Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience (8357 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by AyemafugeILAJE: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
So because I was traveling to a particular place, I began to chat with gals from that area on Facebook.
On getting there I called this gal in that area so we can meet, hangout and talk.
Before I could order, cos I quickly left to pee,

she don order beer for herself... Lol...I was like omoh....gal no dey dull at all. I used to think most babes they like form....not this one.
While we were drinking and gisting...she gave me a hint that she won't mind peppersoup. So we ordered.
After the peppersoup, she called the waitress and asked about their chicken. Obviously, she wanted a taste of the chicken.
So I obliged. I was just too surprised to say otherwise. Now . It's not about the money, I swear, I am just surprised she dint even exhibit any form of inhibition or shame.....At least , we are meeting for the first time
This gal is radiant and pretty, doesn't look hungry at all. A black and shine bbw babe with great curves and you know, big curved yansh...and some mesmerizing dark and white eyeballs....she doesn't have this Olosho vibe o...looks like normal gal.
So after we discussed for a while, I told her about my status...she was like, ka ma la ara wa...lol...mẹaning : Lẹts be fucking ourselves in a friend with benefit tone...very casual tone...
..I was like omoh....this gal no geh time o...
She can't be older than 23...but she's got this big elegant body..
Well from my scrutiny, she's not so schooled.
Then a call came in, she left for about 20mins before coming back...I was just amazed at the series of bad behavior a gal will shamelessly showcase meeting a guy the first time.
She later asked about where I was based , I told her, then she says she could visit if I don't mind...lol
I was like, do you like travelling so much..she says yes..that she had only returned to the base just two days ago....I said okay
In my mind I was like, no be my place u go come...lol...And she really meant it ......when I expressed doubt about the possibility of her coming cos my place is like 8hrs far, she was like she would come if I promise to pay her tfare...she even asked me to stake a bet... I remember joking that if she came, that I would give her belle within one week...we both laughed
Omoh....I shock o...the kind gal wey dey these days ehenn...
When we were to leave the bar, I try to cash from an ATM nearby to pay our bill... unknowing our bill was bigger than I had calculated. She chimed in and said she collected another extra Chicken...
haaa...lol....how? when, was it when she went out for 20 mins? I was little embarrassed, not even angry, but she was not....some babe no geh shame o...
Before we left during our conversation, she asked what I do...I said I sleep for living....
.she laughed and gave me a disbelieving look...
This is why most guys fvbck those gals and close mouth. Yes I could have done so. But I wasn't Hot or interested all along...... I was only enjoying her company. She was fun and free though....ready to follow me anywhere I was going that day.
While we were leaving, somehow, she cornered, a particular amount, remant from her paying our bill...I think like a change...we both know, but she just felt so comfortable and entitled to hold on to it..lol....
Gals dey o..
I doubt if u ever met a shameless girl as this.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by phorget(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:
So because I was traveling to a particular place, I began to chat with gals from that area on Facebook.
On getting there I called this gal in that area so we can meet, hangout and talk.

she don order beer for herself... Lol...I was like omoh....gal no dey dull at all. I used to think most babes they like form....not this one.
While we were drinking and gisting...she gave me a hint that she won't mind peppersoup. So we ordered.
After the peppersoup, she called the waitress and asked about their chicken. Obviously, she wanted a taste of the chicken.
So I obliged. I was just too surprised to say otherwise. Now . It's not about the money, I swear, I am just surprised she dint even exhibit any form of inhibition or shame.....At least , we are meeting for the first time
This gal is radiant and pretty, doesn't look hungry at all. A black and shine bbw babe with great curves and you know, big curved yansh...and some mesmerizing dark and white eyeballs....she doesn't have this Olosho vibe o...looks like normal gal.
So after we discussed for a while, I told her about my status...she was like, ka ma la ara wa...lol...mẹaning : Lẹts be fucking ourselves in a friend with benefit tone...very casual tone...
Then a call came in, she left for about 20mins before coming back...I was just amazed at the series of bad behavior a gal will shamelessly showcase meeting a guy the first time.
She later asked about where I was based , I told her, then she says she could visit if I don't mind...lol
I was like, do you like travelling so much..she says yes..that she had only returned to the base just two days ago....I said okay
In my mind I was like, no be my place u go come...lol...And she really meant it ......when I expressed doubt about the possibility of her coming cos my place is like 8hrs far, she was like she would come if I promise to pay her tfare...she even asked me to stake a bet...
When we were to leave the bar, I try to cash from an ATM nearby to pay our bill... unknowing our bill was bigger than I had calculated. She chimed in and said she collected another extra Chicken...
haaa...lol....how? when, was it when she went out for 20 mins? I was little embarrassed, not even angry, but she was not....some babe no geh shame o...
Before we left during our conversation, she asked what I do...I said I sleep for living....
This is why most guys fvbck those gals and close mouth. Yes I could have done so. But I want Hot or interested all along...... I was only enjoying her company
While we were leaving, somehow, she cornered, a particular amount, remant from her paying our bill...I think like a change...we both know, but she just felt comfortably to hold on to it..lol....
Gals dey o..

