Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket (57915 Views)

Japa: US Embassy Says Over 150,000 Nigerians Interviewed In 2023 / Vehicles On Fire At Ogeere, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Fire Fighters In Action / US Embassy Says Visa Services At Abuja Might Resume Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TLE900: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Enter Ukraine make you find your level go south Ukraine where Russia never reach. Relax for there with time war go don finish
MyExpression:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by hodari: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2022
May Putin thunder fire these wicked Ukrainian Nazis. It shall never be well with them. angry grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by cococandy(f): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Black people have refused to listen. THIS IS NOT YOUR WAR. Sit this one out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TrueNigerian300: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Let me get something clear! Ukrainain's are asking people willing fight and die for them to pay for that? .
This niggas dont value black lives! At all, will the same be required if the request should be coming from china or let say mexico?

To hell with the east & west! This niggas don't care about us. So unfortunate we care about them more than ourselve's.

We have told you guys you call called us name. The foolish president just want to use civilians as collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by ArewaNorth: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2022
The same stupid people who prayed for Trump's victory are also fooling around to scam Ukraine.
I wonder if those people use their sense because they're extremely mentally inferior set of people.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Sleekfingers: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/

Bunch of confused people......I don't give a shit about what's happening in Ukraine...... russia and Ukraine can kill themselves.....I don't give a shit.......

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by SeriouslySense(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
And some will still pay, lo. Please let us know if you are still going.

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by SeriouslySense(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Black people are some of the most confused, weak, they can only be useful for slavery, exploitation and in the garbage, we need to stop being the cheerleader's of these western, eastern/middle eastern countries, the first thing we need to do is to love ourselves and appreciate ourselves, we have to stop looking unto others outside of us.

These wars are not our business.

cococandy:
Black people have refused to listen. THIS IS NOT YOUR WAR. Sit this one out

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Black people are some of the most confused, weak, they can only be useful for slavery, exploitation and in the garbage, we need to stop being the cheerleader's of these western, eastern/middle eastern countries, the first thing we need to do is to love ourselves and appreciate ourselves, we have to stop looking unto others outside of us.

These wars are not our business.

Cheering leaders of racist countries that won’t hesitate to have us back in chains and out in the fields working until our bones break.

Don’t even get me started on the the Putin butt kissers. cringe worthy.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by godofuck231: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2022
donbachi:
Op,abeg explain for me...my brain never boot finish dis morning.
grin uncle mumu, them wan comit suicide and the embassy is asking for 1000 dols ,you still need jumper cables ? This one cracked me up.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Zoo is even better than Zoogeria! See what her citizens had become of; begging a foreign country to help them out so that they can use the opportunity to escape the Zoo. Oga, you people are going nowhere, you will see the end of your Next Level! Joncing people!

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by phadul: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2022
this serves us right we nigerians never learn the white skin will never like the blacks to them we are a disease , parasites but still we think we will get a better life anywhere even in a war turn country. we all know these volunteers have there own agendas and the ukrainians know this and every country around the wirld know our attitude but we think we are smart! and believe me some will pay to go even selling their fathers house! i pity the fools

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Penguin2: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
cocolacec:

Volunteer means free service in Europe.Volunteer is not a paid job.

And in that your Europe, are volunteers charged for volunteering?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by phadul: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
this serves us right we nigerians never learn . we all know these volunteers have there own agendas and the ukrainians know this and every country around the wirld know our attitude but we think we are smart! and believe me some will pay to go even selling their fathers house! i pity the fools
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by abbeyty90: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pay before you get kill...funny Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
So I will have to pay 1,000 dollars to go and fight a war that I am in the risk of been killed...I am not going again ..I can use the money to start bussiness in nigeria here ... Ukraine are not serious in fighting this war...they should be giving Nigerians and other people free flight and visa to go to Ukraine to help them to fight the war

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
Baitullah:
Their body go finally rest now grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by RexTramadol1: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Those volunteers should be disNigerianized

These ones will sell even their country for the right price
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TheOgaBoss: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vinstel:
Many of them will pay just to get out of the shithole country. Do you really believe they went to that embassy because they want to go and fight russians? Just another format to escape the shithole
and do u really think that ukrain will allow them.escape if they airlift them?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TheOgaBoss: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Penguin2:

And in that your Europe, are volunteers charged for volunteering?
who is going to foot their transportation? Is it ukrain that is under attack and surviving on donations?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Chubbyflaiva(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sadly so...
Vinstel:
Many of them will pay just to get out of the shithole country. Do you really believe they went to that embassy because they want to go and fight russians? Just another format to escape the shithole
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
cocolacec:

That is how Europeans pay in such situations.For example Filipino sailors get paid less than Norweigian counterpart despite working on the same ship.
The Nigerian volunteers will be paid less because they are from Africa and doesnt hold a valid work permit or EU passport.Volunteer is a free job without pay.
I wonder how they will even get the money when all banks are closed in Ukraine.

Don't talk wat you don't know. This is a national assignment. He will receive the money meant for his level. All documentation will be waived.

Stop saying what you don't know. Makes you sound dumber. The ongoing war is costing each country millions of $ and your view of banks not working is just childish. Please rest
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by zomby(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:

You (Ukraine) want Nigerians to pay for visa to come and fight for you? Fuuckkk you!

And who are these hopeless Nigerians that are willing to go and waste their lives for a country that doesn't respect them? Are we that desperate? This is unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Rawhumper(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
To pay for my quicker path to death because I
want to be in overseas.

Na so......

ote author=MyExpression post=110734799]

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
They are not kukuma serious shey the can't deduct $100 for one year, but they know some Nigerian would just Japa once they land... Anyway the Ukraine embassy should find alternative funding model if they are stretch, let see how Nigerian would fare fighting in winter. Please let them have a Ukrainian passport , we don't want any diplomatic row with Russia this one you people are asking for Visa fee.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by planetx: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is what happens to people with no self worth.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hahahaha grin pay to get killed on foreign soil grin
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by kunleham(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
madjune:
Wayo man die, wayo man bury am.

They know Nigerians will take off run into neighboring countries as dem land.
As in cunny man die, cunny man bury am!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Benzemma(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
For your information Mr famer fighter, it's not APC tank Nigerian soldiers is driving here, that Russian and Ukraine is driving over. Thank God you said is APC
Tank that you can drive.

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by kelvindj98: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Dem never serious.

Recruit Nigerians wey dey chop Akpu to help your lives and you are asking for $1000.

See Ukraine wey we dey pity…

It's to show that they would rather have their country be taken over by white Russians than be defended by u black monkeys.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by kelvindj98: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110735368:
Lol..1k plenty o.. this troubled Ukraine never see anything . By the time Russian scatter the country finish.. n them go dey pay 1k to anybody when wan come
They would rather have their country be taken over by white Russians than be defended by u black monkeys.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by kelvindj98: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
gozzlin:
You're not serious! In fact, your head is seriously paining you!!!

I will pay a whole 1k USD to go and die for you when I was even thinking you will pay me enough money to fight for you in the war and take me outta this miserable country called Nigeria as I thought this was an opportunity to japa.

Stingy mofos. USA would have paid me handsomely if it were them. In fact, from now onwards, I'm supporting Russia.

They would rather have their country be taken over by white Russians than be defended by u black monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.