Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? (2838 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by SPAMBOX7: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
There's this guy bugging my girl like almost every minute. Like if I was a lady I would be pissed at someone that is so needy but this girl really finds it interesting.

Though she doesn't pick the calls and reply to the whatsapp messages in my presence but I know she's interested in the guy even though she keeps saying the guy didn't wanna come out straight when she asked him what he wants from her

That sounded really dumb like if you don't like a guy why then keep entertaining him.

So I confronted her if she really like the guy I would give her some space to go try out things with him if things work out then they can kick on, she flared up and said I am taking things too far

For me I have made up my mind cos this girl monitors me like a top class spy but still wanna keep her options open. I can't even pick a call in her presence she would wanna know who is on the phone even if it's a male. How can I be monitored by the same person who clearly isn't being honest with me.

She keeps saying she doesn't like the guy the guy is the one who is been disturbing her. According to her whenever she asks him what he want from her he would tell her he just checking on her. That she doesn't like the guy but they have been chatting and talking for months now based on my calculations. I don't wanna know if they be sleeping with each other I just told her today to try and like the guy even if she doesn't like him. Then she flared up and I blatantly told her to go try something with the guy that I need a break.

Deep down I know it's the end of the relationship cos I have made up my mind but I think she just wanna keep the relationship and weigh between me and the other guy but I can't do that for someone who can't even let me breath in front of another girl. So guys I hope I did the right thing by ending things with her?

Well I don't really need anyone's opinion I am just glad I finally have the balls to walk away without feeling remorseful. It's been a while I have felt this way and I just decided to let it off my chest.

Girls should learn how to allow men live their lives too if they wanna be seeing other men

14 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by iTearHerToto: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
You fvcked up boy. You could keep the pussy and smash it till nothing is left out it then throw the crumbs to the streets.
That's how hoes are treated. You didn't treat her right bro. You failed her

Pukesangry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by rickpat(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
if someone doesn't like someone, putting them off is as easy as *eating bread with butter"....I have seen cases where the girl even calls the guy a "small boy"..this that...at the end she moved on with the "small boy"...the thing is she likes his efforts and company that's why she hasn't discharged him yet...Just keep your options open as she is also keeping hers open...THIS LOVE THINGS NO EASY SHA...good luck bro

6 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by shege45: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
iTearHerToto:
You fvcked up boy. You could keep the pussy and smash it till nothing is left out it then throw the crumbs to the streets.

Pukesangry
lol
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by MAGG0T(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
shocked

Girl you go just keep the shine her Kongo, like say she de owe you debt.

Now you don lose on both ends, you think say you dey wise

4 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by shege45: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
rickpat:
if someone doesn't like someone, putting them off is as easy as *eating bread with butter"....I have seen cases where the girl even calls the guy a "small boy"..this that...at the end she moved on with the "small boy"...the thing is she likes his efforts and company that's why she hasn't discharged him yet...Just keep your options open as she is also keeping hers open...THIS LOVE THINGS NO EASY SHA...good luck bro
exactly. Once you see dem insulting a particular guy, na scam oooo

7 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by SPAMBOX7: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
Its not worth it.The fact that she is too selfish to keep her options but never wants me to even talk to female neighbors in a polite way is enough for me to move on with my life.

5 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Stenewiser: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
I guess you did the right thing, since you told her you don't like it and she keeps on doing it, shows she got no respect for you.

12 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

I am just glad I finally have the balls to walk away without feeling remorseful. It's been a while I have felt this way and I just decided to let it off my chest.

You have never been so right.. go ye into the world and live free

4 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
You can never smash it till nothing is left so no need wasting time staying there.. be done when ur done

4 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Demigod22: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am proud of you for your self value and self respect. You are on a right track. These dumb ass girls don't know what they actually want in life, so never allow them to use you. If she is not straight forward with you, she can go.

After biscuits, vagina is the cheapest thing in this world, we are just conscious of the person carrying the vagina.

Whenever you become a second option in people's lives, don't allow them to choose you.

10 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

Girl you go just keep the shine her Kongo, like say she de owe you debt.

Now you don lose on both ends, you think say you dey wise

No mind him, he want form redpiller.
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Nutase: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
There's this guy bugging my girl like almost every minute. Like if I was a lady I would be pissed at someone that is so needy but this girl really finds it interesting.

Though she doesn't pick the calls and reply to the whatsapp messages in my presence but I know she's interested in the guy even though she keeps saying the guy didn't wanna come out straight when she asked him what he wants from her

That sounded really dumb like if you don't like a guy why then keep entertaining him.

So I confronted her if she really like the guy I would give her some space to go try out things with him if things work out then they can kick on, she flared up and said I am taking things too far

For me I have made up my mind cos this girl monitors me like a top class spy but still wanna keep her options open. I can't even pick a call in her presence she would wanna know who is on the phone even if it's a male. How can I be monitored by the same person who clearly isn't being honest with me.

