Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Consensus Against Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Consensus Against Tinubu (27903 Views)

Breaking News : Tinubu Chosen As The Consensus APC / GEJ Is The Consensus Candidate Of Aso Rock Cabals / Repudiating The Article “the Consensus Against Tinubu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by CatANDratTHEORY: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
kayuseful:
Tinubu just have to step down for a younger and intelligent candidate
Else, I see a catastrophic embarrassment ahead of him
A word is enough

His supporters wouldn't agree. They will tell you that it's traitorous for younger and more capable people like Prof Osinbajo to contest and also tell you that this is democracy, that anyone can contest.

Bunch of clowns.

Anyone wishing Tinubu on Nigeria is the real enemy of the people.
Can you imagine? From Buhari to Tinubu. From one Tourist president to another.

Amaechi, Osinbajo, Fashola et al are younger and more capable.

2 Likes

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by juman(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu is buharis boy.
All his going around he is doing it on behalf of buharis candidate.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
babaolofin:

I thought you have upgraded yourself, you refuse to learn and think critically. I have never expected you to dwell much on an editorial opinion of a journalist over a subject that ought to be classified "Top Secret" but now made opened in the public.

There are so many things I have to say but they may be offensive, I reserved my comment.

The facts speak for themselves. One of the hallmarks of good journalism is unearthing the "top secret". I don't know how you come about being the gold standard for learning and critical thinking. I'm at pains to see its reflection on you.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by olatuns2017: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
History555:

U mean Samuel ogundipe of people gazette is lgbo

Check his history and parent

Don't confuse yoruba name
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by tiegahpor: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
puremaker7:
Buhari is an ingrate, we told Tinubu in 2013 but he didn't listen

You are a GREENHORN in this matter..

Go and banter on Linda Ikeji blog...
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by CatANDratTHEORY: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
BabbanBura:

Guy you are super great in comprehension and summary - weldone!

Thanks bro.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Abujason: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
TINUBU IS CUMING!

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by SocialJustice: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Smh.
What are you shaking head for? Buhari got APC 2019 presidential ticket through consensus. It is the person Buhari tells Adamu to give ticket that will get it. It is even good like this, no need to waste money buying delegates at national convention, the presidential candidate that will emerge will go straight to campaigning and also avoid post convention litigation.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by shinealight(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

U brought the issue of merger and I explained to u that the merger that formed APC wasn't just CPC and ACN but it was a collection of different parties namely ANPP that brought 2 states, ACN brought 5stats, nPDP brought 6states, CPC brought 1, APGA brought 1. Those were the official parties that formed APC in 2014. Maybe because I didn't break it down that's why u are still confused. Please go back to 2014 to confirmed.
I only digress a little to tell u that among these parties that formed APC, the nPDP were the more influential in making buhari president and not the ACN blocks. I even digress by telling u that why 6govs from nPDP officially joined the merger in 2014, some of other PDP govs stayed back to destabilized PDP from within.
Ok to tell you how influential the nPDP guys was then, during the election of principal officers in the national assembly after the election, they were the ones that controlled the main seats defeating ACN guys.
Tinubu can only make noise in APC because some of those guys have left.
Atiku, kwakwaso, saraki etc can't be in d same party with tinubu and tinubu will be making noise. They will seat him down.
Hope u get my point now?

You’re not saying anything new. Why did Atiku, Kwankwaso,Tambuwal and Saraki leave APC? ... It’s because they had no permanent stake in the Merger and were only there for purely selfish reasons. They were just individual loafers with no party structure to lay claim to.... that’s why they could just pack their bags to leave.
Now you want to compare these loafers to Tinubu who came with a registered party he had laboured for several years to build up from AD to ACN with several governors and virtually the entire SW under his leadership. I wonder who is in a position to sit the other down for a lecture about APC as you stated?
Those guys were loafers and they remain loafers...even today they remain inconsequential fair-weather politicians!!
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

The facts speak for themselves. One of the hallmarks of good journalism is unearthing the "top secret". I don't know how you come about being the gold standard for learning and critical thinking. I'm at pains to see its reflection on you.

You are not learned and exposed for thinking a document being used by guguru sellers on the street or Suya sellers at Zone 3 corner shop is one of the hallmarks of good journalism. The document commentators argued upon at Newspaper stand a week ago at Area 1 and Area 10 is now Vanguard unearthing of " Top Secret" to you. I overrated you. I am very sorry. Social media is something else.

