Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari (12640 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Ogbeni2000: 2:48am On Mar 03, 2022
angry
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by BoBiafra(m): 2:49am On Mar 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You must be referring to ipob?

Indigenous people cant be the terrorists ;for protecting there people against ; Your jihadist foot soldiers ;the jajaweeds from Futadjalon ;displacing ;rapeing ;killing indigenous Nigerians; over 1.2 million indigenous Nigerians are currently; living in IDP camps;The terrorists invaders supported by the government; the people they claim to rehabilitate;the same nomadic tribe clamoring for Ruga ;

The same people the government want us to surrender our ancestral land to ;your land or your life: That is now policy.
-Government spokesman
“Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are dead , how does the attachment matter? The National Economic Council that recommended ranching didn’t just legislate it; there were recommendations. So if your state does not have land for ranching, it is understandable. Not every state will have land for ranches. But, where you have land and you can do something, please do for peace. What will the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?”
-Adesina (Govt spokesman)

The message could not have been more cold-bloodedly delivered to all those in all the thirty six states of Nigeria clinging to ancestral lands to relinquish them or face death.

So ; I know why you love propaganda's ; Your a jihadist foot soldier;Ole ,Barawo ;Onye Oshi; You and your Jihadist government ;and all Jihadist apologists ;yall hate IPOB /ESN ;for protecting indigenous people; and saying things; to awake the rest of indigenous people up;
Your propaganda's ;lies ;media gaslighting ;wont work on IPOB /ESN.
IPOB was proscribed as a terrorists organization by your terrorists apologist government;only in Nigeria ;and you cant call them a terrorists organization because; they counter sued that proscribed ;so the case is still on trail;yall keep running away from your court ;So according to the law; they are not a terrorists organization until the court case is over; and a judgement is made.

Make sure you pay your taxes to the terrorists ;today while your at it. grin

Bye Mr.Terrorist Apologist;rapiest; land grabbers murderer's association.

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by bluefilm: 3:09am On Mar 03, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only me just Dey neutral ni abi weytin?

I just want my country to grow ain’t give a Bleep about religion background of the next president just be a God-fearing man/woman is that hard to get?

Unfortunately, so many people in your country are still religiously oriented in their thinking and understanding of life.

These people are ready to easily forgo anything that has to do with logic and reasoning as long as religion is involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. Need I say more?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by akanbiaa(m): 3:26am On Mar 03, 2022
All Presidents from South either South East , South West and South South have all been Christians, even when South West have majority Muslim Population.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:29am On Mar 03, 2022
I said it.....

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by juman(m): 3:29am On Mar 03, 2022
CAN will be involved in next election more openly than before.
It has to be like that.
Nigeria is sinking.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Caseless: 3:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Mumu people. This is why this country can not progress.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by juman(m): 3:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Next president MUST be a christian man. Either from south or north.
If we love ourselves o.
The insecurity is too much.

The southern people had demonstrated to be big thieves when they occupied aso rock for fourteen years.
Northern christians are the most oppressed people in the country.

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by sokera: 3:39am On Mar 03, 2022
EU is still facing Russia wahala
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by juman(m): 3:41am On Mar 03, 2022
The mumu EU.
EU is like american colony.
I dont like how their leaders follow america mumuisly.
One can say they are mumu.

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by tit(f): 3:50am On Mar 03, 2022
What of Tinubu?

Anyway, he is a detribalized, and dereligious Nigerian.

Abii na that short pastor send you?

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Ykc2(m): 3:52am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
I really don't understand why a Christian body is so concerned with politics, thats why most pastors don't take this CAN serious
but if another Muslim becomes president no problem for you abi?your high on drugs

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by 9iceprince(m): 3:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
, prophet Muhammed ( hell fire be upon him) was a local politician,

Christians are peaceful indeed, what If the guy is a Traditionalist, you just believe anyone who is against Christians must be a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by 9iceprince(m): 4:04am On Mar 03, 2022
akanbiaa:
All Presidents from South either South East , South West and South South have all been Christians, even when South West have majority Muslim Population.
That’s in PDP man, Which means PDP had being cheating Muslim from the South, so If APC do Vice Versa it shouldn’t be an avenue to wail

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by 9iceprince(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
I said it.....

Atiku is a Christian right
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by omokab: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
I really don't understand why a Christian body is so concerned with politics, thats why most pastors don't take this CAN serious
You have to understand CAN seriously . The type of money they are getting during Jonathan is no more available. They are fighting for thier pocket and devilish agenda. To hell with them.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by BoBiafra(m): 4:16am On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Such as the delusional brainwashed Mkpuru Mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys. Yebo leaders have been supporting the Mkpuru Mirri IPIG terrorist in AfghanEastern since 1967.

