Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi (20007 Views)

EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by blackboy2star(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Good move...
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by just2endowed: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Hossannah:
These people have milked Nigeria dry

Our collective money. These folks deserve public execution. Wonder why the Buhari Government is giving him soft landed. Imagine it is any official from Southern Nigeria, buhari would have used him to shine. U see this government of nepotism

3 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by TruthisOut: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2022
- Bagudu stole money $150m and sent to the US.
- US caught him and reported to Nigeria government (Buhari).
- Nigeria government under Buhari entered into agreement with Bagudu to share the loot. Bagudu will take $100m and Buhari government will take $50m

Wonders shall never end. It is a hopeless we are in now.

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by naija4life247: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
If you and I are walking on the streets and we find $73 million, what will you do with your share of $3 million?

I will use my share of $3 million to hire Israeli machineries to help me put you six feet under the soil. I will give the machineries all your share of $70 million. They will give you when you meet on the judgement day

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Dlewisi: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2022
just2endowed:

Our collective money. These folks deserve public execution. Wonder why the Buhari Government is giving him soft landed. Imagine it is any official from Southern Nigeria, buhari would have used him to shine. U see this government of nepotism

I agree with public execution of looters. Thats the only language they will understand and that will deter them from this shameful act.

3 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Antoeni(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2022
See Wickedness from the pit of Hell
naija4life247:

I will use my share of $3 million to hire Israeli machineries to help me put you six feet under the soil. I will give the machineries all your share of $70 million. They will give you when you meet on the judgement day
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ityP(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2022
All Tinubu urchins and idiotic Buharists have left this thread. E no go ever better for who vote Buhari and who wan continue the idiot's legacy
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by 49cents(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Hossannah:

it shall nver be well people supporting these bandits on power

you all voting apc and pdp because o tribalsim and religion are just morons
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Katerics: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Is a wa o
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by tkgindofa356: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2022
.Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content
EyezofGod12061: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by timeminister: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Corruption is getting even worse under buhari
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by NdakoIb(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Inside lyf in Nigeria:
1. Igbo = I too know
2. Yoruba = padi padi, chop I chop
3. Hausa = corruption Master

If u qoute me, d@ one na for your pocket
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Blake755: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Africans keep developing order people country why there own is shithoe undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by excomarow(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:
And people are dying of hunger in this country!

By this time APC govt is done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear come 2023 Election!

The PDP do for 16years no reach make your eyes clear pieces
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by bigcasava1(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Good one, this northers think politics stop in Nigeria. Them go learn Abba kyari and bagudu two down, more to go.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Iceberg3: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2022
You see,nobody knows about him... everyday coneheads and all mufutaus kabirus mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais,it's all about the Igbos...they know Diezani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah and PEJ and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala very well. They even tried to bring Ndidi Onyuike,former MD,NSE down with false accusations. They tried same with Arunma Otteh.
But they are mute over Rilwanu Lukeman,a former petroleum minister who owns an oil well!
The Bala hadiza that Amaechi exposed and was removed from her NPA MD position,they are mute over her. Abba kyari own nko,they are mute. They are mute over ganduje. Now this one again,do they even know him?!
Useful idiots as ffk will say grin
God bless you richly jare ityP,you also know them grin

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Feggie3: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
This evil is more with African especially nigeria.

One person wil steal money to be spent in 5 life time.

U see magnificent building of someone earning 150k per month. U dare not ask.

Somebody shud carry nigeria to Atlantic Ocean and wash us again
Abi dump us there! Which one be wash again?
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Abacha loot
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Iceberg3: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2022
This is the exact reason they pretend to love the country and claim to be patriots...all they are after are the oil of the unfortunate Niger Delta
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2022
mybiz234:

Do you remember this is how the USA seized Tinubu's money because he is a drug dealer?

Lol. You people and whataboutism. Even indulging your mischief, was any money you say was seized from Tinubu the cash of Nigeria?

