Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? (833 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Eyewonda: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Yesterday was the 1st of March, with many as usual, wishing others 'HAPPY NEW MONTH!' Just got bothered that this married woman instead of celebrating the advent of a new month with her husband, decided to go do it with another man.

Returning home after the days' outing in the same taxi with this woman, my eyes caught her ring finger
with this sign that she has been wearing a ring on the finger to show she was married, which was not there at the time. That portion of the finger was lighter than the rest. I was wondering within me what must have happened to her ring/marriage, only to see her bring out her wedding ring and insert it back on the ring finger as she was getting closer home.This happened here in Abuja.

INFERENCE[b][/b]:
(i) She left the man she prayed God should bless her with, to go have it with another.
(ii) The guilt of doing whatever with a man who is not hers, made her pull off her ring before doing it.
(iii) She re-inserted the ring to avert any nasty outcome of getting home without her wedding ring on.
(iv) She is going to deny her husband his conjugal right on getting home, having been over-burdened by another man already.
(v) She will tell her husband that she is too tired because of stress at work that day and cannot perform her wifely responsibility.

I PRAY THAT THE GUILT OF REMOVING THE RING TO ENABLE ONE COMMIT AND REINSERT IT THEREAFTER SHOULD RATHER CONVICT ONE TO REFRAIN FROM SUCH, AND REMAIN FAITHFUL TO WHO TO TOOK MARRIAGE VOWS WITH!
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Exkandayee(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Maybe her husband no deh bang her well,na that kind married women I deh help their husbands bang,no strings attached, just to help is not bad
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by thesicilian: 5:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Exkandayee:
Maybe her husband no deh bang her well,na that kind married women I deh help their husbands bang,no strings attached, just to help is not bad
There are so many single ladies and gentlemen out there, why sleep with a married person? Life is spiritual, buy some of you don't know that. You unknowingly bring curses and misfortunes upon your lives and that of your families when you do these seemingly meaningless activities
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by pyyxxaro: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Exkandayee:

E nor go tay before we go use ur story drink beer for junction

Kwontinew cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by vibre: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2022
Don't be quick to conclude if you're not hundred percent certain of something. There are some things you might want to do with your hands that would require pulling of your rings like if she is a medical doctor or nurse involved in surgical operations for instance, she would have to pull off the ring and she may decide to put it in her bag so as not to misplace it. Don't just conclude that any married person you see without their rings means they must have been cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by GOFRONT(m): 6:03am On Mar 02, 2022
shocked

Op did.you see the woman kissing anybody in the taxi......I mean, did the married woman and her lover boarded the same taxi with you??

Op..How?
How??

How??......How??....Op How??....How??
How did you know she was returning from her lover's place just because she was reinserting her wedding ring??

Op pls answer those plenty HOWS upthere cos this your judgement they one sided.
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Wannabenz: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2022
thesicilian:

There are so many single ladies and gentlemen out there, why sleep with a married person? Life is spiritual, buy some of you don't know that. You unknowingly bring curses and misfortunes upon your lives and that of your families when you do these seemingly meaningless activities
Africans and thier yeye spiritual mentality. If you come overseas na married women dey cheat pass,the moment the love is gone na so the cheating go start and it's common and the husband start doing the same...as thier divorce is not a year thing.
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by thesicilian: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Wannabenz:

Africans and thier yeye spiritual mentality. If you come overseas na married women dey cheat pass,the moment the love is gone na so the cheating go start and it's common and the husband start doing the same...as thier divorce is not a year thing.
If I come overseas? As if you've ever left your village.
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Osashalom: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Just this week I saw a married woman doing nude video call with another man. Hmmmmm
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Wannabenz: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2022
thesicilian:

If I come overseas? As if you've ever left your village.
Na village I dey Oo sorry if e dey pain you.
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by thesicilian: 6:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Wannabenz:

Na village I dey Oo sorry if e dey pain you.

Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Timoleon(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2022
More wisdom to your head. I remember one insight a lecturer gave me when I was doing my masters years ago. He said a lot of people go about talking about other people’s sex lives “that one, them don fvck am tire” “that one, she’s a slut” but in reality, how many can prove these statements. How many times have you walked in on someone having sex before? Yet it’s easy to conclude and spread dust that one person or the other is being fvcked or not.
vibre:
Don't be quick to conclude if you're not hundred percent certain of something. There are some things you might want to do with your hands that would require pulling of your rings like if she is a medical doctor or nurse involved in surgical operations for instance, she would have to pull off the ring and she may decide to put it in her bag so as not to misplace it. Don't just conclude that any married person you see without their rings means they must have been cheating.
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Stenewiser: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2022
GOFRONT:
shocked

Op did.you see the woman kissing anybody in the taxi......I mean, did the married woman and her lover boarded the same taxi with you??

Op..How?
How??

How??......How??....Op How??....How??
How did you know she was returning from her lover's place just because she was reinserting her wedding ring??

Op pls answer those plenty HOWS upthere cos this your judgement they one sided.
be smart, calculate things like a man
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by NoahHadNoArk: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Stenewiser:
be smart, calculate things like a man
[/s]

That's no calculation, that's called fallacy of hasty Generalization
Re: Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man? by Totiemide: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Smh

Because some married women cheat doesn't mean others do same thing.

Don't make harsh generalization you know nothing about. If you saw the woman with a man kissing or been fondled in public before boarding a bus, that's a different story but for you to conclude just by the act of putting her ring back nah that's a low blow.

If reverse is the case what would you have say, what story ll you come up with.

Don't judge others if you don't want to be judged.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Takes Back The Car Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car / How To Marry A Stingy Husband / My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.