 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by bettercreature(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Take his name to that baba. Baba sharpsharp.
Na the only solution be that
You can't make man propose,he knows if he is going to marry or use you from the very first day he met you

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by freemanbubble: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Uncle please tell us a story!
Na bedc when nor give us light i blame if not i go for dey watch foreign movies instead of reading this story

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by BELKIS(f): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ok... all ma single ladies, all ma single ladies .. (singing )

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by rabex123(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Proposing no be marriage oh.@op it u should focus on marriage and leave proposal..
Guy go leave ring for your hand like handcuff. For years.

24 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Unsad(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
THERE'S NO WAY TO KEEP A MAN. JUST PRAY YOU DON'T END UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON!

8 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by engrMikemd(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
prayer is the key

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Raphafire101: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Must he even propose Ahhhh...

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
God knows I will be on this thread... Well, na wife material I find come this thread cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by HarmonyDee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
that no 3.tho lmao
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na only the ladies una dey give expo which is not fair to the guys. Guys shine ur eyes oo. Some ladies go start to portray this qualities and dem no get good intention na just to milk u dry ooo. Beware cos half kuli kuli is enough for a cup of garri oo.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by ShakurM(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Don't be desperate ladies. Focus on you.

Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter asked for a job in a timber merchant and he got it. The pay was really good and so was the work condition. For those reasons, the woodcutter was determined to do his best.
His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he supposed to work.

The first day, the woodcutter brought 18 trees.
“Congratulations,” the boss said. “Go on that way!”

Very motivated by the boss words, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he could only bring 15 trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he could only bring 10 trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.

“I must be losing my strength”, the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologized, saying that he could not understand what was going on.

“When was the last time you sharpened your axe?” the boss asked.
“Sharpen? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees…”

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by AlexCk: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Proposal doesn't necessarily lead to marriage,
It just mostly leads to more sexxx with no hindrance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by vicola0281: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
give him constant pussy... tank me later

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Ezedon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Even if he dont have money

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
all this karishika thread ... it will not work , we would propose when ready

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by hobermener: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Suck him real good, he will put a ring on that finger immediately. Men don't joke with ladies that suck good.
Ladies thank me later

13 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
be encouraging girls to meet a guy on the first day and start all your tips smiling ,space ,don't scare him ....I trust the guy set ,would play along
O Kò fè do eh ni ooo
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by DozieInc(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
The points are mostly for reserved/shy guys, they are valid and will work on any guy who is ready for a relationship.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
@herbie27
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cool
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by freecocoa(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Story.

If he's not ready to marry you, if you like walk on your head, no ring is coming your way.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Chrisrare: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
d desperation is really real
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Mznaett: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
All these and many more just to answer "Mrs"undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.