Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket (57912 Views)

Japa: US Embassy Says Over 150,000 Nigerians Interviewed In 2023 / Vehicles On Fire At Ogeere, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Fire Fighters In Action / US Embassy Says Visa Services At Abuja Might Resume Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Panda7(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
stupid people $7k kee u der, las las na nuclear bomb una go breath. we dey try separate world problems dis Igbo.s dey beat chest.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by loadedvibes: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Too bad you see yourself as a monkey. Inferiority complex.. I'll say prayer for you. Meanwhile who said Russian is here to occupy Ukraine.. they wanna turn it into a parking lot
kelvindj98:

They would rather have their country be taken over by white Russians than be defended by u black monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Panda7(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
some nigerians are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Penguin2: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
who is going to foot their transportation? Is it ukrain that is under attack and surviving on donations?

So Ukrainian Airforce cannot use their warplanes to come and airlift volunteer fighters that would swell up their combatant rank?

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Oturatetuala(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
When I say Nigeria is comedy country people do argue with me, you want to join Ukraine to fight Russia but you can't join Nigeria army to fight terrorist... Shame on the citizens of this country. What's Nigeria business btw Ukraine and Russia self I still can't figure it out. Look at Ghana minding dia own business and developing dia economy and here in Nigeria they are saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by sunnnnyuu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-fighters-must-provide-1000-for-ticket-visa-ukraine/
Ukrainians discriminate Africans because they are black and some fools want to go and help them but their embassy want to collect$1000 from volunteers, this is telling what will happen if you go there they join hand with Russian soldiers to kill blacks

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by SirWisy: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:
Yea, you heard it right.

To Pay ooo, NOT To Be Paid?

People wey we dey risk our lives to epp!

Make una no worry, Russia go soon capture Kiev/Kyiv

You did not read down to see where its stated that the soldiers would be paid
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by GABRIEL6036: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Make them no go vex Putin make he no go bomb 9ja ooo
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by cocolacec(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
oldtruth:

Don't talk wat you don't know. This is a national assignment. He will receive the money meant for his level. All documentation will be waived.

Stop saying what you don't know. Makes you sound dumber. The ongoing war is costing each country millions of $ and your view of banks not working is just childish. Please rest
Go to Ukraine and see for yourself.You are the dumb one if you dont know.I lived with Europeans and know how they think unless you lived with them before then you can counter my arguements.Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Did you know during the Ww2 black soldiers were not allowed to eat eggs because it was reserved for French soldiers? Arabs,Indians and blacks died for Europe during Ww2,what benefits did they get from it? Racism and discrimination till this day.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/war-film-exposes-hidden-chapter-of-discrimination-in-french-history-1.1011033

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by johhnnie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
MyExpression:
Yea, you heard it right.

To Pay ooo, NOT To Be Paid?

People wey we dey risk our lives to epp!

Make una no worry, Russia go soon capture Kiev/Kyiv

You will be surprised that Governors, Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, Politicians, etc will be keeping some slots to themselves. It will soon become a backdoor engagement!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
oldtruth:

Shut up! Just blabbing. Cho cho Cho with zero brain
Na your mama and papa you dey talk to like this....not me. If you can tell me this, you can tell your parents. And goodluck to them for not training you well. You will beat your parents soon. But the person who will give you want you deserve is right in your nearest future. You will meet him/her soon.

Mannerless kid.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Litmus: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Black people are some of the most confused, weak, they can only be useful for slavery, exploitation and in the garbage, we need to stop being the cheerleader's of these western, eastern/middle eastern countries, the first thing we need to do is to love ourselves and appreciate ourselves, we have to stop looking unto others outside of us.

These wars are not our business.

Don't generalise. You cant stop individuals, black, white, Asian or something else, being foolish or acting daft if it is in their DNA. Some humans are born Followers and Disciples. Research has shown that for any cause you care to mention, imagine or invent, there are individuals that will join. Create a movement today in which members are to leap into fire at the end of every year , by months end ,you will attract many followers. And when the year end, these people Will leap into the furnace or pyre created by leaders of the movement. This peculiarity in human behaviour is well understood in the West but in Nigeria such things are politicised. The usual suspects would for instance attribute the Followers of our fictitious, Suicide by Fire, members as wanting to die by fire because Nigeria is already hell. In the West they would attribute this to mental states or that peculiarity of human psychology mentioned earlier. Sure, if you were to interview any of the members of our fictitious Fire Suicide cult, asking them why they would want to commit suicide, some would site the Cult's mantra, others would site as reason the popular societal speculations of the day -In our case, probably that Nigeria is a shithole. In reality, they would do so because it is in their nature.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by busomma: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ungrateful fools. As if Ukraine is heaven or some advanced country or something. Nonsense
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Hakoka: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Buhari shame,
People are tire of your govt

