Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Russian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Russian Woman (1784 Views)

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) / (JUST IN)Russian Woman Caught Sleeping With A 10-year-old Boy (VIDEO) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Russian Woman by iDeskPlus(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
You might have been thinking about dating a Russian woman, and you may have heard some of the reasons why many people have considered the same thing. In fact, many people have already found the love of their lives in the Russian woman. This post will help you determine if you want to give a Russian woman or not. [url]Here are five important reasons for the Russian women https://ideskplus.ng/the-russian-woman/[/url].

Appearance

If you have not noticed, Russian women are very beautiful. Even if they do not have the money to buy more expensive clothes or jewelry – they know how to make the best of what they have. You will find that many Russian women are just getting out of a fashion magazine. They are proud of their performances and take care of the way they look. They are very feminine and prefer women’s clothing, not jeans and t-shirts, as well as other women who are usually dressed.

Continue reading: https://ideskplus.ng/the-russian-woman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Woman by Danisaint112(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Russian women are just beautiful but my fear with this white women is that they can end the marriage at anytime.

A thing as simple as telling them to come live in your country could trigger a divorce.That is even if you are well to do.

Otherwise Russians, Ukrainians, Indians, Colombians, Brazilians, Scardinavians women are one of the most beautiful.

Infact most white women especially form the list above are just beautiful, fun to be with, romantic to the core if you are, loyal and respectful but na d divorce dey fear me.

A little disagreement can lead to divorce.

1 Like

Re: The Russian Woman by RedEnergy: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danisaint112:
Russian women are just beautiful but my fear with this white women is that they can end the marriage at anytime.

A thing as simple as telling them to come live in your country could trigger a divorce.That is even if you are well to do.

Otherwise Russians, Ukrainians, Indians, Colombians, Brazilians, Scardinavians women are one of the most beautiful.

Infact most white women especially form the list above are just beautiful, fun to be with, romantic to the core if you are, loyal and respectful but na d divorce dey fear me.

It's their natural colored eyes that's so beautiful that gets me with Scandinavian women, and their well sculptured faces. Truly they are magnificent beauties, especially Swedish, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Scandinavian women rock cool

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Woman by BarclaysV(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danisaint112:

Wo fimile joor!!! Mi fe wahala Putin!!!
Re: The Russian Woman by Danisaint112(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
BarclaysV:

Wo fimile joor!!! Mi fe wahala Putin!!!

Bro Yoruba is not the official language. Speak something I can understand.
Re: The Russian Woman by Danisaint112(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
RedEnergy:
It's their natural colored eyes that's so beautiful that gets me with Scandinavian women, and their well sculptured faces. Truly they are magnificent beauties, especially Swedish, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Scandinavian women rock cool

True talk. Their beauty is certainly outstanding. Aside what you mentioned another thing that attracts me to them is their natural blonde hair.

Talk a race built with mostly natural coloured eyes with blonde hair, talk Scandinavians. They are my favourite you know.

And while many people choose U.S.A, UK, France and the likes as there dream country, Finland has always been my dream country.

The air there is outstanding, fresh, environment is siren, speaks peace and the people so peaceful.

1 Like

Re: The Russian Woman by Botking: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, every women in all racial background are beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Woman by Boogyman557: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

MY BLODA does BANIS de FINE reach der toes and nails oooo...

U FIT Even LICK der NAILS join WHILE NACKING Dem..

e GET any Nigerian BANIS NAILS wey FIT be like Dis..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Woman by RedEnergy: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danisaint112:

True talk. Their beauty is certainly outstanding. Aside what you mentioned another thing that attracts me to them is their natural blonde hair.

Talk a race built with mostly natural coloured eyes with blonde hair, talk Scandinavians. They are might favourite you know.

And while many people choose U.S.A, UK, France and the likes as there dream country, Finland has always been my dream country.

The air there is outstanding, fresh, speaks peace and the people also peaceful.
True talk, the USA is damn overrated. If I had my pick, I would choose immigration to Denmark, Finland or Norway over USA any time any day. These are the treasure countries in Europe: excellent govt, ambient environment, magnificent cities, superb infrastructure, exceptional living standards, and the most beautiful women, just be enjoying a peaceful life without fear of mass shootings, gang wars, public terrorists / knife attacks or the likes that is common with USA / UK.

1 Like

Re: The Russian Woman by iDeskPlus(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danisaint112:

Thank you for your comment on the blog Daniel.

1 Like

Re: The Russian Woman by Danisaint112(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
iDeskPlus:

Thank you for your comment on the blog Daniel.

You are welcome. Just my little way of supporting for posting a thing of interest plus a real none scammy/harmful link. cool

1 Like

Re: The Russian Woman by Danisaint112(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, every women in all racial background are beautiful

Yes very true. But where most people fail to understand is that Some are more beautiful.

"Every woman is beautiful but some are more beautiful" you are free to quote me anywhere. cool
Re: The Russian Woman by Danisaint112(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

MY BLODA does BANIS de FINE reach der toes and nails oooo...

U FIT Even LICK der NAILS join WHILE NACKING Dem..

e GET any Nigerian BANIS NAILS wey FIT be like Dis..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Swears bruh!!! shocked That why I termed it outstanding. Na onyinbo I dey marry shikena grin

1 Like

Re: The Russian Woman by shantti(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
RedEnergy:
True talk, the USA is damn overrated. If I had my pick, I would choose immigration to Denmark, Finland or Norway over USA any time any day. These are the treasure countries in Europe: excellent govt, ambient environment, magnificent cities, superb infrastructure, exceptional living standards, and the most beautiful women, just be enjoying a peaceful life without fear of mass shootings, gang wars, public terrorists / knife attacks or the likes that is common with USA / UK.

I heard the racism there is much

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Should Really Stop Sending Private Messages To Me / My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex / “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.