Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience (2218 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
OK so I met this girl who gave me her number and felt so excited about it. I don't know,, maybe because she saw I was using an iPhone 11pro max, which she herself also uses.

I no even waste time at all, I invited her over and we started knacking. About 50mins into the knacking, her phone started ringing which she felt very reluctant to answer. I no even kukuma send because I was so much focused on her pussy.

Omo, this girl's phone kept ringing until I asked her to answer the call. She told me it was her bf that called her and it was the guy that bought her the iPhone 11 pro max she's currently using grin that the guy pays her bills and stuff like that.

I no know why SIMPS will never! Guys don't waste your time dating a Nigerian girl. They're only good for fvcking, after which you dump them straight up and move on to the next available girl. OG Use your head, if you buy her a phone, she'll still use that same phone to call and meet up with another guy who will bang her pussy. Use your head my brother!

13 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Candidlady: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
OK so I met this girl who gave me her number and felt so excited about it. I don't know,, maybe because she saw I was using an iPhone 11pro max, which she herself also uses.

I no even waste time at all, I invited her over and we started knacking. About 50mins into the knacking, her phone started ringing which she felt very reluctant to answer. I no even kukuma send because I was so much focused on her pussy.

Omo, this girl phone kept ringing until I asked her to answer the call. She told me it was her bf that called her and it was the guy that bought her the iPhone 11 pro max she's currently using grin that the guy pays her bills and stuff like that.

I felt pity for the guy. Guys don't waste your time dating a Nigerian girl. They're only good for fvcking, after which you dump them straight up and move on to the next available girl. OG Use your head, if you buy her a phone, she'll still use that same phone to call and meet up with another guy who will bang her pussy. Use your head my brother!

[/s]

They should have sold you to jankara market when your mud had you!!!!

Harvested all you parts!!! Anyways it is not too late!!

Trust me when isay we got eyes on you

6 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
A Hot lady meets one who has nothing but a good hard dick to offer. Both of you are no different except for the fact that she has a need (sex) and you gave all you had (good hard dick). You answer, who is the loser?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by rickpat(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
na wa....
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brolosho knack Olosho, olosho is going about her normal life like nothing happened while the brolosho is disturbing us here on nairaland as if he won a grammy,hmm inside life.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
BTW the fact that you make up dumbly scripted fantasy to your gullible readers where ladies can read makes you all stupidly amusing.

What girl let's out so much information within such short minutes of hook up. Lol... A night or day stand at that! grin

Please be more creative with your fairytale next time! cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Omicron007: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Brolosho knack Olosho, olosho is going about her normal life like nothing happened while the brolosho is disturbing us here on nairaland as if he won a grammy,hmm inside life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Jennyclay(f): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
This child is always constituting nuisance on this forum.

Unemployment is really causing damages on people's brain. This kid is really jobless and it's affecting his mental health.

May God help you o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
rickpat:
na wa....

Some guys will never learn my brother!!
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Omicron007: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

This fake story reeks of sheer hatred towards the opposite gender and it does not make an iota of sense.

The fact that you've had issues with the Nigerian girlfriends you dated doesn't mean you should come here and open a thread to defame all Nigerian girls.

I hardly comment on useless threads like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

This fake story reeks of sheer hatred towards the opposite gender and it does not make an iota of sense.

The fact that you've had issues with the Nigerian girlfriends you dated doesn't mean you should come here and open a thread to defame all Nigerian girls.

I hardly comment on useless threads like this.

Don't waste your time, resources and energy on Nigeria girls, u say na hatred towards the opposite gender?

Omo..na so simps plenty for this forum?
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Jennyclay(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

OG. Relax, guys who have had similar experiences will come and share theirs.
Keep quiet!! Jobless kid.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Omicron007: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Don't waste your time, resources and energy on Nigeria girls, u say na hatred towards the opposite gender?

Omo..na so simps plenty for this forum?

You know nothing son.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:

You know nothing son.

Take my advice bro before it's too late. This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around!
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Omicron007: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Take my advice bro before it's too late. This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around!

