Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone (4225 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Help this person and a group of other criminals numbering two here in Abuja, Overwhelmed my sister last night and snatched her phone.

God so good, the unfortunate fellow didn't change the WhatsApp before he uploaded his picture on the WhatsApp. He used the phone to snap a selfie and also posted on his WhatsApp status. This is his picture below.

Please anybody with the right info should help in arresting this fellow/fellows cry

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Olaoluwa112(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
I think the best place to report this is the police station.

You've got a good evidence to nail them.

I could remember a neighbor of mine who stole a phone, the mumu didn't wipe the phone, didn't bother to change the WhatsApp no nor log out the owner's account on FB.

Dude went straight to WhatsApp and upload his pictures, early the next day, they heard a knock on their door and the owner was right their asking for his phone l, dude couldn't utter a word.

So bro no dull your self on the beat.

12 Likes

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Candidlady: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stupid fella

Report to the police asap
He doesn't look Hausa to me... Bloody immigrants
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SunShowAfrica: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
Help this person and a group of other criminals numbering two here in Abuja, Overwhelmed my sister last night and snatched her phone.

God so good, the unfortunate fellow didn't change the WhatsApp before he uploaded his picture on the WhatsApp. He used the phone to snap a selfie and also posted on his WhatsApp status. This is his picture below.

Please anybody with the right info should help in arresting this fellow/fellows cry

See as lips big like Ponpon... e dey use the lips carry sand?
This is the reason why I see anybody with this kind of lips as a criminals.

Try and post the other pictures the person posted on WhatsApp (if he posted more)

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by ChiefSosa(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Report to the police ASAP, since you have the picture and location.
Seun Egbegbe should get ready for a new cell mate.

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by GTCO: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Report to the police ASAP, since you have the picture and location.
Seun Egbegbe should get ready for a new cell mate.

grin

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by MadamVanessa(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

Why are men into stealing like this.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by helinues: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
So you guys are still into this madness of alleging each other.

Make una grow up now

And NL's would think this na real issue not knowing na trolling..

2 Likes

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Animegirl(f): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
SunShowAfrica:

Try and post the other pictures the person posted on WhatsApp (if he posted more)

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Highman56: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is he yoluba?
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Edyice: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fvcking theif

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by pyyxxaro: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
This Country don waaaaaaaaan embarassed
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by stunnert(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
All this sabulu criminals are so dumb, the idiot even pose for the selfie con do mouth like ijebu ponmo

Anyways abuja is fast becoming a hotbed of crimes and atrocities, y'all should be careful and stay safe out there or better still carry a pocket knife or pepper spray with you when going out and avoid areas notorious for crimes

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM(f): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
SunShowAfrica:

Yes he uploaded these more

2 Likes

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM(f): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
I think the best place to report this is the police station.

You've got a good evidence to nail them.

I could remember a neighbor of mine who stole a phone, the mumu didn't wipe the phone, didn't bother to change the WhatsApp no nor log out the owner's account on FB.

Dude went straight to WhatsApp and upload his pictures, early the next day, they heard a knock on their door and the owner was right their asking for his phone l, dude couldn't utter a word.

So bro no dull your self on the beat.

Thank you sir. But they have a gun so we can't go to their house even if we know where they live.
Also we don't know how much is charged to trace a phone
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FaithELEFAN(f): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
The theif looks like he has kidney problem. Look at how swollen his eyes and lips are.
Probably he has taken a lot of beating for his numerous ALI BABA VENTURES.

Certified theif

2 Likes

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Haakeem(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

female clown.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by GTCO: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:

Of you hadn't tipped him off he world have uploaded his whole family pictures on WhatsApp so that they will see how successful he is
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by GTCO: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Stupid fella

Report to the police asap
He doesn't look Hausa to me... Bloody immigrants
He looks like people living around lugbe
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by ifinger: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
The theif looks like he has kidney problem. Look at how swollen his eyes and lips are.

Certified theif

Guy na Igbo make him eyes and lips poop out

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by 1844iv: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Make una grow up now

And NL's would think this na real issue not knowing na trolling..
[/s]
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by RealityKings: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

Make una grow up
god punish you. Thief. It's obvious you know the phone snatcher.
I hope the long arm of the law will catch up with you shortly
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by helinues: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2022
RealityKings:
god punish you. Thief. It's obvious you know the phone snatcher.
I hope the long arm of the law will catch up with you shortly

Na on this moniker you dey hide now.... grin

Your alternative monikers on this forum plenty gan oo .

I hope they are cashable sha
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM(f): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
SunShowAfrica:

Funny but This is a serious sir

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by 1844v: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Na on this moniker you dey hide now.... grin

Your alternative monikers on this forum plenty gan oo .

I hope they are cashable sha
[/s]
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:

I think I have seen this person before
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Theboy21: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Big old fool, many things are involved sha, he might even be the buyer of the said stolen phone but too dumb to format the phone, those thieves can sell @ any amount in order to purchase some weed or drugs, if you live street life you will understandcheesy cheesy

Best thing na to use tracker catch the big old fool n his crew, n your sis or any of you shouldn't be there during process to avoid your faces getting familiar with em cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Nonexisting: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He overpowered the vaginarian, snatched her phone possibly to sell and buy food but your gender go inside big stores, steal iPhones and hide inside pants for no reason other than to slay on Instagram and torment their fellow vaginarians.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

Certified theif
hello babe
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:
hello babe
good evening my Lord and my God
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
good evening my Lord and my God
Hows your dad and your mum. And your siblings.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Hows your dad and your mum. And your siblings.
My father is still a fugitive sir. He hasn't come home since the landlord issued the EVICTION NOTICE.
My mum is still peddling her private part and me I am living my life the best way I see fit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / Benefits Of Dating Shorter Men / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.