Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? (2044 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
I jst met dis gal some weeks ago when writing an exam.After the exam we usually call each othr but most tym i do d calln and txtn and now she hardly pick mi cal due to d excuse she gav mi dat she lyks being alone most of d tym especially whn she is angry,she those not pick calls.I av bin calln her for 3days now but she nevr pickd mi cal nor flash bk but 2day and yestrday i did nt call even till now.i askd if we cud spend tym 2geda but she always av one excuse or d othr but she claims she love mi.The last tym she did dat i was angry at her and she sent me dis txt, A travela faces galops on d way because he is going 2 somwhere,jst lik u.chalengs in lif shuldn't weigh u down.because greta vic3 is ahed of u.so b patient.n dnt be angry learn 2 open up dnt hold tins in ur heart .i luv u.
Pls,wot do i do?Am get hurt inside somhw and i dnt wnt 2 lose her.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by MrCork17: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
ok. how can i help! angry
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
Couldn't read the scribbles.
Going by topic heading. . .just met her and you love her. Her giving you emotional problems is the least of your worries.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
She sent me dis txt b4 dat, Hi,pls its abt d 9nte call bt,u knw at times 1 nd 2 be alng.u r'e suppze 2 knw d kind of prsn i am my now.wll,as 4 me i hv study u.u r'e d type dat lyk over dng tngs 2 mk 1 happy.my prblm with u is dat u call often which is bad.let me tell u a secrte never u shw 2much care 4 a girl couze if u do she will thnk u r'e disbtng her.am jt tellng u my church mine is nt dat i dnt wnt 2 pck ur call.am sry if at all it hurt u.hv a wonderful 9nt rest.swrt dream.luv u
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sorry,if u dnt get d msg.jst leave the thread and dont post rubbish pls,
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
Three weeks and you are talking love already? How will you not have emotional problems
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by nkem123(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
in the journey of love,you need to exert some energy for it to work.most time they love us but they may try to see how serious we are.but do not put much preasure on her but just let her know how much u love her by showing some care and seriousness.but above all do it with wisdom and with patience.
take care bros,it is well.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
You are moving too fast for her. Get a grip on yourself
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
@nkem,tnx
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
@nkem, should i call her or wait 4 her call?
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Goldieluks: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Get a grip,seriously.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
some of our lil brothas are definitely lost. . . . . . . . the desperation for some people to be in a r/ship is getting out of control!!!!!!

@poster
you said that this STRANGER loves you, right?!
so ask her this simple question:" what do you love (or even know) about me?!"
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Cuddlemii: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Even if you wait for 5 years, I don't think she would ever accept you cos you have given her a wrong impression already.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 5:26am On Jun 25, 2011
@cuddlemi,wot wrong impresion?
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by MMM2(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2011
op
have checked ur jamb?

Did u pass?
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by eridah2007(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2011
myk4koool:

She sent me dis txt b4 dat, Hi,pls its abt d 9nte call bt,u knw at times 1 nd 2 be alng.u r'e suppze 2 knw d kind of prsn i am my now.wll,as 4 me i hv study u.u r'e d type dat lyk over dng tngs 2 mk 1 happy.my prblm with u is dat u call often which is bad.let me tell u a secrte never u shw 2much care 4 a girl couze if u do she will thnk u r'e disbtng her.am jt tellng u my church mine is nt dat i dnt wnt 2 pck your call.am sry if at all it hurt u.hv a wonderful 9nt rest.swrt dream.luv u

She has already given you d secrete code to win her luv.
Why not play her low for a while and see  cheesy
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Cuddlemii: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2011
myk4koool:

@cuddlemi,wot wrong impresion?

You allowed the babe to school you. A man is suppose to know how to play his game to the latter. Now she knows your weakness. You should have asked your elders or bros abt these things.

