Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Today Is Ash Wednesday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Ash Wednesday (10120 Views)

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent / Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You don't really believe what you claim in bold there to be the case, do you? undecided

2. I stand with Jesus Christ as far as His teachings and commandments. He is after all God's New Covenant Law and Truth In the Kingdom of God we are meant to live every moment of our lives by. undecided

1. 100% I believe what I claimed in the bold text...I'm just trying to aviod an argument with you.... You gerrit?

2. Good to know you stand with Christ Jesus... And he shall strengthen you in your endeavors
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
1. 100% I believe what I claimed in the bold text...I'm just trying to aviod an argument with you.... You gerrit?

2. Good to know you stand with Christ Jesus... And he shall strengthen you in your endeavors
1. Well, it is obviously not true given are even here debating the knowledge and understanding of churches that teach what amounts to paganism in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Ok undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, it is obviously not true given are even here debating the knowledge and understanding of churches that teach what amounts to paganism in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Ok undecided

1. I believe what I believe which is the same with other christians out there... It may not correspond with you own mentality... Doesn't means you right! Doesn't mean I'm right!!

2. I was expecting "Amen"
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
1. I believe what I believe which is the same with other christians out there... It may not correspond with you own mentality... Doesn't means you right! Doesn't mean I'm right!!

2. I was expecting "Amen"
1. Where Christianity is concerned, there is only one that is right and that is Jesus Christ. Any other claims to truth is a lie. undecided

2. Why? undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where Christianity is concerned, there is only one that is right and that is Jesus Christ. Any other claims to truth is a lie. undecided

2. Why? undecided

1. Christian beliefs in God, Jesus Christ, the Trinity, the Bible and authority, .. the way I choose to serve Jesus or follow his commandments may be different from yours... Doesn't mean me and other christians like me are on the wrong path...

2. uttered at the end of a prayer, meaning ‘so be it.. If you believe in my prayer then "Amen means I claim it
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
1. Christian beliefs in God, Jesus Christ, the Trinity, the Bible and authority, .. the way I choose to serve Jesus or follow his commandments may be different from yours... Doesn't mean me and other christians like me are on the wrong path...

2. uttered at the end of a prayer, meaning ‘so be it.. If you believe in my prayer then "Amen means I claim it
1. Not all Christians believe in all that which you claim and there really usnjust one way to serve or follow Jesus Christ and this as stated by Jesus Christ who said He is the only way to the Father. undecided

What this means is there are definitely wrong paths apart from the one and only rugg path set by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

2. I only believe in God's prayer - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Not all Christians believe in all that which you claim and there really usnjust one way to serve or follow Jesus Christ and this as stated by Jesus Christ who said He is the only way to the Father. undecided

What this means is there are definitely wrong paths apart from the one and only rugg path set by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

2. I only believe in God's prayer - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 undecided

1. Okay lipsrsealed

2.In Revelation 3:14, Jesus actually refers to himself as ‘the amen’ “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.”
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
1. Okay lipsrsealed

2.In Revelation 3:14, Jesus actually refers to himself as ‘the amen’ “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.”
1. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is God's Truth after all, and the word "Amen" means "truly". So, I only say Amen to that which is of Jesus Christ as I stated earlier. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is God's Truth after all, and the word "Amen" means "truly". So, I only say Amen to that which is of Jesus Christ as I stated earlier. undecided

2. You are a Christian I'm pretty sure..... So are there people like you around the world... I mean people who share same ideology as yours?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

2. You are a Christian I'm pretty sure..... So are there people like you around the world... I mean people who share same ideology as yours?
Ofcourse there are.... undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse there are.... undecided

Okay.. that's sounds great..

Why this undecided smiley?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Okay.. that's sounds great..
Why this undecided smiley?
Thinker emoticon undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Thinker emoticon undecided

Okay, that's fine...

Where u based
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Okay, that's fine...
Where u based
I am in the USA. Why do you ask? undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am in the USA. Why do you ask? undecided

Nevermind

I based in the US also
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Nevermind
I based in the US also
Ok undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 6:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok undecided

I don't know You buddy
But your smiley is weird and That shiit's pretty funny mehn cheesy...

I actually love eccentric people...
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by GreatAxeMan: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2022
He answered your questions, you're simply too stupid to understand the answers.

And even if he was dodging your questions, you have no right to complain because you always run away from my own questions about allah's ignorance and evil, so don't be upset when you are given a dose of your own medicine.

AntiChristian:

You still haven't answered any of the questions!

Did Jesus fast in lent?

Did Jesus put Ash on people's forehead as we dey see today?

Who started all these?

Kindly give us names/Bible verses of the starters of lent and incidences in the Bible?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by AntiChristian: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
He answered your questions, you're simply too stupid to understand the answers.

And even if he was dodging your questions, you have no right to complain because you always run away from my own questions about allah's ignorance and evil, so don't be upset when you are given a dose of your own medicine.

You know your parents and the Bible didn't inculcate how not to abuse others in you!
So much i neglect you! Die in your rage!
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by GreatAxeMan: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

AntiChristian:

You know your parents and the Bible didn't inculcate how not to abuse others in you!
So much i neglect you! Die in your rage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 / Question To Pastor Chris On The Relevance Of Tithing In Christ / Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.