Meanwhile the discussion here is about money Abacha stashed abroad after looting Nigeria.

Perhaps best to shut up rather than rush to post silly rebuttals, however senseless and irrelevant, you assume will counter those you view as enemies.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Popesuccess(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Hossannah:
After milking, the have now breaking the dry bones
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by kiwi007: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2022
when i say obasanjo finished this country totally believe me. you can just imagine the rubbish done under babas watch . these stuffs gives every other governments nigeria as been having after him the him the audacity to do more worse . no be this government start to dey make fool of its follower he don tey.

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Jagunlabiodua: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2022
The United States and the United kingdom are party to the looting of Nigeria. Why has the USA not reurned the Nigerian dollars, why did they accept the money initially, who were the Americans that facilitated the looting in the banks or the US has no financial unit to track deposits from Africa.

EFCC should get the bank staffs and those Americans responsible and ask them to be extradicted to Nigeria for Jail term just as it's been done to Husppuppy, Invictus and the rest who have not stolen half of what the Americans are looting from Nigeria.

Justice must be equally served

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by pacespot(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2022
The Almijiris in the North will still support him if you prosecute him right here in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by whippersnapper(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2022
God please I want to be politician so that I'll steal enough money. At least just give me director-general of an organization. I'll manage abeg
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by starstaz(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Imagine!!
A close confidant of the president and member of his inner caucus shrouded with yahoo yahoo 150,000,000 x 450 (naira ) money.
An Apc governor forum chairman for that matter.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by froze6(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2022
U see all those state that are not usually not in the news.hmmmm
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Iceberg3:
You see,nobody knows about him... everyday coneheads and all mufutaus kabirus mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais,it's all about the Igbos...they know Diezani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah and PEJ and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala very well. They even tried to bring Ndidi Onyuike,former MD,NSE down with false accusations. They tried same with Arunma Otteh.
But they are mute over Rilwanu Lukeman,a former petroleum minister who owns an oil well!
The Bala hadiza that Amaechi exposed and was removed from her NPA MD position,they are mute over her. Abba kyari own nko,they are mute. They are mute over ganduje. Now this one again,do they even know him?!
Useful idiots as ffk will say grin
God bless you richly jare ityP,you also know them grin

You guys are so unintelligent. All you know is to open you dull mouth to spew insults and asinine garbage.

The Yorubas you try to insult do not talk lousily, as you lot do, to then create enemies for themselves needlessly.

Look below at action that shows we know what is going on in Nigeria and have our own workable plans for how to escape it to take better and more independent control of our destinies.

Unlike you lemmings killing yourselves like chickens, insulting others non-stop and insincerely shouting secession 24/7 when majority of your people are living outside your region with their wealth directly dependent on interaction with other Nigerians. Mumu.

We dont have anyone's time and are not interested in permanent enmity with others or self-immolation induced by "they hate us" paranoia.

We are only interested in rapid, continuous and sustainable development of the SW.

https://punchng.com/swest-govs-propose-six-regions-demand-lg-autonomy-resource-control/

South-West govs propose six regions, demand LG autonomy, resource control
Leke Baiyewu
12 July 2021

Governors in the South-West geopolitical zone have proposed conversion of the present six geopolitical zones into federating units, as part of the ongoing review of the 1999 Constitution by the National Assembly.

The South West Governors’ Forum, in a document presented to members of the National Assembly from the geopolitical zone, also made other proposals to weaken central government, while allocating more powers to the federating units and states.

1 Like

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Onewazobia(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:
And people are dying of hunger in this country!

By the time APC govt is done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear come 2023 Election!

Use you brain, the matter is not APC neither PDP but inherent decay in our morals and value system. No parts of the country is better than the other.
I don't think you are either better than any of our politician
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by chatinent: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2022
RIP Nigeria.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Lexusgs430: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Senseless politicians....... Stolen wealth, that cannot be hidden at home or abroad........ What was the point..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.