Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies (16658 Views)

Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Aufbauh(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2022
bestdudes:
it's going to the South. APC too is South. Guy rest abeg

How do you mean, did I said it's not going to the south or you lack comprehension?

I'm only stating the obvious that the PDP ticket by right is going to the south but the reality is that a southern PDP candidate won't stand an APC southern candidate. This reality they know & they're confused on how to go about it.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by cyril10(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Afonja media. We Ndigbo must vote for the Roman Catholic priest Ohamadike Atikwu whether you like it or not.

As a prelude to this, our illustrious son in whom we are well pleased, the Chairman and CEO Ndi Dot, has already endorsed the Priest yesterday.

Nonsense talk from a shameless ethnic bigot.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
candidly, atiku can wait his turn after 8years. undecided
IS IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023 OR FORGET ONE-NIGERIA CONSTITUTION.JUST PUT ONE IGBO MAN WITH HAUSA/FULANI WIFE TO RULE FOR NORMAL 2TERMS AND EQUATION GO BALANCE.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by hisexcellency34: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
He just wants to rule at all cost
modesther:
Atiku think say if him contest sotay like bubu, he go enter one day....

Brand: Lenovo
Processor: corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 250GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD ROM: Yes
Original Charger: Yes
Price 55k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by bestdudes: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

How do you mean, did I said it's not going to the south or you lack comprehension?

I'm only stating the obvious that the PDP ticket by right is going to the south but the reality is that a southern PDP candidate won't stand an APC southern candidate. This reality they know & they're confused on how to go about it.

Forget reality.

You will remember this words when the real battle starts. Wait for it.

As long as both sides are going to the South and a lesser evil is on both sides, I am game
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Aufbauh(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
bestdudes:

Forget reality.

You will remember this words when the real battle starts. Wait for it.

As long as both sides are going to the South and a lesser evil is on both sides, I am game

It's obvious you're a PDP apologist.
Why should I forget the REALITY? It's the reality that birth the future.

Bookmark this: Any PDP southern candidate against his APC southern contender for presidential election won't stand a chance.
By 2pm on election day the contest will be over!
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by hisexcellency34: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
If he does, who will vote for him when the likes of Abaribe is already endorsing Atiku
Osilama1:
let Obi declare his intentions na...
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by obidr(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
It would be so unbelievable to see or hear any southerner clamoring for Atiku(Fulani) presidency after Buhari's uninterrupted eight years reign.
Such a southerner must be a chronic asslicker and...

If you are complaining of northerners running again, then you should also be complaining of south west also vying for a position that they have already occupied....Last time I checked both North East and South East are yet to provide the President since the turn to democracy in 1999. Hence if you must think of equity, be specific and say South East and not South...if not, Atiku is eminently qualified to run...and we will vote him.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by obidr(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
candidly, atiku can wait his turn after 8years. undecided
IS IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023 OR FORGET ONE-NIGERIA CONSTITUTION.JUST PUT ONE IGBO MAN WITH HAUSA/FULANI WIFE TO RULE FOR NORMAL 2TERMS AND EQUATION GO BALANCE.

It is Igbo Predidency if APC and not just PDP zones to the South East and we have an election similar to 1999. In the absence of that, we are not stupid but will support Atiku and wait till 2027 or 2031. If the presidency does not come to South East, it should remain in the North....Nort East is yet to provide the President, so they have a case hence Atiku is a good choice.
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by ProudImolite: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If the North can defeat the South and produce the president again in 2023 after Buhari’s 8 years, then i know Southerners are perpetual slaves
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by ProudImolite: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
hisexcellency34:
So inspite of qualified Igbos like Peter Obi, it's Atiku you can settle for. Ewu
You believe he is Igbo?
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by ProudImolite: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ugonna62:
People shouting power must return to the south are APC moles in PDP,if returning power to the south means giving power to another yorubaman or one Tinubu,then power will remain in the North for a long time.and if PDP want to lost the election they should go south and become irrelevant forever,because Waziri Adamawa must be on the ballot wether PDP or not.
You are daft
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Halo22: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
As a southeasterner, I understand the need to zone the presidential ticket of both PDP and APC to the southeast, but unfortunately, the northerners are going to mess the plan up as they can easily team up with the southwesterners and field in a candidate against the will of the people. For me, if PDP would look for a credible northerner who has the trust of the Easterners and give them the ticket for now as we hold the VP in preparation for the tenure after 2023. My penny suggestion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Ugonna62: 6:16am On Mar 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
You are daft
You are a monkey
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by bestdudes: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's obvious you're a PDP apologist.
Why should I forget the REALITY? It's the reality that birth the future.

Bookmark this: Any PDP southern candidate against his APC southern contender for presidential election won't stand a chance.
By 2pm on election day the contest will be over!
APC will be no more after Buhari, whether they win or not.

I just want someone that will be sane either way it swing. Buhari the lunatic has just donated $1M to Taliban.
Have you heard?
Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
You have such terrible command of English. Most of you IPOB/PDP fanatics do.

They do and it is terrible. They will then be bragging up and down about some imagined brilliance. A people who all write like uneducted trolls. What a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies by Osilama1: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If he does, who will vote for him when the likes of Abaribe is already endorsing Atiku
then why are u Igbos disturbing pple with Igbo presidency if PDP won't give him ticket there's APGA na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Asake: Volunteers Will Guard LP Votes In Kaduna / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.