Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies (16664 Views)

Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Hope suppose dim for Atiku add 8 years to his current age
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by iBiodigester(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2022
We pray for the best leader for Nigeria in 2023 irrespective of ethnicity and religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by sammyj: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2022
angry angry
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by TUTU147: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2022
The possibility of the election self never dey,but incase the election hold I know it is for the south.I don't want igbo politicians to get it so that they can support ipob and Biafra will be achieved.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by victorazy(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Atiku should ask Buhari his 8yrs
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Basheer22: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lagos sophistigreedy urchins put us in this mess

They didn't bring a southern to replace a fellow southern, they showed the other party how to be greedy and use northern numbers to their advantage

You can't blame PDP, as an opposition they have seen the loophole of cashing out massively by fielding a northernern

Typical ipob pig. Poor grammar, zero sense,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Truthisunique2: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:

no point made

Ipob bla BLA bla same stale line of fake muslim

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If the North can defeat the South and produce the president again in 2023 after Buhari’s 8 years, then i know Southerners are perpetual slaves
Yours words are true. But it wont happen.

Let me explain. The north knows they cannot win too without the south. And they have a better relationship with yoruba. So, yoruba and the north will continue to determine who will rule Nigeria.

In the north, Fulani has taken over from Hausa. So, it will be Fulani for a long time. While in the south, fulani and yoruba decides who to pick. See, Fulani has spoken in APC that it is going to the south. So, they wont want PDP to jeopardize the opportunity.

Ibo needs to be smart and hijack PDP ticket. But Wike will not allow it. PDP is failing if they field a northern candidate cos Ibo will not support them. So, if they are smart, they should pick from SS or SE. While it is obvious that APC is picking from SW or SS, but most likely SW.

I see the battle for presidency like this: APC - SW, and PDP - SS. And it will be a tough fight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Basheer22: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no point made

Ipob bla BLA bla same stale line of fake muslim

Go to school and stop typing like a dunce

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Cryofigbos: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

They didn't bring a southern to replace a fellow southern, they showed the other party how to be greedy and use northern numbers to their advantage

You can't blame PDP, as an opposition they have seen the loophole of cashing out massively by fielding a northernern
Thrashed as usual

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Truthisunique2: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:

Go to school and stop typing like a dunce
I challenge you to point any of my typing error or remain a slowpoke
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Ugonna62: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
People shouting power must return to the south are APC moles in PDP,if returning power to the south means giving power to another yorubaman or one Tinubu,then power will remain in the North for a long time.and if PDP want to lost the election they should go south and become irrelevant forever,because Waziri Adamawa must be on the ballot wether PDP or not.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Basheer22: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I challenge you to point any of my typing error or remain a slowpoke (.)

Let's start from the bolded.
It is not my fault that your parents couldn't give you proper education.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Basheer22: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Ugonna62:
People shouting power must return to the south are APC moles in PDP,if returning power to the south means giving power to another yorubaman or one Tinubu,then power will remain in the North for a long time.and if PDP want to lost the election they should go south and become irrelevant forever,because Waziri Adamawa must be on the ballot wether PDP or not.
[/s]

You are born slaves, not surprised.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by bluefilm: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2022
The man from Cameroon stood no chance at all, in the first place.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by FreeStuffsNG: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
It will still end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu victory.
May God bless and protect Asiwaju Tinubu to victory.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Echoban: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

APC seems to be creative and not doing follow follow, reason why they keep getting good electoral result.

Retaining it in North just because APC used it has expired , APC now acting like the good boy here saying power should b rotational while PDP still clinching to d used format to d determent of southerners turn are being seen as selfish who only care abt getting power. This is not going well with many southerners who are already seeing PDP on another failure mission already.

What strong with PDP Fielding a NC Presidency with Northern popular vice.. Chairmanship to SS..

PDP really need better round table scrutiny on how to win election .
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by emmykk(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
The political dynamic of 2023 should have being the best time for the PDP since 2015 to wrestle power from the APC, but zoning arrangement will be their greatest undoing.

In PDP, Equity favours a Southern candidate but reality favours the Northern candidate.

You are very right.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Truthisunique2: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Echoban:

APC seems to be creative and not doing follow follow, reason why they keep getting good electoral result.

Retaining it in North just because APC used it has expired , APC now acting like the good boy here saying power should b rotational while PDP still clinching to d used format to d determent of southerners turn are being seen as selfish who only care abt getting power. This is not going well with many southerners who are already seeing PDP on another failure mission already.

What strong with PDP Fielding a NC Presidency with Northern popular vice.. Chairmanship to SS..

PDP really need better round table scrutiny on how to win election .
it's all politics and they say politics is a game of numbers

APC hypocrisy stinks especially that of the ACN group that carry this new southern love matter for head

They are not doing so because they give rat bleep about south but because they believe their person would emerge in APC and have upper hand against another southerner from PDP

Personally I believe both should go south, but I hate hypocrisy, APC has no other option than to go south so it's not about been good boy

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Parrot69: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Who will PDP now field from the South? Definitely not Anyim or Dele Momodu because even ordinary Sowore will beat both of them hands down grin grin
I will vote Sowore.
Sowore is my candidate.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Zeefort: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Osilama1: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2022
hisexcellency34:
So inspite of qualified Igbos like Peter Obi, it's Atiku you can settle for. Ewu
let Obi declare his intentions na...
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Osilama1: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:

don't mind them when they lose again na wailing they assume PDP can win with Atiku since he is Northerner

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by JaroMan: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Yours words are true. But it wont happen.

Let me explain. The north knows they cannot win too without the south. And they have a better relationship with yoruba. So, yoruba and the north will continue to determine who will rule Nigeria.

