Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? (4461 Views)

Poll: can you date or marry a female footballer

Yes: 51% (30 votes)
No: 29% (17 votes)
Maybe: 18% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by akanbiaa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
Nairalanders can you date or marry a girl that loves the round leather game so much that she aspires to be a world proffesional one day,and currently has joined a local female football club that occupies her time and she never misses their trainings or match except when benched,and also has a passion for barcelona FC to the point of fanatism.To her football is what she can not do withouth.so nairalanders can you date or marry such a person?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Andrew3(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
lai lai, haba i wont grin ( reason not explainable)
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by MMM2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
nope
becos she will play games with my heart, thinking my heart is football. angry angry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Kasiem2: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
No! She'll impregnate me, cos they behave like men
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by snowdrops(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
Basically this question extends to all female sports persons. Love is in eye of beholder. Some guys dont mind muscular women. They are supposed to be better in bed lol
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by tellwisdom: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2011

grin grin grin grin grin

nope
becos she will play games with my heart, thinking my heart is football.

cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by ektbear: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2011
Why not? Plus from what I've seen they usually have great legs and behinds.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by kabukabu50(m): 1:41am On Jun 29, 2011
akanbi a a:

Nairalanders can you date or marry a girl that loves the round leather game so much that she aspires to be a world proffesional one day,and currently has joined a local female football club that occupies her time and she never misses their trainings or match except when benched,and also has a passion for barcelona FC to the point of fanatism.To her football is what she can not do withouth.so nairalanders can you date or marry such a person?

OP is a small minded male chavaunist for asking this question, thats kind of like asking if women could date a male nurse or male hairstyler wink wink,Do the bills ask what occupation your spouse does?No.If I happen to meet a woman who steals my heart and she is a soccer player,no yawa.Why some tools like this poster think otherwise is beyond me.Matter of fact, I dont care what she does for a living,as long as we gel mentally,emotionally and physically.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by egberipops(m): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2011
that one na no go area cos their lap de too big and dem de get weight well well and me no get strength to de carry person daughter. more so their breasts are always small because of too much run run. chei wat type of this
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by MeGaStReEt: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2011
shyttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by MeGaStReEt: 2:10am On Jun 29, 2011
whats the big deal? My fiance is a boxer
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by mkpologwu(m): 2:46am On Jun 29, 2011
Yes, so far she is not a Hammerfrodeath!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by mikron(m): 3:08am On Jun 29, 2011
why nt as long she get pu-c
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by saintneo(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2011
Is she naturally a woman? No tranny! I'm okay with it. My sister plays basketball competitively and she is a babe.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by icemann(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

whats the big deal? My fiance is a boxer

grin grin grin

Please dont piss him off
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Tonyfrom: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2011
KINI BIG DEAL if your wife is a WWF wrestler i will advice you to go and buy a coffin and write your WILL , lol grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2011
i will marry her if she is sexy and knows how to fork
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Djoluwahdicy(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2011
White female föotballers YES.But am scared of d black F footballers coz they ve got manly n muscular structure dat wen u gat hitten by one of their ugly self,U WIL DEFINATELY FADE AWAY!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by praxx(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2011
Guys trust me, as a level 5 referee here in england I have been fortunate to officiate some big ladies games in the FA cup both as a center ref and a liner. these girls are tight o, why can't i date one. they have got all the features and mind you some of us are not obsessed with large sizes,
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by seanmykel(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2011
Kasiem2:

kai, piple get bad mouth
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by lanrewajew(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2011
Heck No! angry she go kick ma balls like fele le or kaka. Not 2 talk of if she be goal kipa, chei! grin she go handle ma balls lyk se na penalty cry grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2011
Why not? As long as I find a female footballer whose breasts are bigger than my chest.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by orobo4you(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2011
why not i can marry one of them Female Footballer
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by favouredjb(f): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2011
very funny replies on here,m a woman so i can't answer your question
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by owobokiri(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2011
Hmm, Perpetua Nkwocha is going bald ooo . ko easy embarassed That name sef, reminds you of the sound of a gun; pere-pere-tua-tua
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by sylve11: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2011
. . . . .  not the ones from Niger-area, they look like ones ogun Ogun placed a divine curse on sad cool

On the other hand, i don't want to be as.s-rammed sad cool
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Tricici(f): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by MrCork17: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
as long as she dosent look like Mrs Chiama: YES!! angry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by kpolli(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
just imagining the skills that can be played on the bed. . . .

hell yeah
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
kpolli:

just imagining the skills that can be played on the bed. . . .

hell yeah

Guy na only you sabi the idea grin I had one back in 2000 and she was magnificent - perfect abs and thighs and unlimited power to make you just sit back and enjoy the show

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Life Story Of A Lonely Woman / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.