Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sponsoring A Lady's Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sponsoring A Lady's Education (1064 Views)

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! / 10-year-old Becomes The Youngest Sugar Daddy And He’s Sponsoring A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Ultimate36(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Good day Nairalander,

With all sincerity, please is it advisable to sponsor a lady's education throughout?

Pls what is the chances of not losing in the end?
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,

With all sincerity, please is it advisable to sponsor a lady's education throughout?

No one is gonna tell you that tho.. undecided
It's subjective...if you can take the risk why not..if you can't then back off..very simple

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2022
You only try that rubbish when you are mad,do not asked me why even if you are a SIMP!

4 Likes

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Jay5mie: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,

Who swear for you?
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
You only try that rubbish when you are mad,do not asked me why even if you are a SIMP!
You have started your attitude of calling people simp for taking or thinking of taking decisions..
What's you boy's issue tho?must everyone be or act like you?if he wants to let him do so..all this hard guy online is nothing.. behind the curtain you might be something entirely different.. so just stop the cap and lower your voice..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Taywon: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Lol....

God have mercy.... Chai
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have started your attitude of calling people simp for taking or thinking of taking decisions..
What's you boy's issue tho?must everyone be or act like you?if he wants to let him do so..all this hard guy online is nothing.. behind the curtain you might be something entirely different.. so just stop the cap and lower your voice..
he will be more foolish if he listen to advice from a lady!

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by yuping(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
undecided loading.............
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
he will be more foolish if he listen to advice from a lady!
He musn't take any advice on here.. so?
All I am saying is stop attacking him unnecessarily.. it's gonna be left for him to do what's good for him..
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,
You sponsor her education in order to get what in return? undecided

If your aid does not come from the heart, then don't offer or give it at all. Stop enslaving your fellow human beings abeg! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Baitullah: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Chances of not loosing is probably 0

Marry her first before thinking of that

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,

Don't even try that at all, if it's your wife and sisters, it's understandable but girlfriend, no way.

3 Likes

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by ayoncox: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,

Even if it is your sister be ready to lose because no be you go collect bride price.
Let the parents of the lady do that, when it is time to marry her you can spend.
Bros in case you don't have a good place to invest your hard earned money I dey here.
Not the moving train that you don't know where it's last bus stop will be

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by odinson1(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No one is gonna tell you that tho.. undecided
It's subjective...if you can take the risk why not..if you can't then back off..very simple

At least A woman Confirms it to be a risk,a risk only Foolish men Undergo. Op you'd be unwise to Sponsor a woman through school in the hopes of marrying her when she graduates. She will dump you once she's at A better place financially and Academically,women are Ungrateful and i don't think you are ready for this Rude awakening.
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by odinson1(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2022
G
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2022
odinson1:

At least A woman Confirms it to be a risk,a risk only Foolish men Undergo. Op you'd be unwise to Sponsor a woman through school in the hopes of marrying her when she graduates. She will dump you once she's at A better place financially and Academically,women are Ungrateful and i don't think you are ready for this Rude awakening.
K
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by odinson1(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2022

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by HopeNeverDies: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!
LoL... U dey use HBP or Stroke play brrrh

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
The irony of how most of you wouldn't turn down an offer from the op to pay your bills... undecided

Do you have a problem with men helping others... Or just men helping women? undecided

Cause you would still ask a man for help... Yet if he assists a woman, it's bad...
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Oturatetuala(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Nothing wrong bro, you are just helping a human like you... You are so kind aww. Love. I once paid for a girl school fees when I was in 300level but at the end....................... cheesy
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2022
odinson1:

No be messi yansh be this
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Divoc19(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Don't expect anything in return.
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
The irony of how most of you wouldn't turn down an offer from the op to pay your bills... undecided

Do you have a problem with men helping others... Or just men helping women? undecided

Cause you would still ask a man for help... Yet if he assists a woman, it's bad...
if he assist a man,is better,women should assist women too...no amount of assist you can give to a woman,she still dump him to find another available assistant!

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
I ear you!
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He musn't take any advice on here.. so?
All I am saying is stop attacking him unnecessarily.. it's gonna be left for him to do what's good for him..
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
I ear you!
kiss
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
if he assist a man,is better,women should assist women too...no amount of assist you can give to a woman,she still dump him to find another available assistant!
So he gives to men without demanding for anything in return? undecided

Or do you ask the men you help for a sexual relationship?
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

kiss
yes na,you don Bleep up!
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
yes na,you don Bleep up!
Ok.. cheesy
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
So he gives to men without demanding for anything in return? undecided

Or do you ask the men you help for a sexual relationship?
a man can returned the favour, not special about getting a pussy in return, even for free,you can still get it...the difference is clear!
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok.. cheesy
you know the truth but you de deceive the simp!
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
you know the truth but you de deceive the simp!
No I don't..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? / Wole Soyinka Is Dead Yesterday / Women Have More Death Experience Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.