Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (6219 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Dumk: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
An American lady, Identified as Sarrizle Gates, on Facebook called out her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her, and even went as far as sharing pictures of his dirty underwears, he didn’t see them until they broke up.

She shared the pictures with the caption;

“DISCLAIMER: I DIDNT SEE THIS UNTIL AFTER THINGS WAS DONE!!! And he would be leaving me 4 and 5 days a week to go sleep and mess with the other girl. Since the post from last night can no longer be seen on my page sadly; I’ll post this Here instead. Guys be 26 years old hype to own and wear ethika underwear but it be full of shit stains. This is how you Queens guys give it up?

Come to the cuse and don’t know how to act. Out here trynna play girls but your draws look like this. Maaaaaan i was tight I didn’t see this sooner. I hope after this experience with me Dashawn never tries himself again. want to try to be a player well good luck talking to girls now.”

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/lady-calls-out-ex-boyfriend-who-cheated.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Boogyman557: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI JAM boxers...

I SWEAR DOWN

DIS boxers go get JUJU or OKOMBO INSIDE...

I SWEAR DOWN

make dis ur boi FRIEND no NEAR SWIMMING POOL oooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is fun to see,very hilarious.
I guess most persons forget about cleanliness and personal hygiene.

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

This lady's shame dey shame me axwearugad

[img]https://i./3OK0f.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Dumk: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Candidlady: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is bad....

Idonot support this

But tbt after pigs guys are the most dirtiest unhygienic beings

But the girl no try

Nah nah

ba adalciba

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by kinzation(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Should we call this a case of washing your dirty linen in public

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Blunttruth: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dumk:
An American lady, Identified as Sarrizle Gates, on Facebook called out her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her, and even went as far as sharing pictures of his dirty underwears, he didn’t see them until they broke up.

She shared the pictures with the caption;

“DISCLAIMER: I DIDNT SEE THIS UNTIL AFTER THINGS WAS DONE!!! And he would be leaving me 4 and 5 days a week to go sleep and mess with the other girl. Since the post from last night can no longer be seen on my page sadly; I’ll post this Here instead. Guys be 26 years old hype to own and wear ethika underwear but it be full of shit stains. This is how you Queens guys give it up?

Come to the cuse and don’t know how to act. Out here trynna play girls but your draws look like this. Maaaaaan i was tight I didn’t see this sooner. I hope after this experience with me Dashawn never tries himself again. want to try to be a player well good luck talking to girls now.”

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/lady-calls-out-ex-boyfriend-who-cheated.html?m=1

This is literally airing his dirty laundry. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
confused girl,when she is chopping him,she didnot know that. she's still in pain of the breakup

15 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by AoifeNightfall: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
OMG shocked

This is a normal thing for Nigerian men na.

They don't wash their boxers. Nekwa!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
This is bad....

Idonot support this

But the girl no try

Nah nah

ba adalciba
Ooh no.

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by MCKitchen(f): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kro kro wey go dey this dude blokos go count in millions. The girl need to go for infection test before ranting on social network. But This can only happen when his akpa amu is bulgy. A soft one dont stress a linen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Victerica(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na d problem I get with ladies be this...

There is no smoke without fire..

The angel you don't know, is better than the devil you know..
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Brighton1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
JESUS CHRIST!!! Why are men so dirty!! From being a dog to becoming a potential pig?? Nawa oo.

I'm sure her ex-boyfriend must be a nairalander. Very dirty set of men pigs on this forum. Men are pigs oo!

Please shift Lemme puke!!
Na dat puke go kee you there... Ijiot.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brighton1:
Are those your pants?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by sehin79(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
chaii which kind boxers be that.... but the lady should be questioned too as tp how she could remain with a man with that kind of dirty thingy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Melovar: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Everyday we stray further away from God's light. Holy ghost cleanse my eyes.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Brighton1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Comradewhy:

Are those your pants?
Why she go dey use the word "all men"

See, make I nor vex for you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brighton1:
Why she go dey use the word "all men"

See, make I nor vex for you.
Can't stop laughing.

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Maxwell775: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
So if he wasn't cheating she'd prolly still be dating him? This alone clearly shows most women are dating for benefits.

She can knack a pig for money. Dirty biich

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Something tells me the dude is black and a Nigerian as well! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Shalommy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
This is bad....

Idonot support this

But the girl no try
Nah nah
ba adalciba
Chaii... cheesy cheesy . Take it easy on them. smiley
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
SmellySperm:
So if he wasn't cheating she'd prolly still be dating him? This alone clearly shows most women are dating for benefits.

She can knack a pig for money. Dirty biich
Is that not enough reason to quit? She can't be doing laundry for a man whose dick has no bus stop !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brighton1:
grin grin Bro try to dey wash your boxers once in a while! No come dey sweat here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
Is that not enough reason to quit? She can't be doing laundry for a man whose dick has no bus stop !
Hanty rest ijn. We all know she's pained cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
SmellySperm:

Hanty rest ijn. We all know she's pained cheesy
grin grin grin grin We all know that boda is a pig grin grin. Not even a smellysperm would stain that bad tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Jennyclay(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
SmellySperm:

She was dating a pig. That automatically makes her a pig. Only pigs roll together grin
See how you're defending your fellow pig.

Hmmm.. You guys are really pigs o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
SmellySperm:

She was dating a pig. That automatically makes her a pig. Only pigs roll together grin
She left a pig as a pig he is grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Moderators Wanted / Couples: Beautiful Women Dating Older/ugly Men. / Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.