Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) (19906 Views)

Which One Will You Choose And Why? / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pilot I for Marry
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

As usual, there would be more male than female responses on a topic directed at females. By 2028, Nairaland would be one huge sausage-fest.
we should blame the dumb girls that dont know more than to make tiktok dancing videos.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by tunaxy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

As usual, there would be more male than female responses on a topic directed at females. By 2028, Nairaland would be one huge sausage-fest.

Don't talk about sausages like that. Have some respect. grin

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

Ya model hand go still rough as pilot.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by BrashMan: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

You are very right. You won't see many women in this kind of thread. If it were to be something about romance, and sex,
dem go full here.

Don't blame the men. They just have to filel the gap.

5 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
athaboi:
#Pilot
See how hungry those soldier girls are looking
he showed us pilots that are in developed countries and showed us soldiers in Nigeria. Lol. Most ladies would chose pilot only cos of the money. Shikena
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Boogyman557: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Are you a woman?
Holly Gram cool

nope but d question na 4 EVERYBODY na!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by abjonline(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Only ladies should comment pls
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
God1000:
Both requires rigorous training but determination is key.

Pilot....because I really want to fly.

Nigeria, unfortunately, does not have flying academies for ordinary members of the public. (like in the US of A.)

Modifed

I am not a lady! But if I was, this is still my response.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Zeel007: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Neymessi:
Where's slawomir, the damn nigga. Hope say Efcc never carry am for benin
is been a while I saw the damn bigger post
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Bekermann(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I will CHOOSE to be a Ganja Planter..

BUT I FIT still join soldier bcus of der KALA..

ONCE I HANDLE der KALA..

1st tin Na to BLAST all of der left legs DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Omo... You dey kolo nor be small oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Solider
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, there are soldier-pilots too wink

Like dis guy, right? grin

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

OP alone knows why they used a bunch of blacks with a bland background to represent female soldiers, and glam whites for the pilots. It's obvious nobody would want to be a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by house10s: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
pilot much better.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
You want pilots trust me.

Many women are childish in their accessment. They think soidier work na peotic job. When reality of soldier work set in for you go wish to be caterer.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
jumper524:
two mumu upthere.. their oga dey efcc custody slawormirr..
but op why you go put fine female pilots come put hungry soldiers..
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by iHart(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
You didn't do justice to this post. Get more beautiful and clear pictures of female soldiers
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by tctrills: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

Some of us have sisters, friends, and family that are female. we love them. What concerns them concerns us. Some of us have daughters and wives.
I don't understand why many ladies believe there is a war between men and women.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by bepositive11: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
God1000:
Both requires rigorous training but determination is key.

Can you believe? Only 5% of pilots are women
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Wuminity(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
None angry
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
angry

This op na resist kiss

Racist*
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Lifewasgood: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

Kept on tab! 2028 nor far
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Lordsagna: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

A fighter pilot is also a soldier

The us marines and navy also have fighter pilots.
So pilots in the US navy and marines also went through the whole boot camp

So at the bare minimum, pilots will also go through some of the rigours of military training

Sir, any difference between Navy and marine?
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Soldier
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Depending on the type of soldier,if it were an American soldier,then no problem...But if na Nigerian soldiers,just forget it.

I heard that females in any of the forces in Nigeria are served as meal to their superiors.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Give me those Russians anyway grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Employee / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / #nairalife: The Makeup Artist Staying Hopeful At ₦50k/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.