Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari (12641 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by dalass(f): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
I really don't understand why a Christian body is so concerned with politics, thats why most pastors don't take this CAN serious

God knows how much members of CAN, Catholic, Baptist, PFN, etc have paid to free their Priests, Pastors, members, school pupils from Boko haram, ISWAP terrorists!

They should be interested in who leads the country please. This present government is clearly deficient in the security, economic and many other sectors. We can't afford another government such as this. The Church has prayed enough. It's time for action!
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by gbagyiza: 5:33am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
I don't understand why a Christian body is so concerned with politics, that's why most pastors don't take this CAN serious

point of correction, the Muslim clerics do even more. During election come to the North n see how these clerics n their National bodies tell their subjects to vote for Muslim candidates. Nigeria has been redirected towards religious n ethnic dimensions, so, nobody wants its people to be sacrificial lambs.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Deadlytruth(m): 5:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Racoon:

Boko Haram members are our brothers..... Goodluck Jonathan.

If Jonathan goes ahead to contest 2011 election and wins, we will make Nigeria ungovernable.... Alhaji Lawan Kaita (PDP Kaduna North)

Jonathan must allow a Northerner complete Yaradua's tenure or else those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable..... Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Boko Haram is fighting for Justice.......Bamanga Tukur (PDP National Chairman)

CAN should respect our national chairman and stop denigrating him over his view of Boko Haram......PDP national spokesperson.

Boko Haram is a fall out of the PDP internal power struggle....Andrew Owoye Azazi (National Security Adviser to Jonathan who was assassinated shortly after making this revelation)

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They are absolutely correct, Fela done tell us before Nigeria na one Christian, one Muslim, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is wasting his time.

They intend on dashing the President to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo & RCCG, he is been groomed to take over, I believe he chaired the National Executive Meeting today in absence of baba who is on medical vacation?

If yorubas have sense, they'll be clamoring for Osinbajo to be President. I mean, he has little or nothing to taint his image. If they insist on Tinubu, they may lose out completely. I hope they get it right
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Newton2024: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
I really don't understand why a Christian body is so concerned with politics, thats why most pastors muslim terr-orists don't take this CAN serious
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Newton2024: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Golan007:
CAN

Oritsejafor enjoyed this organisation sha.
Stop living in the past. Stop derailing.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by BobbieZion(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Only a dumb idiot would forgets that Obasanjo did 8 years and Jonathan 6 Making 14 years of Christian Presidency while Muslim only had 10 years

This is simply common sense with little arithmetic that a fool should know

Infact it is only a daft fellow that would think the Buhari in Aso Rock would hand over power to a Christian

If Yar'Adua had not died, wouldn't it be 8 years for him and Buhari.

Don't forget Buhari,IBB and Abacha did how many years self,under Military rule,that was after Shagari 4 year rule.
Calculate and tell me the answer.
Nonsense hypocrisy

I hate rubbish!!
If Muslims.want to continue ruling Nigeria? They should create their own country.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Newton2024: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only me just Dey neutral ni abi weytin?

I just want my country to grow ain’t give a Bleep about religion background of the next president just be a God-fearing man/woman is that hard to get?
Can you be neutral and surpport christian rule for donkey years?
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Munamu: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=ArewaNorth post=110703494]Interesting time!
I'm disappointed by CAN for being mentally inferior, instead of communicating this issue to Nigerians they're communicating it with foreigners who have no legal right to decide how we should do things. That is why I like my people, they don't give a Bleep to any foreign element nor give in to such mental inferiority![/quote
]

I want to believe you are one of the few learned up North. Why don't you read the post,and see what brought about the comment. Let me help you, may be comprehension is the problem here. An EU delegation came visiting,and asked CAN 's opinion about the forthcoming election . So CAN have crossed its boundary by making a demand for a xtian president abi?
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Machinegun91(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Jesus their deity was concerned with politics
Muhammad was a full terrorist and deadly politician too
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Bash92(m): 6:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Stupid talk by Can as usual, no difference between them and MURIC.

If we want to follow there logic, it is time for a Southern Muslim president, they should go and look for a northern Christian to pair him with. A Southern Christian as occupied the presidential and vice president seat on many occasions. While the Muslim have never get close to any of that position.

So if we want to all be stupid let neglect competence. Bunch of unserious mofos
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by sotall(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Only a dumb idiot would forgets that Obasanjo did 8 years and Jonathan 6 Making 14 years of Christian Presidency while Muslim only had 10 years

Infact it is only a daft fellow that would think the Buhari in Aso Rock would hand over power to a Christian

And your brain tells you that Nigeria started existing in 1999, abi?

How many years has muslims ruled this country compared to Christians?

The way some of you reason shaa
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by proprince(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
I really don't understand why a Christian body is so concerned with politics, thats why most pastors don't take this CAN serious

Oga forget thab thing, is to balance the system.
As if you dnt know we several islamic bodies who are influencing Nig politics. Are Christians not Nigerians?
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
because politics affects the lives of their members, they also have the right to talk about politics, because they are also affected.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2022
proprince:

Oga forget thab thing, is to balance the system.
As if you dnt know we several islamic bodies who are influencing Nig politics. Are Christians not Nigerians?

no mind am
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
[s][/s]
Mooh247:

[s]Only a dumb idiot would forgets that Obasanjo did 8 years and Jonathan 6 Making 14 years of Christian Presidency while Muslim only had 10 years

Infact it is only a daft fellow that would think the Buhari in Aso Rock would hand over power to a Christian[/s]
super rubbish talk
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by compton11(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
, prophet Muhammed ( peace be upon him) was a local politician
so as Jesus and Solomon and David
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Handsum64: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2022
For federal largesse for the CAN of you know what
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Lovenorth: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2022
This CAN is a joke organization
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by BESTScientist1: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Ridiculous
KingEverest:
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by egunna(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2022
jojo1415:
....u r dreaming,u think Buhari and malami r daft lik u to allow Tinubu get Apc ticket?deceiving ursef....a Muslim has ruled for 8yrs and u expect another Muslim to take over from him and continue ruling again,with the kind of hardship people r facing in Nigeria?u must be a wicked fellow...ur intentions r dead on arrival....Nigeria is a circular country not an Islamic state.
do u mean Muslims are not good at governance or what?
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by gracealonev: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Unfortunately, they don't have control over the voters register. The terrorists have padded the register with toddlers who are way below 18 years and the government is not talking about it.

Wazobia2216:

I am even more surprised when they said they don't have a candidate in mind!

Like it or not politics is in the church!

Churches should as a matter of urgency, sensitize members from now to register and ensures they get registration closer to people!

If they don't support a capable person, terrorists go hijack the nation and thats more bloodshed!

Will they like to have that on their hands

1 Like

Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by fredoooooo: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
E ti ya werey , go and contest in a religion group .. can of worms
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Safyqueen: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
, prophet Muhammed ( hell fire be upon him) was a local politician

From your Monika, your stupidity is glaringly depicted though knows no boundaries.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Safyqueen: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Wazobia2216:

I am even more surprised when they said they don't have a candidate in mind!

Like it or not politics is in the church!

Churches should as a matter of urgency, sensitize members from now to register and ensures they get registration closer to people!

If they don't support a capable person, terrorists go hijack the nation and thats more bloodshed!

Will they like to have that on their hands

If a Muslim clerics should makes this type of call now to other Muslims in this country, hmmm ........ because you know the consequences.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Emmanuelcann: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Rubbish! There's nothing on earth like a "Christian " politician.
Re: Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari by Arabaincubus: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2022
That's the only thing that will guarantee enduring peace. We are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit / PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. / Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.