Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,002 members, 7,859,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi (20004 Views)

EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by frog12: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
and this man is still in government? that clear tells you what APC thinks of looters
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ityP(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Onewazobia:

Same set of people, just recycling. Known is in any way better than the other, when it comes to issue of corruption. The only difference I see is that under PDP there was more money in circulation but in terms of will to eradicate Nigeria of corruption known of them put in genuine fight. Well its left for you to believe or not I'm neither for PDP nor APC. I only hope that some day we'll get it right as individual and as a nation

I hear you
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ityP(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Go and 'chase' some Mkpurumiri my friend. Now, gerrout from hia !!!! Scram!!!

Lmao. Hypocrite
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Omonda(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Try and Be Contented with What you have $3million is a whole lot of money , try and invest it ,

Do you know at what factor yours is more than mine? Don't be too covetous! Greediness is not good ������.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Remi Tinubu’s Deputy Senate President Ambitions Was Truncated - ThisDay / Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’ / I Have Lost Faith In This Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.