Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket (57918 Views)

Japa: US Embassy Says Over 150,000 Nigerians Interviewed In 2023 / Vehicles On Fire At Ogeere, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Fire Fighters In Action / US Embassy Says Visa Services At Abuja Might Resume Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2022
cocolacec:

Europeans will be paid the $7,000 while Africans and other low class will be paid $3,300 or less.

Who told you that? Who told you salaries will be paid based on race? They will take salary meant for their level. Do you think he is going there as labourer?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Oga which salary you dey talk sef? In a war? Na waoo. Na only people who survived will be paid salary ...and if the nation wins.

Visa fees should be waived. This is our point. And the embassy should find cheap tickets. Or they can tell them to go find it. This $1,000 at this stage is rubbish. At worst the volunteers should pay for one way, they may get $300 - $500 cos they will go on humanitarian ground. They may even get it cheap. They can move them to the UK first. British Airways can lift them from Lagos to London then to Kiev free. It is very possible. They know it too.

Nigeria isnt a rich nation.

They are useless. Let us be truthful to ourselves. Putin never bomb them all...na so we go dey look now. Na we dey ginger for Ukraine before. It really means they actually discriminated against blacks there.

A beg, let me focus on my brothers and sisters there for their safety.

I swear, if Buhari follows UN sanctions, we go protest in Nigeria. Rubbish...

Shut up! Just blabbing. Cho cho Cho with zero brain
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by brandsoncharlie: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2022
ogascomax:
They are planning to run from Ukraine so they are paying for scamming ticket. You won't to scam the government that you want to fight for Ukrainian when they know that you are planning to run ba.
grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by goodheart01: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:
Yea, you heard it right.

To Pay ooo, NOT To Be Paid?

People wey we dey risk our lives to epp!

Make una no worry, Russia go soon capture Kiev/Kyiv

Russia go soon... what tense do we call that Past delayed participle.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Krismas(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
I
dreamxhaser:

The thing still dey pain me, as a result of this act, this is the first time I'll insult buhari government as stupid. Very stupid.

When the west refused to sell weapons to us, Russia was the the country the came to our rescue. I belief upon seeing how Nigerian government behaved, China will now be wary of African countries.
grin Nigeria has enjoyed western military weapons in the past and even military aids running into billions USD. Before NDA Nigeria military used to train in RMA Sandhurst. Just ones west refuse sales of weapons has turned them to devils? To d extent u are willing to support a sinking Putin who out of folly invaded another country without any sort of provocation? Committing murders, and war crimes?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Femeto: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/
We get people like this yet Boko haram still dey. Buhari and his corrupt officials are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by cocolacec(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2022
oldtruth:

Who told you that? Who told you salaries will be paid based on race? They will take salary meant for their level. Do you think he is going there as labourer?
That is how Europeans pay in such situations.For example Filipino sailors get paid less than Norweigian counterpart despite working on the same ship.
The Nigerian volunteers will be paid less because they are from Africa and doesnt hold a valid work permit or EU passport.Volunteer is a free job without pay.
I wonder how they will even get the money when all banks are closed in Ukraine.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Kokaine(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
What if you go and then Russia wins the war
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Lwkmd

NIGERIA VOLUNTEERS: We are ready to help u fight Russia.

UKRAINE EMBASSY: You want to bam bam? You want to chill with the Ukrainians shey? Oya pay 1000 dallas grin

T O DARLING
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Karemarealty288(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Guyman no dey guy guy yoyo......they will be easy target, anyone Putin capture alive will be used as lab rat.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by phyl123: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2022
When the citizens of a country are willing to migrate to a war zone just to feed their families
Shame on the Nigerian government, you are an international embarrassment.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Bigchristo: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Madness this is useless....
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Keegan: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Dem never serious.

Recruit Nigerians wey dey chop Akpu to help your lives and you are asking for $1000.

See Ukraine wey we dey pity…

Dem no send you.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Jackipapa: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
I Blame Buhari!
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by rickdaking(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Dem never serious.

Recruit Nigerians wey dey chop Akpu to help your lives and you are asking for $1000.

See Ukraine wey we dey pity…
Comrade cut small vawulence for me grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Ladycewhy(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Lol. I call this checkmate.
grin grin grin grin.

You just have to give to the white man. No wonder they were able to come to Africa and colonize us. A Nigerian who didn't enlist to fight Boko Haram suddenly has so much love for the white man that he wants to travel across continents to help him fight, lol nor be juju be that?. grin grin grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by charlypoker(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Men just dey look for chance to jakpa comot from Naija.....................them think say na free grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked.
Oga, oya, come pay $1000. Now oga dey complain say e too high. we die here..........................you go no where grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
donbachi:
Op,abeg explain for me...my brain never boot finish dis morning.
Some of your idiots citizens will have to pay $1000 to volunteer to fight and defend another country called Ukraine While their own country Nigeria is at war with itself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Drone95(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Abi make I go help Ukraine �� ni. undecided. This seems like opportunity o
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
charlypoker:
Men just dey look for chance to jakpa comot from Naija.....................them think say na free grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked.
Oga, oya, come pay $1000. Now oga dey complain say e too high. we die here..........................you go no where grin grin
Lef d idiots grin grin grin $ 1000 To pay for hunger and Death grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Elidrisy20: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Paid to kill yourself, but I know many Biafrans will volunteer,rest in peace to them in advance, long live Putin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by charlypoker(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Lol. I call this checkmate.
grin grin grin grin.

You just have to give to the white man. No wonder they were able to come to Africa and colonize us. A Nigerian who didn't enlist to fight Boko Haram suddenly has so much love for the white man that he wants to travel across continents to help him fight, lol nor be juju be that?. grin grin grin.
grin grin grin

lol, my guy i tire oooooooooooooooooooooooooo. pipo wey run from smal BOKO HARAM, dem wan go fight RUSSIA with their artillary weapons. they are looking for free means to travel grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by babadee1(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
What they're using style to say is that it's not us they're looking for. Nigerians would be more of a liability than a help. If na battle ready American mercenaries now Ukraine go pay them plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by sylve11: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Baitullah:
Their body go finally rest now grin

grin cool
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by olasquare: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Now water don plenty pass garri....people wey dey look for escape means meet person wey dey find way to cash out during war. Dog don swallow aeroplane, wey doctors
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by milliondollas(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2022
IGBO PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME DONT CALL THEM NIGERIAN
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by IgOga(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
The Federal government can pay for Boko Haram and bandits to test their skills against Russian Army grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
$1k is not bad ooh to earn $3300 a month not bad not bad

What if the war ends after one month ??
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2022
post=110735368:
Lol..1k plenty o.. this troubled Ukraine never see anything . By the time Russian scatter the country finish.. n them go dey pay 1k to anybody when wan come

No be lie u talk.. i dont think the persido of Ukraine is aware of this... is the over sabi... workers in the embassy that is stewing nonsense.

If for their foolishness Putin completely destorys that country because of their stupidness... whether they will be in Nigeria to work then... i will know...

They are acting stupid... see the destruction going on abi are they blind dont they want to give it their all

This deviish putin is not stopping oooo

He may burn down Ukraine before the west will intervene... the economic sanctions is not stopping this guy.... he is acting possessed... as if a demon has taken over him.

Ukraine Abuja and Lagos.... please when u r ready me dey available to help.... before its too late!!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by hannsg: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Smart country - na $1,000 go separate the wheat from the chaff.

As for the others, na strap grenade to their ankles and use remote control to keep them at the front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.