But all hope is not lost, she sounds like a nice girl though so if you can re-write your wrongs, anything is possible.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by upendo98(f): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2011
TEETHING PROBLEMS

@ Fever
@ Diarrhoea
@ Appettite loss

She has clearly told you that she hates the fact thet you OVERDO THINGS. She even goes further to say that YOU CALL HER OFTEN something she detests, she says you are the type tht LIKES PLEASING someone,then you ask  if you should call her? She wants to study,she hates those nite calls,she says that,victory is ahead, she begs u not to get angry ,you ought to hv known her by now.finally she tells you 'luv you' sweet dreams. oh pliiz.
You are pressing her wrong buttons. Listen to her and wht shes trying to communicate here and ul get the key to her heart. you'r not knocking on the door but banging it.
Man please at times withdrawal sends a powerful message. You have expressed interest and she knows. Go slow now. Dont press the wrong buttons.cz ul only send her away.
At times if you want to draw a lady close you give her a blackout.It hurts yes but she will come running.
Good luck
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Cuddlemii: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2011
@upendo 98

Look for this thread, just 2 comments there sha

Are all fat girls lazy in bed. lolz
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by star4(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2011
upendo 98:

TEETHING PROBLEMS

@ Fever
@ Diarrhoea
@ Appettite loss

She has clearly told you that she hates the fact thet you OVERDO THINGS. She even goes further to say that YOU CALL HER OFTEN something she detests, she says you are the type tht LIKES PLEASING someone,then you ask  if you should call her? She wants to study,she hates those nite calls,she says that,victory is ahead, she begs u not to get angry ,you ought to hv known her by now.finally she tells you 'luv you' sweet dreams. oh pliiz.
You are pressing her wrong buttons. Listen to her and wht shes trying to communicate here and ul get the key to her heart. you'r not knocking on the door but banging it.
Man please at times withdrawal sends a powerful message. You have expressed interest and she knows. Go slow now. Dont press the wrong buttons.cz ul only send her away.
At times if you want to draw a lady close you give her a blackout.It hurts yes but she will come running.
Good luck

perfect advice! Couldn't have said it better smiley
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by frank317: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
like some1 asked

have u checked ur jamb? did u pass?
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by 9jaTopGuru: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
did you?
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by seemyown: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
BE CAREFUL, SHE CAN HAPPENS TO BE AN OGBANJE, SO SHINE YOUR EYESS
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by stagger: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
The girl likes u, but she is not cheap. You have to work hard for her love and endure some of the emotional obstacles she will put up. Girls are like that. They flow and flow, then gallop. Then more gallops. Then you could keep climbing bump after bump after bump. Only those who can endure will get to the smooth road again.

Of course, the gallops will still come up.

So persevere. Find a way to unlock her heart and enjoy the game as you do. Women are like that. Always.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Cuddlemii: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
stagger:

The girl likes u, but she is not cheap. You have to work hard for her love and endure some of the emotional obstacles she will put up. Girls are like that. They flow and flow, then gallop. Then more gallops. Then you could keep climbing bump after bump after bump. Only those who can endure will get to the smooth road again.

Of course, the gallops will still come up.

So persevere. Find a way to unlock her heart and enjoy the game as you do. Women are like that. Always.

I am just trying to merge your username with "they flow and flow, then gallop. Then more gallop. Then you could keep climbing bump after bump after bump". Your username suits you well.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2011
@all,tnx 4 ur advice, 4 those who wnt 2 knw abt mi jamb reslt,i passd so thank God 4 mi, Tnx guyz
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by frank317: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2011
myk4koool:

@all,tnx 4 your advice, 4 those who wnt 2 knw abt mi jamb reslt,i passd so thank God 4 mi, Tnx guyz

thank God u passed. but remember post ume and all other exams, i will advice u to forget about girls for now. u obviously dont know what girls want, and is just wastin ur time and emotions on the wrong things for now.
my desire is that u get admission and not that girl.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by stagger: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am just trying to merge your username with "they flow and flow, then gallop. Then more gallop. Then you could keep climbing bump after bump after bump". Your username suits you well.
Hmm, I read somewhere that you like being cuddled. I nominate myself to be your cuddler. What say ye?
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Cuddlemii: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
stagger:

Hmm, I read somewhere that you like being cuddled. I nominate myself to be your cuddler. What say ye?

Thee no wan no stagger. Thine no stay in 1 place.

Cuddler no proper, rather cuddle stepper
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
What a load of BS
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by myk4koool: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
I'v not call her 4 abt 5 days now neither has she called but witin dos days i txt her but no reply.wot do u guyz tink,sud i call or let her be 4 now cos i luv her.And why is it dat whn i tink abt no playn around wit girls an obstacle alwy come ur way.Love sucks sef.
Re: Just Met Dis Girl And She's Givn Me Emotional Problem.and I Luv Her.wot Do I Do? by mikuz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
Oboy forget that girl! Don't be a fool! Wisdom pays!

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Doesn't Exist. / My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? / Mr. Nairaland June 2012 **semi-finals** Voting In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.