Note: There is no difference between the document on the street a week ago and the one on social media few days ago and the one with the President Buhari's signature (assuming it is his signature)

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by tiegahpor: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. APC will conduct its presidential convention and all interested aspirants will contest. That the party want to select its national chairman through consensus doesn’t mean same will apply to the presidential flag bearer.

Ayu emerged as PDP national chairman through consensus but the presidential candidate will be decided through a competitive party primary. Same will happen in APC.

Use that brain and do some "deep" thinking..

The APC party chairman with support of the President, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of this Republic of ours HAS ALREADY DETERMINED THE NEXT PRESIDENT..

Every aspirant should not be worried it isn't them..

They should be worried who Buhari has chosen...

The OP seems to have read my mind perfectly..

He is ASTUTE in Political gymnastics and plots..a first I have seen on Nairaland..

PMB single handedly nominated Adams Oshiomhole....and "tinkered" with the move..it didn't really work as planned..but fortunately,his faltered schemes gave him a window into the picture of how not to go about such moves in that way....and remember he was dealing with states that had opposing figures like Okorocha,Gov Yari of Zamfara,Ajimobi of Oyo...

Any one noticed that during the imbroglio of Adams Oshiomole and these characters,PMB was UNFLINCHINGLY UNPERTURBED

Yes...he was TESTING THE WATERS..

He knew a Character like Tinubu will rear his head in the future to be President and subtly want to "blackmail" him to get to Aso Rock..

PMB had started his "schemes" since 2019,after he got re-elected..

He learnt well from the impasse of Adams struggle..

Better still,there aren't such characters in power as Yari, Ajimobi etc we speak..

Rochas is "loyal"...he is lucky to still be in the Senate...he won't "cough"..

It's easy ride to put his "boy" on the Aso Rock seat..

PMB has a master's degree in Military Strategy from the Monte bland Military School in the US and he was tops in his class..

You don't f*ck around with his "strategy" background..the man is all "action" and no talk...

Remember he didn't sign the Electoral Bill few months before his reelection in 2019

That was basically STRATEGY..

Atiku was cancelled our with the move.. LEGALLY SPEAKING!

An OBJ couldn't stop him in 2019..he even went ahead to warn his supporters not to insult OBJ

Who then are you

Needless to say,the "appointment" of Ex gov Adamu of Nasarawa as APC Chair is a MASTERSTROKE that leaves PMB innocent.... Tinubu will not say "this man wants to purposely mess me up"..how can he say such?The amended Constitution has made is to be "fluid"...

No one saw the Adamu Chairmanship coming..

I don't see how Tinubu will survive this one...

BUHARI has proven once again that he is and has ALWAYS been THE CABAL!
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
shinealight:

You’re not saying anything new. Why did Atiku, Kwankwaso,Tambuwal and Saraki leave APC? ... It’s because they had no permanent stake in the Merger and were only there for purely selfish reasons. They were just individual loafers with no party structure to lay claim to.... that’s why they could just pack their bags to leave.
Now you want to compare these loafers to Tinubu who came with a registered party he had laboured for several years to build up from AD to ACN with several governors and virtually the entire SW under his leadership. I wonder who is in a position to sit the other down as you claim? Those guys were loafers and they remain loafers...even today!!
As to whether they leave or not wasn't the original argument. I only argued that they were more influential in 2015 to buhari victory than the ACN blocks. As a testament to the fact that even tinubu wife complained bitterly how his husband was sidelined from 2015 to 2018 when those guys left. Tinubu was beaten squarely by those guys that he was only compensated with ministerial appointments so I can boldly say they sat Tinubu's down then. When half of dem left in 2018, buhari didn't find it easy in 2019. Just imagined it they all left? Amechi, Adamu that buhari is projecting for APC national chairman was also part of the new PDP den, any thing that made that man becomes the new chairman of APC, Amechi or anyone else from nPDP that remains will be the next APC Presidential candidate. Bet it
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by shinealight(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

As to whether they leave or not wasn't the original argument. I only argued that they were more influential in 2015 to buhari victory than the ACN blocks. As a testament to the fact that even tinubu wife complained bitterly how his husband was sidelined from 2015 to 2018 when those guys left. Tinubu was beaten squarely by those guys that he was only compensated with ministerial appointments so I can boldly say they sat Tinubu's down then. When half of dem left in 2018, buhari didn't find it easy in 2019. Just imagined it they all left? Amechi, Adamu that buhari is projecting for APC national chairman was also part of the new PDP den, any thing that made that man becomes the new chairman of APC, Amechi or anyone else from nPDP that remains will be the next APC Presidential candidate. Bet it

That’ll mark the end of APC, because they will lose the election, even with their rigging machine.
Get yourself a comfortable chair to watch the movie... we don’t have long to wait, JUNE 3rd at the latest each party must present their flagbearer!!
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Spandau: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Why are you troubling yourself? You don't know anything. You cannot see.

