Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi (20003 Views)

EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2022
These people are just stealing money anyhow.
Why are our leaders like this?
None of them can be trusted with money.
Oga o

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2022
This man is the highest in nigeria.. buh everywhere is quite about him. This money is just a chicken change.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by makavalley(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Greedy polithiefcians they steal the money out of Nigeria invest in foreign countries better than their country, still get the money frozen up in foreign countries.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Omonda(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
If you and I are walking on the streets and we find $73 million, what will you do with your share of $3 million?

I will use it to settle the babalawo that will help me to get the remaining money from u.

4 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Bosenan: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2022
While people in the Niger Delta wallow in abject poverty
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by nijanigga: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
If you and I are walking on the streets and we find $73 million, what will you do with your share of $3 million?
See Nigerian scammer, so you go pocket $70m ?

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by tnerro1(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:

Kidnap you for a ransom of $73 million cool

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by nijanigga: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Omonda:

I will use it to settle the babalawo that will help me to get the remaining money from u.
Babalawo go say make go bring his head
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Omonda:

Babalawo don rich be that grin grin
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by everythinggirly(f): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Most Nigerian politicians are liars and thieves, they are there for the money, spending extravagantly.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services.

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Just Focus on Your $3million and forget about my own Share
nijanigga:

See Nigerian scammer, so you go pocket $70m ?
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Tonytonex(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Una dey see person that is fighting corruption abi?
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Just imagine this Nigerian
Mumusaphire:
I will use it to get sharp shooter and kl u, take the $70m with u and share it to d needies. Because u gready more than our politicians. We saw $73m, u gave me $3m
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by mybiz234: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Frigga13, come and see the antics of your boyfriend. Bagudu don turn oko Igbo. It was FFK recently and Agbaje, Fayose etal in the past

Who will Igbos not worship, ala "enemy of my enemy is my friend", in trying to take down those they hate ?

Do you remember this is how the USA seized Tinubu's money because he is a drug dealer?

3 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Enemyofpeace: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2022
$150 million, these people no get the fear of God at all. God punish you all
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2022
Try and Be Contented with What you have $3million is a whole lot of money , try and invest it ,
Omonda:

1 Like

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by bunnae(f): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Only you go collect 70million abi? We go fight scatter.

3 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Hossannah:
These people have milked Nigeria dry
And they are still being aided by Buharis govt. Just imagine
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by haj57(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2022
99 days for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2022
Northerners Don't know how to Steal With Sense
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by omohan4: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2022
Our father who @ in heaven....Abeg help our country
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Mumusaphire: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Just imagine this Nigerian
abi

1 Like

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Learn to be Contented
bunnae:

Only you go collect 70million abi? We go fight scatter.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by fredoooooo: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2022
US a bigger thief grin
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2022
APC is a pure scam in Nigeria,.....Buhari after endorsing two or three files in his tables , takes a leave to London to buy Panadol.

Abacha's loots will be a child's play very soon when the fowl's underwear will blow up...
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by bunnae(f): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Learn to be Contented
You sef learn to be fair. cheesy
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by swaggerjack: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Hossannah:
These people have milked Nigeria dry

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2022
You Just Sound like a Thief , I am very Convinced you are , I give you a whole $3million , No Thank you
bunnae:

You sef learn to be fair. cheesy
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by babajero(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2022
The North really hate this country and the worst enemy of Nigeria, they still answer Nigerians because of the money involved.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
One would think that these Nigerian Muslims who hate everything West (and even despise Western education) would rather travel to, reside in, and have dealings with Saudi Arabia and Iraq as opposed to the US and UK. embarassed
you are an illiterate Polician!

Incest baby!
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by tarantino1: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
And he still remain as Governor.
The problem of this country is not our leaders The problems we have are the ignorant people who voted for them and wanted them to remain in power. They know nothing about them.
In Nigeria we prefer to vote people who are uneducated and have attained no leadership record or role. We prefer to vote people just because they are popular, rich and famous and can dance in public. We prefer to vote people who can smile in election poster and distribute cash, Indomie noodles and branded biscuits to us. And when they milk us dry we begin to complain.
The people we voted for will produce to you what they have exhibited over the years including what you see and not see in them that made you vote for them.
If it is dancing or singing they will produce it.
If it is stealing or violence in every form they will produce it during their term.

The stupid people who voted for him certainly have their faults but a man like this should have never had the opportunity to even contest in the first place. Everyone is complicit in this nonsense.

Jakumo, how u see am?

1 Like

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by swaggerjack: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Nigerian politicians are just as bad as witches.Both groups are very heartless and deserve death sentence.
The day,Nigeria begins to pass death sentence on looters in government, this menace would drastically reduce.
Lol! the the kleptomaniac fool thought he could engage in out-of-court settlement with the US,but he doesn't know what awaits him.
They are one and the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPMAN Directs Closure Of All Fuel Stations In Oyo / No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.