Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking (7781 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Video: Moments The Size Of This Bride Got Everyone Online Talking / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is this a movie or what Like that is happening inside this short life.
In this viral Video, this happy short man, the groom was spotted holding and dancing with tall bride who seems not to be very happy.

Her mood and her facial expression says it all like the bride is not happy or may be she was forced into the marriage.
What do you think might be wrong, Could this love ?

Watch the Hilarious Clip HERE

Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by chatinent: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stop the discrimination; dwarfs are humans too.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by autofreak2020(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
When dwarf get married to dwarf, people will talk.

When dwarf get married to tall spouse, people will vex.

The best thing is to live right regardless of what the society might say.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

1 Like

Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Homeboiy: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by happybee: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Old video.
undecided
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by AK6464(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
What money can't do, more money can do

1 Like

Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Codes151(m): 4:38am On Mar 04, 2020
This one is talking about money!

Nothing about money here except tribe and religious stupidity!
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by sexymonkey(m): 6:11am On Mar 04, 2020
autofreak2020:
When dwarf get married to dwarf, people will talk.

When dwarf get married to tall spouse, people will vex.

The best thing is to live right regardless of what the society might say.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
are you a dwarf?
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2020
chatinent:
Stop the discrimination; dwarfs are humans too.
we are not arguing
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Hmm....thank God for delivering me. I almost got trapped.
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2020
AK6464:
What money can't do, more money can do
swears
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by BlackfireX: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't understand...
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by boom99(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
this calls for...... i donbeliv it
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
boom99:
this calls for...... i donbeliv it
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Snoup6(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
She could be happy, she might love him but I think she is just ashamed of him in public.
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Snoup6:
She could be happy, she might love him but
I think she is just ashamed of him in public.
i see
Re: Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking by NelviusGrey(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
I hope she brought along wrapper... because after the wedding she'll back the groom and take him home grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.