Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) (19904 Views)

Which One Will You Choose And Why? / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
BabaJoe001:

Racist*

Put the "c" there by yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lordsagna:

Sir, any difference between Navy and marine?

US military branches

Army
Marines
Navy
Air force
Coast guard
Space force
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Jowonloju(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pilot
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Lordsagna: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

US military branches

Army
Marines
Navy
Air force
Coast guard
Space force

wow
The only branch I know of is army, navy, air force, marine and SEALS..
Tho they deployed mostly army and Marines to the middle east and on a special case the seals like when they wanted to capture bin laden in Pakistan

The US military is confusing Sha especially their air force cos someone told me the army has their fighter jets pilot who's also an army officer same as the navy has their own fighter jets pilot who's a navy officer....
If that's the case the air force is kind of useless since air support is within the army, navy ..... meaning they don't need the air force for support.... lolz
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lordsagna:

wow
The only branch I know of is army, navy, air force, marine and SEALS..
Tho they deployed mostly army and Marines to the middle east and on a special case the seals like when they wanted to capture bin laden in Pakistan

The US military is confusing Sha especially their air force cos someone told me the army has their fighter jets pilot who's also an army officer same as the navy has their own fighter jets pilot who's a navy officer....
If that's the case the air force is kind of useless since air support is within the army, navy ..... meaning they don't need the air force for support.... lolz

Actually Seals are under the navy, like green berets in the army or force recon in the marines.

During ww2, us army infantry did not get airforce support. Apparently the US airforce considered supporting ground troops beneath them.

There is a scene in saving private Ryan where a fighter saves the day. That was a British plane backing up us infantry

I assume that's why today the branches all have their own internal air support. So there is no story.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Lordsagna: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Actually Seals are under the navy, like green berets in the army or force recon in the marines.

During ww2, us army infantry did not get airforce support. Apparently the US airforce considered this beneath them. There is a scene in saving private Ryan where a fighter saves the day. That was a British plane

I assume that's why today the branches all have their own internal air support. So there is no story.
If they all have their internal air support.... what's now the job of the air force?
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by LostMyZeal(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lordsagna:

If they all have their internal air support.... what's now the job of the air force?

For when they're overwhelmed

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

As usual, there would be more male than female responses on a topic directed at females. By 2028, Nairaland would be one huge sausage-fest.
Sorry to say this mummy, but your average female folks who are supposed to make choicey comments here are either busy in uploading selfie videos on snapchat, instangram or chatting up client on whatsapp or imo for possible hook ups

pilot or soldier is alien to them.

if the topic was

MAKE UP ARTIST VS HAIRDRESSER

the thread would have been filled with f monikers like maggot on a old wet sh¡t

you cant blame us Ma'am
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by AZControversial(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Funny question.

The question should be....How many Naija ladies are brave enough for either profession?..
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by harmony75: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Soldier of Christ��
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Gee64: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
They are both too dangerous for anyone who wish to live long oh.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
BrashMan:

You are very right. You won't see many women in this kind of thread. If it were to be something about romance, and sex,
dem go full here. Don't blame the men. They just have to filel the gap.

skywalker240:

Sorry to say this mummy, but your average female folks who are supposed to make choicey comments here are either busy in uploading selfie videos on snapchat, instangram or chatting up client on whatsapp or imo for possible hook ups

pilot or soldier is alien to them.
if the topic was
MAKE UP ARTIST VS HAIRDRESSER
the thread would have been filled with f monikers like maggot on a old wet sh¡t
you cant blame us Ma'am

Convenient excuse, but I am afraid it has nothing to do with this, because in all sincerity, you two are not entirely smarter than these females. It is more about the fact that you guys have successfully made most females uninterested in commenting on topics that pertain to them. You will land to bash them, like you are already doing. Even if this topic were to be on what you highlighted, it would still be men like you commenting most.

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Pilot

As usual, there would be more male than female responses on a topic directed at females. By 2028, Nairaland would be one huge sausage-fest.
I trust you pocohantis, nice one
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wuminity:
None angry
why friend?
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by planetx: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
LostMyZeal:

For when they're overwhelmed
The US air force is still the largest and most technologically superior air force in the world. So they are far from being just a backup to the army and navy airwings. Actually the army and navy airwings is the back up
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Neymessi:
Where's slawomir, the damn nigga. Hope say Efcc never carry am for benin
I wonder oo
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by LostMyZeal(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
planetx:
The US air force is still the largest and most technologically superior air force in the world. So they are far from being just a backup to the army and navy airwings. Actually the army and navy airwings is the back up

Did you follow the build-up to my response?

Like the person said, the other force arms seem to have their own pilots and that's normal

If there's a need, it's only logical to expect them to use their own pilots before involving those of Air Force

What I'm basically saying is: Airforce can come in if the pilots in the parent force are overwhelmed

This doesn't in anyway assert that they're backups

It's a simple case of giving priority to delegated duties

You don't expect them to call on Airforce for normal routine flying nau. They have trained pilots for those needs.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Abeg jare pilot
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by KingMack(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Give me the pilot babes Mehn then send the Naija soldier girls to Ukraine.. they're needed there the most grin

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Wuminity(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
God1000:
why friend?

I don't like any of the two.
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
God1000:
Both requires rigorous training but determination is key.

Why do some people ask silly questions like this
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Soldier,but,As usual, there would be more male than female responses on a topic directed at females. grin
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
deebrownneymar:

Why do some people ask silly questions like this
must you comment?
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by martyns303(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2022
backbencher:

Pilot....because I really want to fly.

Nigeria, unfortunately, does not have flying academies for ordinary members of the public. (like in the US of A.)

Modifed

I am not a lady! But if I was, this is still my response.

There are flight schools for “ordinary” members of the public. The government even pays 50% of ur fees.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2022
God1000:
must you comment?

Says hypocrites like you
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by elbaraj2020(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
athaboi:
#Pilot
See how hungry those soldier girls are looking
See talk o
Isn't it obvious that these ones are new intake who just passed out from training? You expect to look chobby abi? That's not military code...try to know the difference between the two jobs then you will know why how they look is not a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Employee / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / #nairalife: The Makeup Artist Staying Hopeful At ₦50k/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.