She keeps saying she doesn't like the guy the guy is the one who is been disturbing her. According to her whenever she asks him what he want from her he would tell her he just checking on her. That she doesn't like the guy but they have been chatting and talking for months now based on my calculations. I don't wanna know if they be sleeping with each other I just told her today to try and like the guy even if she doesn't like him. Then she flared up and I blatantly told her to go try something with the guy that I need a break.

Deep down I know it's the end of the relationship cos I have made up my mind but I think she just wanna keep the relationship and weigh between me and the other guy but I can't do that for someone who can't even let me breath in front of another girl. So guys I hope I did the right thing by ending things with her?

Well I don't really need anyone's opinion I am just glad I finally have the balls to walk away without feeling remorseful. It's been a while I have felt this way and I just decided to let it off my chest.

Girls should learn how to allow men live their lives too if they wanna be seeing other men

Actions based on assumptions leads to regret.
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Gadafii: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2022
You don't pick a call in her presence because she wants to know who is calling you, that's a trait of being a very SIMPle man, na shey buy the phone for you or na she dey feed you

Like this, my girl knows my pass word and my pattern, she enters my WhatsApp, and see my chat list, but she dare not open any of the chats, na to watch status or play games or check my pictures .

I told her, what ever she's looking for on my phone she will see it and I won't be responsible for anything, it's my phone, you won't tell me who to text or call.

I don't check her phone, the only time she ever left her small phone with me, I checked her account balance, and babe rich pass me.

In my presence men don send her money, 20k, just because he wants her to hangout with him or she would visits him in another states.

She asked me what do i think, I told her I am not going to dictate to her on what to do, I appreciated that she told me about such, she didn't wait for me to find out, but if she does something stupid I will Know, and I all the respect I have for her will go down the drain, and when I find out I won't tell her, but I will make sure I Bleep her enough and block her number and delete it, to go and do what ever stupid things she wants to do

Men needs to be very assertive when dealing with women, they are babies who can't make wise decisions on their own, because most times they don't know what they want

4 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by bigcee(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Nutase:
undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by OloshoMan: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Lol, she's trying to monkey-branch (look that up).
That nigga is your potential replacement. She's weighing her options

1 Like

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by PIXSPEAKS: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2022
The idea that women don't know what they want is actually a fallacy.
They know exactly what they want and it's to eat their cake and have it.
They want to hoe around and still appear as Saints.
They want all attention to themselves and your only attention should be on them.

The above qualities are not qualities of a novice.
It's for grand manipulators.

Op, you did the right thing.
Don't be a second option

4 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Dreg05: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
like keep the hoe and fvck her right?
In a case scenario when she becomes pregnant for the guy that has been disturbing her, becus she don't want shame after catching cruise she is gonna rope this good guy that everyone has been seeing her with in the area and keep the secret of the child paternal father with her to her grave.
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by TheWolfen(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Op you made a wise decision
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by Premiumwriter: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
you actually assumed Pvssy is scarce.

Which is wrong because there are over one billion women in the world. So why should the op just stay around and devalue himself all because he wants to be fvcking?

@ op Please you made the right decision. It may be hard to walk away when your feelings are all over the place but it's always the best thing to do.

Don't let anyone treat you like you are an option or stay with them because of the sex. There's more adventures ahead of you and with other ladies that you can only imagine.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by SPAMBOX7: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Nutase:
You must be a lady to type this. So I won't comment
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by succez09(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
everything is not all about pussy... brother
don't be shallow all because of s*x
Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by iTearHerToto: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2022
succez09:

everything is not all about pussy... brother
don't be shallow all because of s*x

Premiumwriter:
you actually assumed Pvssy is scarce.

Which is wrong because there are over one billion women in the world. So why should the op just stay around and devalue himself all because he wants to be fvcking?

@ op Please you made the right decision. It may be hard to walk away when your feelings are all over the place but it's always the best thing to do.

Don't let anyone treat you like you are an option or stay with them because of the sex. There's more adventures ahead of you and with other ladies that you can only imagine.

These hoes are meant to be ravaged and flung to the nearest trash can. I repeat again he didn't treat her right. He didn't angry

1 Like

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by IFYBOY288(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Finally I don meet my mentor grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by yankeecoder: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2022
You did the right thing boss, I respect you for this. Don't listen to those saying you should stay and smash anything, your self respect is most important here, don't stay to be treated like shit cos of mere sex, it's only a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by anonymuz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
PIXSPEAKS:
The idea that women don't know what they want is actually a fallacy.
They know exactly what they want and it's to eat their cake and have it.
They want to hoe around and still appear as Saints.
They want all attention to themselves and your only attention should be on them.

The above qualities are not qualities of a novice.
It's for grand manipulators.

Op, you did the right thing.
Don't be a second option
naija Girls don't deserve men who are honest. They want money and money... All of them are useless. Miles are cool and enjoyable. Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by captainbangz: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

I commend you for having the courage to do what you did, you're a real man. Trust me, she'll come crawling...

1 Like

Re: See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? by pizzzy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Op dump that girl which kind nonsense be that
she think say she dey wise
Don't bother keeping her for sex the juice is not worth the squeeze

(1) (Reply)

Do I Tell? / So, Your Boyfriend Does Not Wash His Hands After Using The Toilet / Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.