Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) (4844 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
doctore212:
That's why I prefer olosho anytime.

Imagine an olosgo carrying your child grin
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
OmG
Thanks though we are keeping the baby
walkbrazil4k:

Keep the kid money would come, if na Brazil she day she must give birth to the baby because abortion is illegal and she would get everything free

1 Like

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Merisbankie(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
ODOGWU
You took after your father
Mazi Nnem
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by phemmyfour: 4:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Dilijingsly:
My girlfriend is now pregnant and I never planned for it I told her that i am not ready now but she told me knows what to be doing after sex and she won’t get pregnant, she just sent this to me now, what do I do . Abort. Or what I am not financially stable that’s my only problem. I want the baby but money no dey for hand
Never believe any girl that tells you that
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by frozen70(f): 5:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Dilijingsly:
My girlfriend is now pregnant and I never planned for it I told her that i am not ready now but she told me knows what to be doing after sex and she won’t get pregnant, she just sent this to me now, what do I do . Abort. Or what I am not financially stable that’s my only problem. I want the baby but money no dey for hand

Congratulations, since you want the baby but no finance at the moment, find out if she too wants the baby

If both of you agrees to keep the pregnancy, the next thing is to involve your families about the pregnancy and how you intend to keep the child despite your low cash

Maybe it will motivate you to get something doing that will help generate money for you and her
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks so much for this
frozen70:

Congratulations, since you want the baby but no finance at the moment, find out if she too wants the baby

If both of you agrees to keep the pregnancy, the next thing is to involve your families about the pregnancy and how you intend to keep the child despite your low cash

Maybe it will motivate you to get something doing that will help generate money for you and her
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by fattprince(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
U dey knack kpekus but you no wan pikin? Mr man, carry your cross! undecided
This your ass ehn...
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by frozen70(f): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Dilijingsly:
Thanks so much for this

You are welcome
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by NobIeKING: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

You no get money, but you dey DO without protection. Which kind yeye rough play be that!?
hi maria
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I’m out of here
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2022
NobIeKING:
hi maria

Hi.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Kaycee54321(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dilijingsly:

cheesy cheesy

You're ready to cum inside and watch it flow out like a boss...but money no dey hand.

Ok oh.
Abeg feed the baby with SMA Gold and the likes when he/she comes out oh. No go dey give am white akamu/ogi.

And if you dare abort, my God will abort you. angry

You will know whether na tin tomato you dey expect to come out of a woman wey you dey use as sperm bank.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao... grin grin

I chikwara ochi? Obi si ya kpogbuo m nnoo! cheesy
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

I chikwara ochi? Obi si ya kpogbuo m nnoo! cheesy
It is funny how guys behave when they get a lady pregnant... grin grin

Igbo anyi kwuru si, mete onye dinma enyi maka olulu...For me, If I am dating someone, it must be someone I can marry...In case she gets pregnant, I won't start panicking..Saying ha! She is not intelligent, she is short, she no fine...How will keep this kind person for the rest of my life.. grin

Every party must open eye...Even as a woman, she must make sure na someone she can happily say yes to, in case ya turu ime...After all no be all marriage started with In-laws coming to pluck a ripe apple with bottles of aromatic schnapps..

Some started with baby I am pregnant.. grin

Or Ahu zi kwa hum Period m.. cheesy...The man's reaction that moment is a mirror of who she will spend forever with.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Munzy14:

It is funny how guys behave when they get a lady pregnant... grin grin

Igbo anyi kwuru si, mete onye dinma enyi maka olulu...For me, If I am dating someone, it must be someone I can marry...In case she gets pregnant, I won't start panicking..Saying ha! She is not intelligent, she is short, she no fine...How will keep this kind person for the rest of my life.. grin

Every party must open eye...Even as a woman, she must make sure na someone she can happily say yes to, in case ya turu ime...After all no be all marriage started with In-laws coming to pluck a ripe apple with bottles of aromatic schnapps..

Some started with baby I am pregnant.. grin

Or Ahu zi kwa hum Period m.. cheesy...The man's reaction that moment is a mirror of who she will spend forever with.
I am never saying I can’t marry her or something of like that shaa
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Munzy14(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dilijingsly:

I am never saying I can’t marry her or something of like that shaa
Good go ahead and marry her.

Date who ticks your boxes, So if pregnancy happens, you embrace it with love.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Good go ahead and marry her.

Date who ticks your boxes, So if pregnancy happens, you embrace it with love.
okay, we are keeping the baby already
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Munzy14(m): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2022
Dilijingsly:
okay, we are keeping the baby already
Awesome....He/she could be destined for greatness...
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2022
I cannot follow a woman's words.. Its just empty. When the time comes for those words to be put into practice, she cant even be responsible.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by NobIeKING: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hi.
can we communicate via mailbox pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie’s First Wife About His Affairs With Judy Austin / Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. / My Husband Set Me Up !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.