Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. (36875 Views)

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! / 18L Of Petrol For 36KM Distance / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ogilinsaka:

Na Onitsha you dey dey release different type of bad news everyday. Na wa o

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

KTM Filling Station, Abeokuta South.
I really want to relocate to Abeokuta..I never go there before ooo grin but I done hear so many positive things about the place.

Can you please tell me more about the place
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylve11:
We have bad government and bad citizens. Each of everyone is guilty of the crime he or she is accusing the other of. sad cool
very bad citizens bros as dem be na so their leaders be.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by 27Pushing30: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The only way you can spend 30mins for abuja fuel queue na fit u nor follow main gate enter

Average na 2 to 6 hours for queue

By the way,

I get one small question to ask

I hope say those when vote Baba into power, get one special filling station when dem dey go for fuel at reduced amount

You’re an ignorant person... do you even know the identities of those who own the consortium in charge of importing fuel into Nigeria?

Be in your hut deceiving yourself.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Glowqueen3(f): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
For Akobo here in lbadan it is 250
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by boyency: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Imo state ...along onitsha/owerri express Rd...fuel sells t #220
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by ChristineC: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Timmi:

If not because we have short memory as a people, under the previous regime we have frequent fuel shortages but this time, we have one after over a long time and we are salivating, complaining and blaming the government
having short memories doesn't make the citizens forget the APC promised refineries. where are they?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Timmi:

Good for you, continue with your sit at home until you and your Igbos/Ibos/Igbos finally decided to leave us alone for good

Why e dey pain you like dis na say we dey do OUR sit at home?

How e take kwasign you?

Na wa o... People get wahala o.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
mmsen:

You have Igbo governors and LGA chairmen, why do you not hold those ones to account?

Are our Igbo governors and LGA chairmen the directors of NNPC now?

Is it our Igbo governors and LGA chairmen that are responsible for importing petrol into the country now?

Guy na wa for you o! sad

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
The queues are gradually fading away

Not in jos.
Very wicked marketers. The hoard and sell to the rich and connected. Leaving the ordinary man in sifia pain
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Julius444(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:
No long queue. I was the last on the line. Spent less than 30 minutes.

I'm not familiar with this petrol station. I live in Abeokuta, can you give me a proper direction from Abiola Way to the petrol station? Thanks
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Soulsymbol99: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omo that station be like there 20 litres go be 15 litres undecided
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by mmsen: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
bluefilm:

Are our Igbo governors and LGA chairmen the directors of NNPC now?

Is it our Igbo governors and LGA chairmen that are responsible for importing petrol into the country now?

Guy na wa for you o! sad

They are a large part of the problem but there is an Igbo director in NNPC, a Mr Billy Okoye https://nnpcgroup.com/About-NNPC/Pages/Executive-Management.aspx.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Theta1: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oga...... Forget the meter price oo, those people are scammer, either the meter has been seriously adjusted or the fuel is bad.
It is better I buy at high price and very sure the fuel is good.

Those bad fuel spoil a colleague jeep.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Makinaki: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Person spend 30 minutes to buy fuel, e dey there dey rejoice. Who do us this kind thing for Naija?
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by NotBeenPaid: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Julius444:

I'm not familiar with this petrol station. I live in Abeokuta, can you give me a proper direction from Abiola Way to the petrol station? Thanks

From Lafenwa to Obada It's opposite Winners Chapel just along Abeokuta expressway just after the police station.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by NotBeenPaid: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I hope you filled your tank cos the story might be different tomorrow. Abi money no reach? grin

I filled both car tanks.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Toyin90: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Today in sango ota,Ogun state, along Lagos Abeokuta Expressway @ fatgbem filling station,we bought it @ 165 per liter
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by NotBeenPaid: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Makinaki:
Person spend 30 minutes to buy fuel, e dey there dey rejoice. Who do us this kind thing for Naija?

Ogar I've never supported any government. Because they've all failed.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I hope you filled your tank cos the story might be different tomorrow. Abi money no reach? grin
Who d fill up tank this days
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by BJanta: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Please, how can I get to ilaro from Ibadan.
I'm coming there tomorrow for a business

Get to Iwo Road. Then walk down to that petrol station on the righthand side of the beginning of Ile-ife/ Osogbo - Ibadan Road. Cross to the other side infront of that petrol station. Keep to the left and walk down, you wll see a mini garage down the slope there. There you will buses going towards Owode Yewa, Papalanto, Sango /Ifo /Alakuko/Ijaye. Ask around there anytime you are confused.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by dafuturis(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bought this evening at NorthWest filling station Onitsha at 165/l, there was almost no queue, spent just about 15mins
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by eljp(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Black Market Fueling Station #278 Per Litre in Kaduna
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Babaken(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
brother are you sure you are not buying half liter hope they will write another thing give you another thing.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by AFONAMARO: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cheesy maybe the owner is born again Christian or Muslim

No, he's a born again Muslim
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Moneyboyz: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
No queue at all in my area, bought it same amount as before.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Basketmouth2019: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
So, you dey Obada?
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by oluwoleife: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Please, how can I get to ilaro from Ibadan.
I'm coming there tomorrow for a business

Take a bus from Apata to Itaoshin, take Ilaro at Itaoshin park. 2-3hrs if not more depending on traffic
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Julius444(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

From Lafenwa to Obada It's opposite Winners Chapel just along Abeokuta expressway just after the police station.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Avoid Diesel Cars When Buying A Vehicle? / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.