Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp (31237 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by made4naijamusic: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2019
A Twitter user shared screenshots of a conversation that ensued between two men when one found out that his girlfriend has photos of the other man on her phone.

The boyfriend was naturally jealous that his girlfriend was crushing on another man so he confronted the man via WhatsApp and the conversation that ensued is hilarious.

See below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/jealous-boyfriend-confronts-his-girlfriends-crush-via-whatsapp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by made4naijamusic: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Ghananian Police & A 14 Year Old Girl Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-a-14-year-old-girl-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by tsephanyah(f): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Insecure people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Chizuru01(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Foolish and immature boyfriend abeg.

Life's Good, delete whoever that deletes you and move on.

You can't force anyone to love you when she is done loving you. Maturity demands you move on when she's no longer interested

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2019
What a pussy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Kikikikiki.He even went on to beg for airtime ... Lolgringrin

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by cardoctor(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Ytr
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2019
Now, this is so Funny grin cheesy grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by itiswellandwell: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Trizzi: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
grin man dey beg for airtime ni sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Xisnin(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
The boyfriend and the "crush" is the same person.
Bloggers and fake chats...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Ayoswit(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Mtcheew! Online beggar undecided
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by mikkyjagga1(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
���some funny shit
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by mayorall(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
There's this my friend that was disturbing my lady, He's a distance friend though, he calls, seek my advise on his business since 2015. Only to start asking my fiancee out, inviting her to her state. She told me everything one day and I laughed.. The friend, called me early this month and she heard our conversations and she was like, what kind of person are you?.. You are still talking to him as if nothing happened. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by omooba969(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Lolcheesy South African men though grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Modupex(f): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2019
childish of him.

PayPal Needed in large quantity, click my signature
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Factfinder1(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Childishness
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by lilmax(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
talk to your girlfriend

I tried but she doesn't listen

the boyfriend Issa idiot, the problem is not with her crush, but your so called girlfriend

talking about it to your girlfriend isn't insecurity, but taking it to her crush is full blown insecurity

as for the girlfriend, she isn't mature yet, it's clear she's between 21 and 24

girls this age don't know what they want, all they know is I want to suck prick, I like this guy's face lemme try and have sex with him grin

but the moment they cross 25,they're back with their brains intact

it's called the HOE phase, and it takes a girl that have sense not to go through it

22 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Jeremy123(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
I'm that boyfriend
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by bujebudanu1(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Kikikikiki.He even went on to beg for airtime ... Lolgringrin

Lol. He wanted to hunt him.later begged for airtime.lol grin God is wonderful
Ghanaians do this chit too.beg for airtime from every stranger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Rextizz(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
See what joblessness and stupidity can cause
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by marvin906(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
if you like get 100 crushes ain't my business..
the moment you become my gf or otherwise you automatically have my trust what you do with that trust depends on you..

no time for shi.t

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by my2019mind: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
This is why I tell people that there are as much mumu men out there as there are mumu women.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by Hotfreezer: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Reminds me of a Nairalander named Biacan.

That greedy hungry beggar can beg a corpse for money.

She forms feminist online but she sends PM to guys to beg for money. She was severally disgraced and had to change monikers.

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2019
grin
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by godwinstringed1(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2019
grin

Check out my siggy
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp by princemillla(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
The "Lord why me" -got me cracking seriously cheesy

The boy friend mumu die. That's not love but mumu in love. What's the assurance she won't do same with another guy??
Very soon now u hear this one Don drink snipper too

Btw-don't forget to unlock your iPhone network for just 5k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.