Mr Ochereome Nnanna when he was the Chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board said Yorubas are sophisticated m o n r o o n.

They don't know anything . They don't understand anything. They are blind they cannot see. That is why I did not bother to read the article.

One historical and unforgettable event; IBOs told Abiola they cannot accept Secretary to FGN. They said the Secretary is a man that serves his oga tea in the office. This period, IBO man was the Speaker House of Reps, Benue (Ayu) was the Senate President, EDO (Annenih) was party Chairman. The only choice for ABIOLA was to drop himself or Kingibe his Vice. The NORTH knows the IBOS don't want Abiola (Yoruba) to be president.

The Vanguard article is based on Sam Amuka's regional thought. Another editor from another newspaper can also write the other way. Now that the consensus document is now in public domain instead of being "Top Secret" or confidential anything can happen.

You don't know anything.

Toooooh! E pele o.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
shinealight:

That’ll mark the end of APC, because they will lose the election, even with their rigging machine.
Get yourself a comfortable chair to watch the movie... we don’t have long to wait, JUNE 3rd at the latest each party must present their flagbearer!!
That's our prayer. Let APC disintegrate because they really dealt with us

1 Like

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Let the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart be acceptable to the Lord. If it is unacceptable, it would not be answered.

Seunmsg, agbegbaorogboye and others can see that 99% of people analysing the document including the Newspaper, editor and social media commentators are anti APC. I know that before. The editorial and the commentaries do not represent the true picture of what is happening but their expectations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President, they you will drink Sniper.

In your dream. Tinubu will rule your family and generations not me.

Spits Tufiakwaaaaaa!
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
drlateef:

What’s this nonsense about Lagos being strategically located? Which State in Nigeria is not strategically located to make money? Dubai was a desert, now a mega city. Because the leaders are thinking and determined to make a change. Before Tinubu came to power as governor, was the IGR not very low? Was Lagos not strategically located before Tinubu came in? What neophyte thinking is this strategic location? Are other states not have resources they can tap. Is Kaduna State strategically located as well? Is that why their IGR is also increased massively? When you are the lapdog of thieves masquerading as governors in your states, how would you blame them?

The way you are so worked up about this IGR of Lagos State, and deliberately ignore that Tinubu is stealing a large chunk of it and also other things I raised makes me wonder
Are you aware that Lagos State is the second most unlivable city after Damascus, Syria

I am not holding brief for any politician but I want you to know that Tinubu is simply a greedy politician and there is nothing progressive about him

Peace
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
babaolofin:

No matter how bitter you are, he is not stealing. Your type can die, nobody cares. Your type accused Obasanjo of spending $18 billion dollars on power (exaggerated figure). They have forgotten how many power stations constructed, how many under construction, population increases, outdated equipment in power stations and increase in power demand.

They forgot Obj met $5.5 billion in reserve as at May 29, 1999. They forgot lot of money used to service debt and forgot estimated $60 billion in reserve and other investment. Talking about Obj spending $18 billion on power. They forgot to calculate how much a government that sell crude from $108 per barrel in 2008 to over $130 per barrel in 2013 and still spent almost $30 billion out of Obj savings spent on power. Till date nobody is calculating that. The same is applicable to Tinubu.

You can die because of Tinubu, nobody cares, if you have a case go to EFÇC.

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by jude79(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
In the 1st generation, the old east told awolowo of the west, "don't betray fellow southerners, the north will never trust you" did he and westerners listen, Nooo!!
In the 2nd generation, the east again told abiola of the west, " don't betray old east, the north will never trust you" did he and westerners listen, Nooo!!
In the 3rd generation, again the old east told asiwaju of the west, don't betray your fellow southerners, the north will never trust, did the westerners listen, Nooo!!
Again, and again, and again, and again, they'll continue to betray their fellow southerners, again, and again, and again, and again, they'll continue to receive the karma that comes with it, greediness doesn't pay, those who supports it always ends up in it's greedy stomach.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by drlateef: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bobloco:

The way you are so worked up about this IGR of Lagos State, and deliberately ignore that Tinubu is stealing a large chunk of it and also other things I raised makes me wonder
Are you aware that Lagos State is the second most unlivable city after Damascus, Syria

I am not holding brief for any politician but I want you to know that Tinubu is simply a greedy politician and there is nothing progressive about him