Wow such an outburst.
From somebody ;whose tribe has been dissipated by a nomadic tribe;over 1.2 million living in IDP camps;slaughtered like pigs; every other day; by a terrorists group from Futadjalon;they rape his wife's;his sisters and his mother. He cowardly pay texes and ramsons to the terrorists;This online pu*sy *** ;transforms to an online warrior; once they mention the group; doing what he was suppose to do ;but cant ;because he is a coward in person.
PS
IPOB is a proscribed group;they have sued the government for being proscribed; So until the government wins the case ;you cant call them a terrorists group.
I hope youve paid up; your taxes to your terrorists;this month ?
How many of your family members have been kidnapped this week?
How many of your kinsmen have been slaughtered this week?,
How many una remain for your village;many don japa ;go and get them for IDP camps nah;
How mamy times ;have they raped ;your sister and wives this week?
Online warrior.

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by kingsceemark(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:

And your stupid and foolish mumuric dey make noise since about Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by pinardave: 4:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Only a dumb idiot would forgets that Obasanjo did 8 years and Jonathan 6 Making 14 years of Christian Presidency while Muslim only had 10 years

This is simply common sense with little arithmetic that a fool should know

Infact it is only a daft fellow that would think the Buhari in Aso Rock would hand over power to a Christian
Just because you want to support a peeing grandpa, you forgot Obasanjo handed over to Yaradua, and it wasn’t anybody’s wish that he would die. Just stop this nonsense. I am North central, nobody in his right sense will vote for Tinubu. He has done his bit, and there is no mandate that he must be a president. He is old to rule Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:25am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
BoBiafra:

Wow such an outburst.
From somebody ;whose tribe has been dissipated by a nomadic tribe;over 1.2 million living in IDP camps;slaughtered like pigs; every other day; by a terrorists group from Futadjalon;they rape his wife's;his sisters and his mother. He cowardly pay texes and ramsons to the terrorists;This online pu*sy *** ;transforms to an online warrior; once they mention the group; doing what he was suppose to do ;but cant ;because he is a coward in person.
PS
IPOB is a proscribed group;they have sued the government for being proscribed; So until the government wins the case ;you cant call them a terrorists group.
I hope youve paid up; your taxes to your terrorists;this month ?
How many of your family members have been kidnapped this week?
How many of your kinsmen have been slaughtered this week?,
How many una remain for your village;many don japa ;go and get them for IDP camps nah;
How mamy times ;have they raped ;your sister and wives this week?
Online warrior.
[/s]

Pls say NO the Mkpuru mirri and cannibalism. The sad effects are all over NL.
Thanks
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by BoBiafra(m): 4:36am On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

Pls say NO the Mkpuru mirri and cannibalism. The sad effects are all over NL.
Thanks

You are a coward.
Nothing but an online gangster.
IPOB are doing what brave people do;they defend and protect there own people against all odds;take a note from Ukraine;
Your type keep being displaced;women raped;slaughtered.
You still pay the terrorists taxes ;and ramsons.
You lie and use propaganda's against brave men and women;doing what you fail to do.
Coward.
Cowards. grin

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Jesus their deity was concerned with politics
Everything about Christianity is politics
Scamsters
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by wiseoneking: 5:10am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
You will soon understand you tinubuist. Open your eyes wide. I said this before and it's gonna play out well.

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by waldigit: 5:13am On Mar 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/02/why-southern-christian-should-succeed-buhari-can-president-to-eu/
I am a Christian yet I know that's not the solution to Nigeria question. Jonathan, Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Gowan, Shonekan were all Christians.
Change the structure that makes people hybernate in Abuja and other state house to loot with impunity.
Restructure to regional homogenous units.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by okorogodwin4(m): 5:16am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
mumu go and tell me foolish yaraba Muric man to stop saying the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by GROWTHSET(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2022
Why would a sensible christian fall for a cheap propaganda and centiment.Our pastor vice president Yemi Osinbajo is the chairman economic team for about 8yrs, CBN governor,cheif of defense staff for about 8yrs are All christian why should a right thinking person blame the problem of Nigeria on a person because his a Muslim president .No one cares if a Muslim succeed a Muslim.Where is that written in our constitution.Kano Governors and deputy since creation are always the same religion vice versa Benue etc,how has that make Kano better or any other christian dominated State Government ,how has that religion domination stop any non Muslim or non christian in Kano or else,live the way they wants in Kano.
Who cares about anyone religion.What matter is the service delivery.
Must of this CAN perhaps want their folk to get there to contract and free money like CAN under orisajafor
How you balance the country issue on some one because of his Islamic religion.When some key leadership post are dominated by our own christian.
Kaduna security challenges is there with both Governor and deputy are the same religion Muslim.How has not not impacted KD positively.
Use your common sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) / First Lady Takes Off To Europe / EndSARS: Okowa Creates 8 Man Commitee To Investigate Cases Of Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.