Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! (542 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 21, 2018
I am speaking the minds of many before you criticize me.

An average lady or girl in nigeria has one thing in mind which is to be a wife and sit at home mother.

Most of them don't know much when it comes to knowledge that is why they never do well academically.

They have this mindset of when i am through with school,i will dump my certificate and start warming to be a mother.

A woman place is in the kitchen and the other room,that is the truth.
A woman is never meant to be the head,so why waste your money on her.

Some will argue blindly that i am wrong but the bottomline is women by nature have a low IQ compare to men.
Women are gifted in child bearing and keeping the home not in the citadel of learning.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique
Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Nobody: 9:15am On May 21, 2018
mumu post tongue

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Nobody: 9:20am On May 21, 2018
Saviour22:
mumu post tongue
For your mind you make sense.
Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Jackossky(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2018
Hmmmm The way some people describes their mum Ehn...
It baffles Sola.

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Oritzy: 9:29am On May 21, 2018
Let me jejely catch space and relax with my chilled juice and wait for Feminist coming for your head cheesy

Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Nobody: 9:32am On May 21, 2018
predmine20:
For your mind you make sense.
yes mumu post tongue

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by fykes(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2018
Isn't there really a way of dumping all these kinda posts somewhere or even removing them before sensible people can read them...
Must u make posts on nairaland?? Is DAT also an acheivenent too?
Re: Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! by Holymann(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2018
You Almost Made Sense

(1) (Reply)

Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home / Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy / Who Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.