Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) (5073 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Beautiful Russian Model Twerks Seductively To "Clap" By Double Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by gulfer: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Just when you thin you’ve heard weirdest news in the world, more strange and weird news keeps popping up. This is about a beautiful Russian woman who fell in love and married a briefcase.

Here is Rain Gordon, from Russia, bought her future “husband” in a hardware store five years ago. She’s sharing her story to help raise awareness about objectum sexual people, and to break down the stigma.

Rain Gordon who said she is romantically attracted to objects has opened up about marrying a briefcase – and says her new “husband” is the love of her life.

Rain Gordon said she has always felt captivated by objects, and this eventually grew into a romantic and sexual attraction.

Rain tied the knot with the case, who she named Gideon, in a ceremony in June this year, officiated by a pal.

The 24-year-old damsel said that although she has had relationships with men in the past, she was always more attracted to objects than to people, and she was always happier in her relationships with objects.

Rain, a Nursery school teacher from Moscow, Russia said: “My fascination with objects began at the age of eight

Read more@ https://gistpark.com.ng/2020/12/16/beautiful-russian-woman-marries-a-briefcase-photos/2/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by doggedfighter(f): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Not even a dog or Pussycat that's capable of being affectionate.

When she's in a kind of trouble while alone in the house with the briefcase, what can the briefcase do or communicate ?

Sometimes, I think it's too much of comfort and boredom.

Here in Nigeria a 24 year old is battling a whole lot of things including how not to have a bleak future .

So is incapable of some idiosyncrasies such as this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Omo na mental case undecided

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by derecho(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2022
This story don old na
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by ValCon888: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2022
I don't blame her.
Russian men are dying like flies on the frontline.
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by TinubuThief: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2022
She is insane

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by okrikaboi: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2022
She don secure the bag cool

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Chai women are really suffering in Europe. You can imagine.
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by wumi2017(f): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2022
Kolomental

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by THELATTERMAN(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Werey...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by aristocratic5(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Whites with weird kind of life
Briefcase fit bleep?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Haymus007(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
illicit:
grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Starboytwo(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Hilarious
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Mpcoll001: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Psycho dey everywhere

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by gasparpisciotta: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
I would marry my rings if possible

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Joyson: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
If u know the amount of money and landed documents wey go dey inside that briefcase eh hmm u sef go marry am walahi shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by minasu190: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oyibo too mumu
Inside the briefcase are all kinds of Love Machine,anyways
Happy married life!
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Theboy21: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is anything white now called beautiful Maybe over chopping breakfast reset this one brain
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Rexymania(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
So if this woman go fvck another man now, them go stay she dey cheat on the briefcase �
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by ObalendeCMS: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
illicit:

Start to dey crase...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
I am yet to see the beauty

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Hypnotise: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
4 either clout or cruise
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by emmancipated(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Start to dey crase...
Na who dey rocking this place...
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by ObalendeCMS: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
emmancipated:

Na who dey rocking this place...

Kolomenta cheesy
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
The briefcase is a simp

Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by bdauran: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Do the briefcase have d!ck?
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Temiel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Normally, in a sane world, she ought to be subjected to mental testing and therapy but since the world isn't sane anymore, everyone is just displaying their madness as they like and calling it woke.
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
This one is mad
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
This one own na on another level lol...
Re: Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) by mytime24(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone mistakenly called my number thinking I'm her manager at work and he is asking for a day off duty. I gave him one week off duty. I understand that there's too much stress in this regime, He needs to rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk / [erotic 18+ Story]: Sharing Esther With My Roommate – A MUST READ / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.