You are a big man o. For dis kain time you still get mind to follow woman vibe.

27 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by HydraFeeds(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
This reminds me of one girl I met in a hotel few months back ,my friends and I were out to have some fun after a hectic week … we were only there drinking and eating what we ordered. Two babes entered ,sat on the table next to ours , I spoke to the one I considered cool enough to join our table . Within a min both of them had join our table ,they’ve already ordered for ice cream then without asking me she ordered for two plates of pepper soup . I just smiled ,paid their bills then collected her number while my friends and I left .I was contemplating hooking her up but I viewed her status on WhatsApp and discovered she’s a single mother . I just blocked her straight.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Nicepoker(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Them full this forum.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Johnson225(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
lol grin
Op you never see anything.
Have you been to Edo state Benin precisely… I’ll stop here grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by AyemafugeILAJE: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Johnson225:
lol grin
I really fear for the future if the present is already like this

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by omotoshodontee1: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
the one u met still get shame...just come down to IBADAN,Dem dey order take away for dia famz here oooo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by capetownboyz(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Hahaha funny thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Mhykel217(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Johnson225:
lol grin

Bruhhh you're talking bou edo, Edo girls get level where Enugu girls dey na. Enugu girls are naturally hungry, shameless and proud bou it.

HydraFeeds:
she’s a single mother . I just blocked her straight.

Funny enough majority of them are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by SodiumValproate: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
Them full this forum.
You mean Menascum geng? grin

11 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by SodiumValproate: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Mhykel217:

Bruhhh you're talking bou edo, Edo girls get level where Enugu girls dey na. Enugu girls are naturally hungry, shameless and proud bou it.

Funny enough majority of them are

Are you Ok? Are you Stewpid? Are you mental? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Why will you insult Siofra and her People? grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by dontrulee: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2022
If you check closely, girls like this either have HIV or AIDS, very beautiful and they don't mind sleeping with you to infect you. Mumu boys will think they're chopping the girl not knowing the girl is digging your grave!

It's a tactics my man, to act shameless, order anything orderable so that you'll feel that you should get something back in return and what will she have to pay back? SEX!

If she's a great manipulator, she can even use protection during the first few rounds before you as a man throws caution to the wind and go in raw because many men love and prefer death to Life

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by SodiumValproate: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2022
dontrulee:
If you check closely, girls like this either have HIV or AIDS, very beautiful and they don't mind sleeping with you to infect you. Mumu boys will think they're chopping the girl not knowing the girl is digging your grave!

It's a tactics my man, to act shameless, order anything orderable so that you'll feel that you should get something back in return and what will she have to pay back? SEX!

If she's a great manipulator, she can even use protection during the first few rounds before you as a man throws caution to the wind and go in raw because many men love and prefer death to Life
Are you a Ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by PerfectMan24: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2022
I hope u still remember that APC is still in power?

7 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by dontrulee: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Are you a Ghanaian?

No am not, why did you ask? grin grin
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by SodiumValproate: 2:26am On Dec 30, 2022
dontrulee:

No am not, why did you ask? grin grin
You used the word Chopping [Chop] which is often used by Ghanaian to mean the same that we Nigerians prefer to call Kpansh, lash, straff, lamush etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by dontrulee: 2:35am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

You used the word Chopping [Chop] which is often used by Ghanaian to mean the same that we Nigerians prefer to call Kpansh, lash, straff, lamush etc grin grin grin

Hahahahaha..... Yes, you're right.
Something must kill a man but man must learn to guard himself before the hunter becomes the hunted. To me, sex is overrated, not enough to reach the apex. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Foodqueen(f): 3:17am On Dec 30, 2022
She's a product of a single mother too

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2022
This girl just used u to belle full cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
e sure me 80% say na Ibadan girl.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Moh247: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2022
cool

Most hookup girls are like that, it's like they all learn the madness from same place

Most of them are actually super broke, as all their money goes into , Iphone, rent, cloth and data for tictok

Many of them hardly get guys regularly so once they get one sure guy na full time billing..

