Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,809 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... (910 Views)

If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by czarr(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2022
I no longer have the ability to be emotionally attached to anyone, I can vibe and leave a situation anytime....I end up breaking a lot of hearts. I always feel like a bad person, I usually let the girls know on time my type of person but they always feel like they have that one special vagina that would make me stay....

I beg them not to get in their feelings or it would mess our vibe up....cos I get bored easily, what can I do to stick emotionally to one woman, cos I may one day like to settle down in my fifties.
Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Asexual?
Aromantic?
It's easy you either speak with a therapist or get over it and live your life that way.

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2022
You're a good guy. You let them know on time you've got no emotions.
If only girls are this sincere to us by letting us know they're only interested with the benefits.

8 Likes

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Uzomacharles: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
same thing here sha...

1 Like

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
You're a good guy. You let them know on time you've got no emotions.
If only girls are this sincere to us by letting us know they're only interested with the benefits.
I want money... I'm a gold digger...

I've told you... Would you not run away? undecided

Can you afford to send me 50k every month?

So there's no reason to tell you
Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by czarr(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
I want money... I'm a gold digger...

I've told you... Would you not run away? undecided

Can you afford to send me 50k every month?

So there's no reason to tell you
makes zero sense.

4 Likes

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Blunttruth: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
czarr:
I no longer have the ability to be emotionally attached to anyone, I can vibe and leave a situation anytime....I end up breaking a lot of hearts. I always feel like a bad person, I usually let the girls know on time my type of person but they always feel like they have that one special vagina that would make me stay....

I beg them not to get in their feelings or it would mess our vibe up....cos I get bored easily, what can I do to stick emotionally to one woman, cos I may one day like to settle down in my fifties.
sewn could be mummy issues disturbing you. You need a girl just like yourself with bigger daddy issues,So you can get over yourself
Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by PalmsInTheSky: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
We have similarities. You're very normal and this is part of life, it is the aftermath of various heartbreaks from relationships.

Stop searching, your own will probably find you.

1 Like

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by MAGG0T(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

You Redpill swine, with a dead brain cell..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Nyascobar1414: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Same with me shaaa...
If they tryna feel me.. I loose Interest;...

No past break ups, No emotional feelings... Maybe cos I ain't ready to take girls shii...

My sanity b4 any b!sh

3 Likes

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Demigod22: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
You just described me. We are similar. I lost my ability to love someone, my ability to even express how I think, feel towards someone. While in school, I always say it to my neighbors, friends and coursemates that we can only have sex, but no relationship because I can't love a heart.

I met great girls that think we should give it a try and I might fall for them. But after the sex, the same story. I don't feel jealous, love, nothing. The only thing that makes me have sex then is the blood and homones.

But currently, I have also lost my appetite for sex. Woman is not part of my life for some time now, I stopped having sex last year. I just want to hang out with friends, enjoy my own company, watch movies, travel and read books and make money.

5 Likes

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by Stargurl20(f): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... by czarr(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

You Redpill swine, with a dead brain cell..
Lol

(1) (Reply)

She Said I Am a Phelgmatic / Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. / The Dilemma Of Growth: Love Relationships (the How's Of It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.