Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating (2047 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by house10s: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2022
13 stories of cheaters caught

1. "A cashier from the local hardware store told me she’d seen him on Tinder."

2. "I was pregnant with our third child, and I found a receipt for women's underwear."
"I was pregnant with our third child, and I found a receipt for women's underwear — which I know I didn't get, and he hadn't gifted to me.

He lied that he was going to buy them for me but then returned them last minute. I'm not dumb. I left a week after I gave birth and never went back. His new relationship didn't last due to him cheating."

3. "My husband had a brain tumor removed and then lost his short-term memory...I found all his secret email accounts linked to dating sites."
"My husband had a brain tumor removed and then lost his short-term memory. We keep a lot of stuff separated (finances and insurance, for example).

Since he could not remember any of his financial obligations or medical appointments or insurance information, I had to use his facial recognition on his iPhone to go through his emails and such to find all the information I needed to keep up his obligations and get in touch with the correct people. However, I also found all his secret email accounts linked to dating sites and correspondence with women he had met up with from the dating sites."

4. "A phone bill arrived, and he spent £300 in a week calling the same woman."
"We went on holiday, and he spent hours at a time locked in the bathroom with his phone. I was called ‘paranoid’ and ‘psycho’ when I confronted him. A few days later, a phone bill arrived, and he spent £300 in a week calling the same woman!"

5. "His fiancé called me and told me they have been living together for the past three years, have a 6-month-old, and she was four months pregnant with the second baby."

"His fiancé called me and told me they have been living together for the past three years, have a 6-month-old, and she was four months pregnant with the second baby.

Mind you, she had no idea he was married for 13 years. He was away from me and our two daughters for work. Little did I know, he had been cheating on me for years. First time he left for 'work' was when I had given birth to our second daughter, and she was a week old.

He started seeing another woman and just kept it up for years and lied to me. We’re in the middle a divorce right now. He also left his fiancé with both babies and is continuing multiple relationships with other women."

6. "I came across a card from a woman who I had been suspicious of for a long time, and she referred to him as her 'husband.'"

"My husband and I have been separated, but not divorced. One day, while picking up our kid, I came across a card from a woman who I had been suspicious of for a long time, and she referred to him as her 'husband.' After searching the upstairs of the house I still co-own, [I found] a photo album of their 'wedding' as well as copious photos of them pretending to be a family with my kid.

He told me from jump that she was just a friend and I was 'crazy.' Trust your instincts."

7. "I asked to swap phones so he could pick up the ice cream I ordered for my mom...He turned ghost white when I took his phone."

"I asked to swap phones so he could pick up the ice cream I ordered for my mom, since I couldn't remember the password for my app to check in. He turned ghost white when I took his phone.

My gut said look, so I did. He'd been actively trying to find some [stranger], complete with sending pictures of his junk. I didn't care if he'd succeeded or not. We're in a pandemic, and I was still healing from gallbladder surgery and childbirth. We're getting a divorce."

8. "My husband’s coworker contacted me through Instagram, 18 days after my mother died, to let me know about her and my husband's 14-year affair. She said my husband intended to leave me when our daughter turned 18 (she’s 16 now).

When I confronted him, he denied it, so I demanded to see his phone. He refused, and I told him if I can’t see his phone, he needed to leave. He left.

Now that I want a divorce, he wants to go to marriage counseling, even though he finally admitted that he cheated and wanted to leave me like his girlfriend said.

He said she only contacted me because he ended things with her, so it’s payback. ...Now his own daughter won't speak to him. People, please remember that cheating is never going to end well. It’s selfish and cowardly, and it hurts everyone involved..."

9. "He left his email open, and I happened to see a subject line that was suspicious."
"I was sitting in the living room with my second husband, my son, and my stepdaughters. I was on the computer, and he left his email open, and I happened to see a......

More on the stories here
https:///cheaters

Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by MoneyGoDrop: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2022
These stupid white women don't know how to share.
Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by Godada(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2022

How does this information help the average Nigerian woman?
Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by house10s: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Godada:

How does this information help the average Nigerian woman?
ask us again
Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by house10s: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
if dem dey share ur wife u go like am?

1 Like

Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by lifenija: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2022
i wonder what it feels like
Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
God! Men!

I can't trust them!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
undecided

How to identify a community dick!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ha!!!...Na wao. Men nor dey catch women??

For this write, na so so Women just dey nab men.

Married Men una no dey catch una wife??
Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by Stargurl20(f): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Men!!!!
They should Sha pity the innocent wives. When they are infected they shouldn't infect the innocent wives, but rather suffer in alone. One thing must Sha kill a man
Re: 13 Married People Share Most Shocking Ways They Caught Their Spouse Cheating by Raggy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
As per this post, na only husbands dem dey catch, the wives are saints. I just dey laugh.

(1) (Reply)

See How Elon Musk Used Aliko Dangote's Net Worth To Buy Twitter / Meet The Man Who Has Not Slept Since 1973 And Reason / Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.