Most of them use Kayamata and other Jazz, so they know once you have sex otilo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by babz11(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Shame is far from that gender.
They Review cleavage without seeing any big deal about it
Before snapping 1 or 2 pics they dan turn Ass to camera
On their wedding they have enough cloth to roll on the ground but that cloth won't cover their breast.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by emorse(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2022
So you paid for window shopping? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by lereinter(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2022
After eating like a elephant, she then asked what you did for a living?

Lolzzzzz

Guess what she will be telling her friends, she met a maga

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Saintmary(f): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:

In my mind I was like, no be my place u go come...lol...And she really meant it ......when I expressed doubt about the possibility of her coming cos my place is like 8hrs far, she was like she would come if I promise to pay her tfare...she even asked me to stake a bet... I remember joking that if she came, that I would give her belle within one week...we both laughed
This is why most guys fvbck those gals and close mouth. Yes I could have done so. But I wasn't Hot or interested all along...... I was only enjoying her company. She was fun and free though....ready to follow me anywhere I was going that day.
While we were leaving, somehow, she cornered, a particular amount, remant from her paying our bill...I think like a change...we both know, but she just felt so comfortable and entitled to hold on to it..lol....
Gals dey o..
I doubt if u ever met a shameless girl as this.

And when you see a good girl, you will cheat on her.

I love the way Karma is dealing with you people.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Streetmovement(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahaha, omo naxo I carry one some years back o I no Sabi say chicken and hollandia yoghurt na this girl problem, she just dey order for chicken so tey she come request for take away, na dia I take know say he go don reach like 3-5 yrs this one never see chicken chop....

I no even wan talk of the one wey come request for eba and soup before she down her bottles grin

This gals are wayward, most of them no get shame o but make I tell you something, you see those ones wey no get shame they're always fun to be around grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by AyemafugeILAJE: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Foodqueen:
She's a product of a single mother too
As if you knew....she doesn't stay with her Dad...she grew up with her mum and grandMa.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by AyemafugeILAJE: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahaha, omo naxo I carry one some years back o I no Sabi say chicken and hollandia yoghurt na this girl problem, she just dey order for chicken so tey she come request for take away, na dia I take know say he go don reach like 3-5 yrs this one never see chicken chop....

I no even wan talk of the one wey come request for eba and soup before she down her bottles grin

This gals are wayward, most of them no get shame o but make I tell you something, you see those ones wey no get shame they're always fun to be around grin
Walahi...Very fun and funny....and she acted as if she knew me already, as if na normal thing.
When I was to leave, I told her I was going to see a cousin of mine that I'm not too familiar with the area, she asked the name of my cousin and concidentally she knows him..she says she would take me there. We went there. lol...
...she exchanged pleasantries with him...Left, and came back 20mins later, and started pestering me to give her tfare...lol...I never see da kine gal before o...until I shamefully gave her 500naira in my pocket she dint bulge...
I just dey imagine how guys, men, go don fubbck fuuvck her tire...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Lobos2277: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2022
I like her type. No boring moment. It's good she doe's nt want something serious. Just knacking only.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by AyemafugeILAJE: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Saintmary:

And when you see a good girl, you will cheat on her.

I love the way Karma is dealing with you people.

Lol...dealing with me ke
I'm only astounded at her behavior..infact I feel sorry for her cos no reasonable man will date her type for long...na to fvvck and go...I hope u are not like her cos na ur pvsssy go suffer

12 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Kingluqman(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
the one u met still get shame...just come down to IBADAN,Dem dey order take away for dia famz here oooo
cheesy grin
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Irupetepete: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I Don dey this una ibadan for 2yrs now and never hooked even if na 1 girl... Abeg hook me up biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Cristiano Ronaldo And His New Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Caught Doin / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.