You are not in the right capacity to advise me on matters such as this.
You already have a warped mindset towards women.
Take your advise and stay off my mention.
I'm not supposed to be exchanging words with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Kantebets(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

guilty conscience
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Solvelink: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
A Hot lady meets one who has nothing but a good hard dick to offer. Both of you are no different except for the fact that she has a need (sex) and you gave all you had (good hard dick). You answer, who is the loser?
her bfangry.
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omicron007:

You are not in the right capacity to advise me on matters such as this.
You already have a warped mindset towards women.
Take your advise and stay off my mention.
I'm not supposed to be exchanging words with you.

Gee You sound pained and bitter, what's the matter son?
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Solvelink:
her bfangry.

No leave her, the werey think say na me lose!
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nyascobar1414: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
@Op, though its not all Nigerian gi*ls that are only for knacking...
Its just that its majority of them we seeing everyday...

But the sad tale is that..

The minority no more exist!

Know this and know peace...

The ones yo see out there are all b!shes hiding under the veil of reserved females.. Its either there is no opportunity to explore or there are being caged by parents, guardian or rather religion...

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
@Op, though its not all Nigerian gi*ls that are only for knacking...
Its just that its majority of them we seeing everyday...

But the sad tale is that..

The minority no more exist!

Know this and know peace...

The ones yo see out there are all b!shes hiding under the veil of reserved females.. Its either there is no opportunity to explore or there are being caged by parents, guardian or rather religion...

This is 100% true.

Watch and see how those broke and pained nairaland girls parading themselves as feminist will comma attack and insult you now!
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by lusid: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
BTW the fact that you make up dumbly scripted fantasy to your gullible readers where ladies can read makes you all stupidly amusing.

What girl let's out so much information within such short minutes of hook up. Lol... A night or day stand at that! grin

Please be more creative with your fairytale next time! cheesy grin
ariza where have you been
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nyascobar1414: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This is 100% true.

Watch and see how those broke and pained nairaland girls parading themselves as feminist will comma attack and insult you now!

You mean the daily moon Newspapers??
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Omo, this girl's phone kept ringing until I asked her to answer the call. She told me it was her bf that called her and it was the guy that bought her the iPhone 11 pro max she's currently using grin that the guy pays her bills and stuff like that.

I no know why SIMPS will never! Guys don't waste your time dating a Nigerian girl. They're only good for fvcking, after which you dump them straight up and move on to the next available girl. OG Use your head, if you buy her a phone, she'll still use that same phone to call and meet up with another guy who will bang her pussy. Use your head my brother!

@ bolded True my brother true
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2022
lusid:
ariza where have you been
Ehn... All the oldies in new clothings.... grin
I've been cycling the sun cheesy. How have you been? Do I know you? Foe or friends? grin
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Stevenson1(m): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Everybody get him problems. You don't advice people with money and people in love.
No man wey no know wetin him dey do just that some lack the balls to take a stand.
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by GooodHardDick: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

Everybody get him problems. You don't advice people with money and people in love.
No man wey no know wetin him dey do just that some lack the balls to take a stand.

This is 100% true bro!
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by FahBuLous: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

You are just in pains, we understand grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by FahBuLous: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
This child is always constituting nuisance on this forum.

Unemployment is really causing damages on people's brain. This kid is really jobless and it's affecting his mental health.

May God help you o
pains grin
Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Knowledgeiskey(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Are you ok.

Re: Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2022
See the way they're attacking the OP as if what he's saying is a lie undecided...

The fact is...
Many girls out there are sleeping with guys they're not in a relationship with undecided...

Their boyfriend will give them money for hair, take them shopping, get them a phone, rent them a house, support them through school, yet, they'll be somewhere, sleeping with other folks undecided...

It's really pathetic, but it's the sad reality of the kinda girls that are available these days undecided...

(1) (Reply)

I Feel My Life Is Crumbling / New Scam Alert: Please Inform Your Loved Ones (pic) / My Galfriend, Boyfriend, And Myslf:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.