In the north, Fulani has taken over from Hausa. So, it will be Fulani for a long time. While in the south, fulani and yoruba decides who to pick. See, Fulani has spoken in APC that it is going to the south. So, they wont want PDP to jeopardize the opportunity.

Ibo needs to be smart and hijack PDP ticket. But Wike will not allow it. PDP is failing if they field a northern candidate cos Ibo will not support them. So, if they are smart, they should pick from SS or SE. While it is obvious that APC is picking from SW or SS, but most likely SW.

I see the battle for presidency like this: APC - SW, and PDP - SS. And it will be a tough fight.
Igbo not Ibo. I will slap you next time you make that grave mistake.
But to your point:
So Igbos will hijack PDP from the rest of Nigeria while Yorubas will not hijack APC?
Some of are so sure of Fulani alliance, but a distant observer will tell you that Yoruba and Fulani have always been water and oil.
That's why y'all hated OBJ because he's the only Yoruba politician that has the ear of the Fulani.
You would ask ignorantly: "what of 2015"? What happened in 2015 is inevitable. The powers that be in the world have rejected GEJ. He would've been removed by every means possible. But for it to take Democratic route, the election happened.
Go and check SW votes and compare it what north churned out. They prepared without the South West. No wonder they are reluctant to listen to any Tinubu or Osibanjo for 2023.
So calm down, power is coming to East and it's been settled. Both APC and PDP are fielding an Igbo man.
Tinubu and Kwankwaso are working things out.
Watch this space
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by LongT(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2022
It is with a broken heart and a deep regret for being a Nigerian that I am replying this, after having gone through various comment on the said issue, it now dawn on me that our politicians will always have a field day turning our heads upside down and inside out. It is we that gives them the onus to do what they Do, then in turn we cry foul. How can we still at this critical hour forget so soon the lesson learned in the last seven years of misrule? Haven't we learned enough? Tribalism, Nepotism and the likes have be cloud our rethinking process. We should be critical in our thoughts in order not to miss the opportunity to approve a better alternative to all this vicious cycle of crooks, that have enslave us in our father land.We should be looking out for credibility, uprightness and the fear of God in the qualities of our leaders. There is a lot of work to be done, and dwelling on such parochial sentiments of zoning, tribalism, Nepotism and religion, will never help us. When it comes to sharing our common patrimony this people( politicians) only understand one language 'NIGERIA'. We can only be dumb if we allow this people to play with our intelligence again. Eight years is not eight months. Let's drop our differences and elect a leader outside of this relics of a dying generation.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by bestdudes: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
The political dynamic of 2023 should have being the best time for the PDP since 2015 to wrestle power from the APC, but zoning arrangement will be their greatest undoing.

In PDP, Equity favours a Southern candidate but reality favours the Northern candidate.
it's going to the South. APC too is South. Guy rest abeg
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Ugonna62: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:
[s][/s]

You are born slaves, not surprised.
you mean that kind of slavery you plunged the yoruba race in 2015 by votin a clearly incompetent fulani deadwood against a southern candidate...? Ndi ala,.una think say na only una sabi play politics?lets see how another greedy yoruba man will be president.,na only una dey for south? If SW cannot support SE or SS to emerge let the North have it forever,.i understand ur pain boy but thats the reality ok.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2022
PDP best gamble to Presidency is politicians
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2022
JaroMan:

Igbo not Ibo. I will slap you next time you make that grave mistake.
Your mama and papa wan cry be that. You mannerless child. If you meet me face to face, you go bow. You mama will go down on her knees. I assure you. You this rascal.

But to your point:
So Igbos will hijack PDP from the rest of Nigeria while Yorubas will not hijack APC?
Some of are so sure of Fulani alliance, but a distant observer will tell you that Yoruba and Fulani have always been water and oil.
That's why y'all hated OBJ because he's the only Yoruba politician that has the ear of the Fulani.
You would ask ignorantly: "what of 2015"? What happened in 2015 is inevitable. The powers that be in the world have rejected GEJ. He would've been removed by every means possible. But for it to take Democratic route, the election happened.
Go and check SW votes and compare it what north churned out. They prepared without the South West. No wonder they are reluctant to listen to any Tinubu or Osibanjo for 2023.
So calm down, power is coming to East and it's been settled. Both APC and PDP are fielding an Igbo man.
Tinubu and Kwankwaso are working things out.
Watch this space

To the bolded part...we are used to your beating chests. Like I always write, you will beat chest and claim many things, but at the end of the day, you all go still lose.

I will make it clear to you... in PDP - Wike or Atiku are claiming it. Whether Wike is the aspirant or vice, he will be there. Or maybe your Atiku who will still choose ibo.

In APC - Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, or Fashola. So, where you wan enter, I want to see.

Ibo is not ready. SW/SS takes 8 years...then, it goes to the north. That is 16. If you never get brain, SW/SS will take it again. For 1000 years na so e go de go till 3023. Nothing you fit do. You do just dey cry as you always do. And if you try any nonsense by disturbing our peace, we will give you Kanu's treatment.

You no get shame. The APC you worked against in 2015 and 19 is the party you want ibo candidate to come out from..shame on you. You destroyed your own APGA your coward Ojukwu gave you. You bastardized it. You destroyed you states that you all ran away from them. Why is that that good things other people build is what always enter your eyes and you want? Why? Why is it that you cannot set up your own things? Why? Una heads never correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by LongT(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Haba haba haba. Have a re think bro. Even you can challenge Buhari that has power.
Parachoko:
Only Atiku can challenge Tinubu
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by anytexy: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Only Atiku can challenge Tinubu
I concur, but they won't reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba-Ahmed: Ex-PDP Members Likely To Take Control Of APC After Convention / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Elechi Commissions Uncompleted Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.