Peace

Lagos is most unliveable is a lie. There are many outlets for propaganda all over the world. Ask them the criteria used in arriving at their statistics, you will be shocked at the level of bias. Lagos is the 5th biggest economy in Africa and more structures are springing up everyday. It’s a tiny land mass and problems of slums and litters etc will definitely arise. Despite the problems of developing world in Lagos, it still towers above other states in Nigeria. If someone did the blue print for development and it’s being followed, that person is better than all past and present Nigeria leaders who have no blueprint for development of Nigeria. Tinubu grew the IGR for over 109% at a time when Obasanjo deprived Lagos of federal money. Tell me of any politician who has done that in Nigeria. Enough of this bad blood, wailing will never stop, but you must be made to see reason somehow.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by tiegahpor: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:
Nonsensical nonsense. A father does not take blessing from his son.

Tinubu is Buhari's political father. Buhari wept on national television bitterly before the godfather of all political godfathers Bola Ahmed Tinubu came to Buhari's aid.

Buhari who could not make himself President after three failed attempt definitely cannot make another person President.

Tinubu just went to inform Buhari that he Tinubu will be the next President, just the same way your father tells you he is going out, it's not for your permission, it is for your information.

Therefore, the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock is not in a position to influence Tinubu emergence as President either positively or negatively. Buhari is too dull for that. That's why he even loses election in Abuja Municipal

Kid.......
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by tiegahpor: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:
Nonsensical nonsense. A father does not take blessing from his son.

Tinubu is Buhari's political father. Buhari wept on national television bitterly before the godfather of all political godfathers Bola Ahmed Tinubu came to Buhari's aid.

Buhari who could not make himself President after three failed attempt definitely cannot make another person President.

Tinubu just went to inform Buhari that he Tinubu will be the next President, just the same way your father tells you he is going out, it's not for your permission, it is for your information.

Therefore, the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock is not in a position to influence Tinubu emergence as President either positively or negatively. Buhari is too dull for that. That's why he even loses election in Abuja Municipal

Where is your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father?
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
drlateef:

Lagos is most unliveable is a lie.There are many outlets for propaganda all over the world. Ask them the criteria used in arriving at their statistics, you will be shocked at the level of bias. Lagos is the 5th biggest economy in Africa and more structures are springing up everyday. It’s a tiny land mass and problems of slums and litters etc will definitely arise. Despite the problems of developing world in Lagos, it still towers above other states in Nigeria. If someone did the blue print for development and it’s being followed, that person is better than all past and present Nigeria leaders who have no blueprint for development of Nigeria. Tinubu grew the IGR for over 109% at a time when Obasanjo deprived Lagos of federal money. Tell me of any politician who has done that in Nigeria. Enough of this bad blood, wailing will never stop, but you must be made to see reason somehow.

If that same outlet had described Lagos State as the second most livable cities in the world, would you have asked for the criteria. Describing something as a lie and propaganda because it doesn't suit our narrative is not ideal

There is no bad blood. The truth remains that Tinubu has done nothing exceptional in Lagos State, he is simply a greedy politician who doesn't have the interest of the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Let the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart be acceptable to the Lord. If it is unacceptable, it would not be answered.

and others can see that 99% of people analysing the document including the Newspaper, editor and social media commentators are anti APC. I know that before. The editorial and the commentaries do not represent the true picture of what is happening but their expectations.

Tell us the true state of events
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
babaolofin:

You are not learned and exposed for thinking a document being used by guguru sellers on the street or Suya sellers at Zone 3 corner shop is one of the hallmarks of good journalism. The document commentators argued upon at Newspaper stand a week ago at Area 1 and Area 10 is now Vanguard unearthing of " Top Secret" to you. I overrated you. I am very sorry. Social media is something else.

Note: There is no difference between the document on the street a week ago and the one on social media few days ago and the one with the President Buhari's signature (assuming it is his signature)

Thank you.

You doubt the authenticity of the document?
Tell me about the "Top secret" then. Let me learn from you
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
jude79:
In the 1st generation, the old east told awolowo of the west, "don't betray fellow southerners, the north will never trust you" did he and westerners listen, Nooo!!
In the 2nd generation, the east again told abiola of the west, " don't betray old east, the north will never trust you" did he and westerners listen, Nooo!!
In the 3rd generation, again the old east told asiwaju of the west, don't betray your fellow southerners, the north will never trust, did the westerners listen, Nooo!!
Again, and again, and again, and again, they'll continue to betray their fellow southerners, again, and again, and again, and again, they'll continue to receive the karma that comes with it, greediness doesn't pay, those who supports it always ends up in it's greedy stomach.

