Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

What You Need To Know About Multi tasking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Know About Multi tasking (217 Views)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? / I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Multi tasking by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
How people misplaced their priorities

You need to understand that you can't really do multiple things at the same time

Today you are into coding,tomorrow sewing,Next tomorrow digital marketing without any tangible result to show for it,this is why you end up depressed and frustrated

Instead of running kitikiti,katakata,pick one skill,focus and learn it well.Be focused,determined,patient and consistent,Dedicate 3 to 5months and you will be surprised at the massive experience and improvement you will witness in your life.

You don't blow,you grow,Growth is a gradual process

I wish you success!

Re: What You Need To Know About Multi tasking by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
I can't
Re: What You Need To Know About Multi tasking by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
In this economy a person needs to multitask
If not if you waka careless, hunger go show you shege
Re: What You Need To Know About Multi tasking by Candidlady: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
You don't wanna multitask? Doing a thing at a time when you can always trash like four tasks with that same time frame!!!

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Drink With Hellfire Peppered Catfish / How To Get Over A Failed Relationships / I Need A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.