Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33323 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Tzar(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe you are becoming too much of a liability. Go get a job. Try to be financially independent of him or even be financially committed in the relationship & see if it is still redeemable.
Your idea of 'attention' seems to be the money and gifts you get from him. You sound so much like the typical shallow, selfish, lazy and worthless Nigerian girl. Apologies if I sound harsh, but please change the image you project of yourself if you want a better chance at a good deal with men.
I also hope he is not a Yahoo plus boyfriend who has milked all he wants from your destiny and moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by sweetTai(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

I bet you have given him your goodies. Don’t worry if your goodies was any good, he’ll be back.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by LyfeJennings(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item.

No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.

lmao
ode ni e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by 001emeretus: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and buy kayamata and thank me later.

orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Lamzee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
He don dey play sportybet
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by adeboizy11(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
First become a proper wife material to him, he gives you money for hair and all that, in the real sense he wants to see your intellectual prowess and what you can do with the monies he's been giving you. If he really wants you to make your hair, he'd take you to the saloon. He was giving you the monies to see the true wife and mother values in you and I'm afraid another gei is leading the race.

orohbiro:

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by chiefolododo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
you too, stop giving him attention
orohbiro:

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
kaymart:

Stupid advice...
A guy got tired of a liability...
U are asking her to add bad character to her already miserable life just to make her even miserable. Ur sanity need to be checked...
Come and check it for me na Oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Gentlerespect76: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ndidi2:
May your days be looooong
Iseeeeee....

Iseeeeee Nwannem

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by FireUpNow(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

You must have offended him but you don't want to tell us your faulty part. Women are very good in playing the victim game.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by just2endowed: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

He must have listened to Shola advice on twitter
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Ara21(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
NnamdiN:
Wait for another construction worker , that one is gone.
Things are hard now If it's not his money you miss, tell him to stop sending you money and iPhone until he gets back on his feet wink

Nairalanders you people give me so much joy, can't stop laughing while reading comments on this post. "wait for another construction worker" what if another one no show? Opportunity comes but once, let my babe hold this one tight.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by saintnegroid(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Senomi:
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die
hahahahahahaah.... Comrade calm down nah biko
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by toujurs: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

You be a financial sucking ashawo, Some guys can be dumb

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Victerica(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
But the guy is stupid, if all he wanted to do was to play with your heart...

Try reaching out to him and if he doesn't respond positively, please move on my dear

Life goes on...

Time is counted forward, not backward..

Or maybe, the guy don realize say u be witch...na why e japa

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by MrBroke(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
You ladies think having a boyfriend is a solution to your financial problems.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nicepoker:
He sends you money every month end to make your HEAD grin dummy.
You don poke am
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by MrAbdul123: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
You don't want to loose him because you love him abi na because " Him dey supply all your needs according to his riches in glory"😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Chelseafan1: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

Some men just want peace of mind, if you give me trouble, I move on with another girl sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Maobichek: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.

Of a truth, your advice is truly based on personal experience oh! Some men really played you; all men are not players, please stop generalizing ok, thank you.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by NnamdiN: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ara21:

Nairalanders you people give me so much joy, can't stop laughing while reading comments on this post. "wait for another construction worker" what if another one no show? Opportunity comes but once, let my babe hold this one tight.
lol isn't it obvious it's the goodies she's missing ? grin grin grin if another one no show make she enter construction industry full time. It's like there's money for iPhone and human hair there cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by lymelyte(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Comrades.. Abeg make una take am easy grin

Una Wan kill dis gurl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item.

No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.

Bro you have become my number 1 go to guy for analysis like this...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Jagunlabiodua: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Only a foolish man worship a woman. What do you have to be worshipped? Your hairs, Kpekus, mouth all smell bad. There is nothing to worship in a woman that's why Billionaires are divorcing their wives. Sorry to break the news to you but there is absolutely nothing special in a woman. The only women that deserves little respect are mothers. A man that worships a woman is already dead and walking all
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by WHITELIGHTER: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
God! These yahoo boys are really spoiling some useless girls Sha...see this one that can't even compose complete sentence and one guy will still claim her as a gf. U are only missing him because of the material benefits, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by vikstandon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Your concerns is your backside...you seem to have no other thing to offer...you may have lost him...live with that!

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lolzzz he tried doing all that you mentioned for you and he is not having your attention anymore..

Have you asked yourself that what have I done for this guy ever since we met

If a girl should stand at every end of receiving without giving out too a guy will see her as a shit girl who thinks it's just sèx to give to a real niggarrr

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Epitectus(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and rest Madam
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by WHITELIGHTER: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
chiefolododo:
you too, stop giving him attention

How's that even possible? He practically bought her loyalty with iphone pro max and money for her head...now he doesn't need her attention...
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by chymeze: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.
With the way she has proven herself to be a liability to him, trust me he's not gonna come back. A guy might be giving you cash but their love will gradually fade away with time once they realize you're there to sap on him and you're not contributing anything meaningful to his life. Sex is not a contribution btw. It's a mutual thing which both parties enjoy. Let her tell me at least three valuable things she contributes to this guy's life on a daily basis and I'd tell you 100% why this guy would never leave her.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Richvibes1997: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat
a fool at 40 is a fool for.........

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by od501: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Shut your filthy mouth kiddo

Opsss... why this one touch you nah lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) / My Boss Daughter / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.