You are a nonentity. I spent 6 years in a University in the South East and know how shallow minded you can be. If Yorubas think like you, your brothers will not be in Lagos. I don't need to read your babbling and frustration. All what you wrote is nonsense and meaningless. Prof Achebe in his book " There was a country" vomited frustration against Awolowo. Nzeribe was at Jos Convention of 1993, nobody knew he was in existence. Out of frustration, he formed ABN against Democracy. Obasanjo faced much abuse and blackmail from Ekwueme camp late 1998 and early 1999 before PDP primary. You are only known for negativity whenever you are unable to form alliance for easy recognition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You doubt the authenticity of the document?
Tell me about the "Top secret" then. Let me learn from you

Why are you disappointing me today. I overrated you. Did I say I doubt the authenticity? Are you just seeing this document for the first time through this Vanguard editorial?

The only thing that has not been done is publishing it on Newspapers and on APC portal.

In your opinion before the convention, is this type of document supposed to be on the streets? I can bet it, most of those concerned will first get their copies from streets or on social media. Then there is no need for convention again, they should just use virtual meeting. Everybody has seen the approved list, no more elected list.

Alhaji Buba Galadima over a week ago has spoken that APC have no plan for convention. He said what they want to do is to announce approved list. You know, he is an elder and no longer part of APC. He has seen everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
I think the word "consensus" has thrown a lot of people off. All too often in Nigeria we attach to form and ignore substance. Consensus has always been a part & parcel of our politics since the military regimes, it is not a newly introduced concept by Buhari picking Adamu as party Chairman. I will give some examples to help you understand instances in which consensus has plagued us for decades. In our political landscape "consensus" can also be interpreted to mean "default acceptance".

Concensus derives from concession or to conceed.

Here are some crude examples...

1. Aisha is celebrating birthday and first ladies from 36 states attend.

2. Buhari's son is getting married and governors from 36 states attend or send delegates.

3. IGP is marrying off one of his daughters and commissioners of police from 36 states attend.

I don't believe a first lady will be locked up or dethroned by not attending Aishat's birthday, or that a state governor will be impeached from power by not representing at Yussuf's wedding, and neither will a CoP be demoted if he refused to attend IGP wedding. So why has it become a tradition in Nigerian leadership? It is a ritual of cementing authority. It is indicative of abuse of power.

Consensus leadership is meant to empower the process for social progress. A good example of consensus leadership is that instituted in Monarchy, where alternative views and deviations are not expected but permitted, and even tolerated.

In the selection of Senator Adamu as consensus leader of the party it is now expected that when Adamu is having a celebration all APC zonal heads must attend. If that happens it automatically cements his appointment and establishes his authority. If any zone refuses to attend or send delegates it is viewed as rebellion against Adamu, but by extension against Buhari.

Tinubu says he is running for Presidential race because Buhari has not objected. In other words, if Buhari had objected then he would have put his aspiration to side and not even bother to enter race. This is already a self-defeat. It is an admission that he intends to continue the Buhari policies and besides, he is running because of Buhari, not because Bola Tinubu wants to be President. It's a deceit! Buhari may not be educated but he is intelligently sophisticated. His native sense is superior and has proven as his channel for surviving the political plots that encircles him, many of which is weaved by accomplished eggheads with advanced education.

BAT does not want to upset Buhari, so Adamu it is! All those in Tinubu's camp should stand down.

Before the year ends we might hear that Adamu is giving his daughter to Malami's son to marry. ...just saying. grin
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by highskies(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

No sir/ma.
I'm a Civil Engineer.

Sir is fine wink

Very good summary smiley
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by Aiel123: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2022
Invictuse:
Is that why he kept losing 3 straight times even when he won those northern state outrightly.

You foolish dead brain must just show that you are born foolish at every given opportunity.

He lost those times because he heavily lost in ss,se,Adamawa,gombe, Taraba (north east) and nc.
Infact, buhari votes defeating Jonathan was 15,424,921. Totat votes for buhari in SW is2,433,193. Minus the whole votes of buhari in the SW from his total votes you get 12,991,731, 138,569 more than Jonathan.
Facts.
Re: The Consensus Against Tinubu by shinealight(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-zones-presidency-to-south-west-vp-to-north-east/%5B/quote%5D

APC zones Presidency to SW…..last time I checked, Amaechi is not from the SW. I hope you’re sitting down o…so as not to faint! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / APC Campaign In Gombe- Live Updates / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.