Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking (2508 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by omgvoices: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
It appears the latest couples in town have to do these two lovely lovebirds. But there is something netizens online don’t seem to grasp as they see the union of these two individuals as something that will lead to infidelity because of the size of the bride.

In as much as you haven’t watched the video yet, I will entreat you to read some of the reactions on the video and then draw your own conclusion after watching the video.

Some reactions the video got are;

authentic_fitness_trainer_ – I think the woman get money… because this one paaa d333 eiiiii

jerryjustice951 – I hope this guy is really a serious guy. Marriage is a very serious business.

__pretty_mercedes – Can everything enter

jordanfitness – This guy go shrink soon eeeeiiii

boadudacosta – Eii meyem koraa ahye me

thereal_mums.eye1 – I guess the guy be military man to handle this

ocanseyregina0 – Eeeeiiii, hmmm

destenybarnor – Love is Love my people, make them enjoy themselves,

abawahnaomi – I pray it dnt get to anutie Naa

ohymarh_narnarh – In other stories, is the guy standing behind in coat for me

simply_foods_gh – Wow this guy is brave

akua_kabs – Eeeeiii I love this

nashwealth – This one di3333 he will commit adultery p3333

Now watch the video below;

https://esiama.com/video-moments-the-size-of-this-bride-got-everyone-online-talking/

1 Like

Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by Boogyman557: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by Judd007: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sea of flesh, everywhere na kint, you fit chook anywhere for the body,

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
It’s all fun and games till she dies from cardiac arrest or diabetes. This is Nairaland’s spec, them swear for these children here.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by silverlinen(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omo these na heavy duty oo...
Damn...I hate this kind of women, they smell and are irritative.
Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by Merisbankie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
You want to bam bam
Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by Orire01(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Beauty in the eye of the beholder!

My signature speaks loud!!!
Re: Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking by Jeremani: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Those fat people no dey wash in between their lap well, they smell like sawdust

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness / Obsessed With Ladies Boobs / Silence Vs Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.