Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) (685 Views)

Age Is Just A Number: 14-year-old Boy Marries 51-year-old Woman / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) by samycool: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
It is not easy to make a woman fall for you on WhatsApp, especially with whom you have not had much contact in person. But with these strategies, tips, and tricks it is much easier to get a date with that girl you like.

Learn about the 22 best-proven ways to conquer a woman on WhatsApp:

1. Don't reply right away

This makes you look desperate. Not that am I telling you to take days to answer her because you will make her lose interest in you. But you can answer her after a few minutes or a few hours. You can’t definitely be with your phone all the time. You should be busy too.

2. Use the Brad Pitt rule on texting

What if when you ask her out she tells you she's busy? Should you propose another day? According to Brad Pitt's basic rule, if she is really interested in you, she will respond with an alternative; otherwise, she'll just tell you that she can't.

However, with a text message, it is very difficult to see clearly at once what it is that she wants. When she turns you down the first time, don't immediately ask her for another day, as you will seem desperate.

Wait a week or so and ask again. If she gives you the same answer that she can't and doesn't offer you an alternative day, she definitely isn't interested in you.

In short, apply the Brad Pitt rule and ask twice before giving up. No time to waste.

3. Do not send generic messages

Messages like: "Hello!" or "What are you doing?" they're as common as the earth, cluttering up phones around the world. They show no personality and I assure you that if you send it, it is very possible that she will ignore you.

Plus, they're terrible conversation starters. What can she answer if you send her a simple "hello", in addition to returning the greeting?

Why is it important to write a charming first message?

Modern dating has two first impressions, although it's hard to believe: the first impression is when you come face to face with that person and exchange phone numbers. The second “first” impression is when you write to her for the first time.

She may not remember your face very well or she may not have been very interested in you when you first met, but the first text you send her could change things for better or worse.

With your first impression in person you have a lot of tools to demonstrate the 3 elements of charisma: presence, warmth, and power.

4. Do not use language that is too informal or with writing errors

You may think it's superficial, but poor grammar and spelling have a huge negative impact on women's perception of men who write that way.

If you write messages with bad punctuation (poor or excessive), you will appear less mature and intelligent. So, you know, take care of your spelling and grammar when you are writing a message.

5. Don't joke all the time

It is good that you show your sense of humor but in moderation. If you spend all your time joking, it is likely that a meeting will never happen.

You can even send emojis, memes or GIF's to show your sense of humor, of course, all this from time to time and as long as the conversation allows it.

6. Avoid getting caught up in the endless cycle of the calendar

I know that nowadays finding a space to see each other can be a daunting task, but try to propose a day and time for the date. If she can't, make her promise to find a day for you to see each other and that day will be soon.

7. Average the messages you send

You must average your messages in such a way that you do not appear desperate. Be a bit stingy with your exceptional messages both in number and length. You don't want to come across as overly anxious and excited so that it doesn't match her level of enthusiasm.

8. Refer to a previous conversation you had in person

What did I mean by that? Well, simple: show her that you were listening to her when you met in person and that you were memorably impressed.

You can thank her for any recommendation she has made to you or simply remember something funny that happened that day between you.

9. Shorten the times between appointments

Send her clear and direct invitations that tell her what, when, and where you would want to see her; something like "I'd like to take you out to dinner at THE PLACE restaurant on Friday at 7 pm, let me know if you can."

At this time, being direct and clear will do wonders in the relationship you are trying to establish with her.

Now that you know, ask her out! If you can't that day, don't be discouraged, because it's still a good way to exchange conversation until you manage to find a day off.

You can also try giving her options to exit; For example: "What day do you think you'll go out: Thursday or Friday?" So a Yes/No question becomes a Yes/Yes question.

10. Make it clear if you want to go out with her

One of the things that bother women the most is not being sure if they want to go out with us or if it's just to hang out. Be clear with her and ask her out just the two of you; give her a day and a place.

11. Use humor in your WhatsApp messages

Try to be funny from time to time, because if you are too serious she will misunderstand you. Don't go overboard with your sense of humor either, or she'll think it's a game for you and you could push her away. Try to use a dribble of humor to lighten up the conversation a bit.

Check out the rest https://kiakiamedia..com/2022/03/22-proven-ways-to-make-girl-fall-for.html

Re: 22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) by Exkandayee(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
This op is funny,no 4 is not 4 Nigerian girls cos deh don't even know what's punctuation marks,no offiense
Re: 22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
If I ask a lady out once and she says no, I never ask her out again.
I don't like forcing anything..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Goods Haven't Arrived / What Is Difference Between Ur Bestie And Ur Partner / How To Stroke Her Clit And Drive Her Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.