Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? (1320 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
What’s your reality like? Do you command attention every damm day by strangers and everyone or you just go through life peacefully and only get attention from people you know?

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Candidlady: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Both

A rock can't drop in a river and not cause some kinda waves .....

°°°°°an/a Hausa adage°°°°

2 Likes

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
When I'm being stupid... I get attention.

When I need money... Nobody send me.

It's sh**
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by marsman: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
I hate attentions now. Some people actually beg for it undecided

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by KJtemi: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

It's sh**
Don't worry girl i got you(if you're really one)

send me a pm
With your picture and location attached
If you're my spec I'll reply with my details and we'll discuss hooking up

Trust me it'll be worth your time

50℅ before and the rest after
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
KJtemi:

Don't worry girl i got you(if you're really one)

send me a pm
With your picture and location attached
If you're my spec I'll reply with my details and we'll discuss hooking up

Trust me it'll be worth your time

50℅ before and the rest after
Oh!
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by KJtemi: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Oh!
yh girl,I'm guessing you're interested in my offer

hopefully we'll meet by the weekend

Note that the 50% before is when you've entered the room and I've locked the doors
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
KJtemi:
yh girl,I'm guessing you're interested in my offer

hopefully by the weekend

Note that the 50% before is when you've entered the room and I've locked the doors
Lol... I'm not interested...
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Cokahot: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why not esp when my server is down and my gen goes off
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by MCKitchen(f): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
If you drive latest BMW you consider attention waves but when you pull up with your bike no one gives a look except how-to steal Dem bike's. Crazy world.

Oh really, how old are you?
Ocholu:

I cruise with a BMW 335i

Nasty!!!
Ocholu:

Old enough to release healthy spermicides smiley.
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Ocholu: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
MCKitchen:
If you drive latest BMW you consider attention waves but when you pull up with your bike no one gives a look except how-to steal Dem bike's. Crazy world.

I cruise with a BMW 335i
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Ocholu: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
MCKitchen:

Oh really, how old are you?

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Attention keeu there for this Nigeria wey keep face like beans wey never done, the cash wey i get I dey use am wisely

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Jennyclay(f): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
I don't just command attention by strangers, I also cause traffic.

Everybody Jennifer!! Jennifer!! Like they even have money. Mtchhheeewwww..
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Demigod22: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
I think I have this domineering disposition right from my primary school. I can't come to a place unnoticed. I always dominate anywhere I found myself. People get to regards me and accord me special kind of respect or privilege.

Right from University days, I always attract attention.
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Ocholu: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
MCKitchen:
I

Nasty!!!

Not Nasty. That's a reality check!
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by posty56: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
well I can't say ,as an introvert attention sometimes can be overwhelming and tasking cheesy, so we no dey find attention
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by PalmsInTheSky: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Attention is the biggest shit out here, it makes me nervous.
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Silentgroper(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:

It's sh**
Then senomii must be God sent .. He'd always be there for you when the latter strikes again .. grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Silentgroper(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
posty56:
well I can't say ,as an introvert attention sometimes can be overwhelming and tasking cheesy, so we no dey find attention
seconded
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Ximenez(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ocholu:

Senior man insecticides kill insects just as spermicides kill sperm cells na.
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ximenez:

Senior man insecticides kill insects just as spermicides kill sperm cells na.
Lol.. he even said healthy spermicides grin grin
The types of humans on here are a very special breed grin
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Ximenez(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elchapo212:

Lol.. he even said healthy spermicides grin grin
The types of humans on here are a very special breed grin
It might be an error, perhaps he meant to type spermatozoa.
At the same time the stress some boys go through just to get a female attention is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ximenez:

It might be an error, perhaps he meant to type spermatozoa.
At the same time the stress some boys go through just to get a female attention is just too much .
And in the end she wouldn't be worth it

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Polynek(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Am alone and always alone I no send any body and nobody send me

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
silentgroper: Then senomii must be God sent .. He'd always be there for you when the latter strikes again .. grin
Ouch... Let's not mention him...

Btw, why do you think I've taken money from him? I would never!
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Truvelisback(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abeg, no commess.
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Highlyrespected(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2022
For this life...
Just dey your dey, make I dey my dey
Nobody send anybody
All I know is that get busy with your life and and stop craving for attention.
People don't have time for shit, we all cares about money.

1 Like

Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Silentgroper(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:
Ouch... Let's not mention him...

Btw, why do you think I've taken money from him? I would never!
you would never..

That's new..

Well I wasn't sure if you've ever taken money from him. I was just playing around.
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
you would never..

That's new..

Well I wasn't sure if you've ever taken money from him. I was just playing around.
I know... smiley

I was just angry with him...
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Silentgroper(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:
I know... smiley

I was just angry with him...
you guys having a fight already??
Re: Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
you guys having a fight already??
No... He's been busy... So I've been alone... I was angry... No attention from the loml!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Pleasurable Between Oral And Penetrative Bleep / He Made Me Masturbate / My Gf Doesnt Respect Me because Im Short.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.