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by SeriouslySense(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
You are right about the wrong assumption i made about generalizing black people
Litmus:

Don't generalise. You cant stop individuals, black, white, Asian or something else, being foolish or acting daft if it is in their DNA. Some humans are born Followers and Disciples. Research has shown that for any cause you care to mention, imagine or invent, there are individuals that will join. Create a movement today in which members are to leap into fire at the end of every year , by months end ,you will attract many followers. And when the year end, these people Will leap into the furnace or pyre created by leaders of the movement. This peculiarity in human behaviour is well understood in the West but in Nigeria such things are politicised. The usual suspects would for instance attribute the Followers of our fictitious, Suicide by Fire, members as wanting to die by fire because Nigeria is already hell. In the West they would attribute this to mental states or that peculiarity of human psychology mentioned earlier. Sure, if you were to interview any of the members of our fictitious Fire Suicide cult, asking them why they would want to commit suicide, some would site the Cult's mantra, others would site as reason the popular societal speculations of the day -In our case, probably that Nigeria is a shithole. In reality, they did so because it is in their nature.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by TheOgaBoss: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Penguin2:

So Ukrainian Airforce cannot use their warplanes to come and airlift volunteer fighters that would swell up their combatant rank?
ukrain is currently begging for planes to be donated, besides how many passengers do u think fighter jets carry?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Babisha10(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
I have to pay before helping Ukraine, with even no hope of coming back alive...
Abeg make una fight una fight

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Penguin2: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
ukrain is currently begging for planes to be donated, besides how many passengers do u think fighter jets carry?

I wasn’t talking about fighter jets.

I’m talking about military planes used to airlift fighters.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by MyExpression(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
SirWisy:

You did not read down to see where its stated that the soldiers would be paid

I did....and I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Aaay: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pick your poison
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by asanausana91: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
As a serving personnel,if I get opportunity of going to fight in Ukraine I will gladly take it.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Na your mama and papa you dey talk to like this....not me. If you can tell me this, you can tell your parents. And goodluck to them for not training you well. You will beat your parents soon. But the person who will give you want you deserve is right in your nearest future. You will meet him/her soon.

Mannerless kid.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Not your fault. It is a faceless forum cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
cocolacec:

Go to Ukraine and see for yourself.You are the dumb one if you dont know.I lived with Europeans and know how they think unless you lived with them before then you can counter my arguements.Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Did you know during the Ww2 black soldiers were not allowed to eat eggs because it was reserved for French soldiers? Arabs,Indians and blacks died for Europe during Ww2,what benefits did they get from it? Racism and discrimination till this day.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/war-film-exposes-hidden-chapter-of-discrimination-in-french-history-1.1011033

Stop embarrassing yourself. You still definitely live in shells with your European colleague. Just kept spilling rubbish. Goodnight
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by gaskiyamagana: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
$1000 x 480= #480,000. Doing business with dis in Nigeria is safer than Russian bomb. I no gree. Buhari will soon leave the scene .l go manage manage than bomb bomb.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by zedman1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol, sharp man pass sharp man. Them know say these ones just want run commot from here.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Isihh: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 05, 2022
oldtruth:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Not your fault. It is a faceless forum cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will love to meet meet you if you are bold. Them we will see who hides behind the faceless forum. You this mannernessless kid. Listen, your mama and papa are the ones I will talk words into their brains cos they did a bad job on you. Obviously, you are mannerless.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I will love to meet meet you if you are bold. Them we will see who hides behind the faceless forum. You this mannernessless kid. Listen, your mama and papa are the ones I will talk words into their brains cos they did a bad job on you. Obviously, you are mannerless.

Where? Choose your spot. You can just send a message to me through nairaland. I will love to meet you
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I have sent you an inmail. Please just respond and let's move it to emails and contact. I am patiently waiting
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Better still let me make it so much easier and safer for you. Go to any police station or army barracks Nationwide and then send me an inmail through nairaland. It will be safer for you an you will be rest assured. Thank you very much. Honestly I really love to meet you
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by mountmoriah(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
greatness77:
are they supposed to pay at all?

Hmmm do u sell your products free as well.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket by EdwardRandy(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2022
RichDad1:
The jokes are on your lots with inferiority complex. Keep suffering from mental slavery all because of going abroad.
As for the racist neo nazi Ukrainians, you’re getting nuked in the morning.
I swear bro. Their inferiority complex is second to none and highly annoying.

I can't imagine bringing myself so low to please some white fools, not when I've come in contact with a lot of them and understand that some of them are not half intelligent as we blacks.

I feel so ashamed of those idiots who volunteered to fight for Ukraine, in as much as we know their motives are questionable.. But for the fact they even declared interest publicly is shameful, and makes we blacks a laughing stock before our white folks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.