Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me (6509 Views)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Linda4321: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
I will quickly make this as quick as possible because this is actually my first time writing here,there is this new guy at my place of work who stares at me a lot and I really do like him.
After we were done with work for the day he called me while I was passing by because he was actually ahead of me,I turned back to look and I saw that he was actually the one that called my name and he said if he could talk to me for at least for 2minutes but I told him that am actually in a haste to attend to something so I left now he no longer talks to me,did I do something wrong by telling him am busy when he wanted to communicate with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na so una dey use una stupid shakara miss una husband. By 2030 now, you no go gree us enjoy Shiloh.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
You did what was right by stating your mind,the problem now is why are you regretting to the extent that you had to create a thread?
Get over the unnecessary feelings/worries.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Na so una dey use una stupid shakara miss una husband. By 2030 now, you no go gree us enjoy Shiloh.

Not again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by sheanzy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
When next you see him call him and ask him what he wanted to tell you before.

Simple!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by siofra(f): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He missed a wife. She didn't miss anything with that his useless behavior.

Nigerian men are useless sha.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Candidlady: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
Zonefree:

[/s]

So cuz of one bros make she miss her appointment ba?

Enemies of progress angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Zonefree(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
siofra:

[/s]

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Zonefree(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

What nonsense appointment?

The guy don forget her, she's stucked already. Her loss

22 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by McEphiks(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
siofra:

Your father inclusive I guess my lady

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Uzomacharles: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
siofra:

What about ur dad and uncles?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Demigod22: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
You did not actually do any wrong, but two minutes will not make you lose the appointment. You would have at least spare him the two minutes or inform him if you guys can talk the following day because you are enroute to somewhere.

There's a girl in my place of work. Although I just spent one month in the office but we are coming fast close. Yesterday she was angry and I asked if she wanted to talk about it, but she harshly told me no. Later after the work, she called me and started apologizing with plenty story. And today she was telling me how she likes my personality.

17 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nicepoker(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
siofra:

You this low budget individual. Always wild to accept any thing useless and proud to public them.

7 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Linda4321:
I will quickly make this as quick as possible because this is actually my first time writing here,there is this new guy at my place of work who stares at me a lot and I really do like him.
After we were done with work for the day he called me while I was passing by because he was actually ahead of me,I turned back to look and I saw that he was actually the one that called my name and he said if he could talk to me for at least for 2minutes but I told him that am actually in a haste to attend to something so I left now he no longer talks to me,did I do something wrong by telling him am busy when he wanted to communicate with me

You probably were rude to him undecided.... Cause that's the only reason I think that will result in him avoiding you...

But if it's that important to you, just meet him when you know he's free and be like, "Hey! About the other day, sorry I was in a hurry to catch up with an appointment, but I'm here now, if you wanna talk about whatever it is you wanted to talk about that day" ((say this with a smile))...

I think you should know what to do from his response undecided....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Linda4321:
You did absolutely nothing wrong my dear! undecided

And you know what else, you dodged a bullet. If a guy would keep malice with you simply for that reason, imagine how much worse strait you'd be in if you were to offend him in relationship. Thank your lucky stars and move on. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Not again.
ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Elporo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Which appointment? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
sheanzy:
Simple!
What for? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Demigod22:
1. You did not actually do any wrong, but two minutes will not make you lose the appointment. You would have at least spare him the two minutes or inform him if you guys can talk the following day because you are enroute to somewhere.

2. There's a girl in my place of work. Although I just spent one month in the office but we are coming fast close. Yesterday she was angry and I asked if she wanted to talk about it, but she harshly told me no. Later after the work, she called me and started apologizing with plenty story. And today she was telling me how she likes my personality.
1. Rubbish! undecided

2. Are you saying that as a grown up, You would have decided to keep malice with her if she hadn't apologized when she did? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by seedgreen(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
siofra:

babe calm down small.
Some of us are very useful okay.

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Did he say 2hours or 2minutes??
I am confused ooo. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by suliyatu(f): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
sheanzy:

Simple!

His answer : Gerrout of my face!
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by franchasng: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Linda4321:
Thousands of ladies have missed their true love as a result of this attitude common among Nigerian ladies.

I am replying to you because your story just brought back a memory like this.

That was shortly after my NYSC. I was working with a very small engineering firm. There was this pretty lady I was so admiring to the extent I confided in my closest colleagues cos we do always meet her at a restaurant during afternoon break when her own company was also on break.

I wasn't good with approaching ladies so i can admire a girl for years without making move. But colleagues encouraged me, gave me strong backing to try and talk to the girl to at least get her number.

After much procrastination, i summoned courage to make a move one faithful afternoon. This was a girl that always stared at me just like I do whenever we cross path at the restaurant. Everybody knew she liked me.

I was shocked this girl told me sorry I am in a hurry. I even begged her if she could give me her number but she walked away. I felt so ashamed of myself. I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I felt so cold.

Because of her, i stopped going to that restaurant cos I never wanted to set my eyes on her ever again in life.

9 months later. I got a new job and that was going to be very far from my previous workplace. So on my last day of work, I decided to take my closest colleagues out as my own little treat for them. We went to that restaurant.

I was shocked when the restaurant owner came to me that where have I been, that na wa oh, that I just ran away. I told her it was work posting. She then jokingly said your wife from so so company have been asking after you. I and my colleagues were shocked. I just wished I could see her and let her make a move so I could humiliate her publicly.

I hated that girl eh lol.

Dear single ladies, learn some courtesy. It's not easy for a guy to summon courage to approach you for friendship, it takes guts, respect a guy that respectfully approaches you. Not all guys fancy all those hard to get abi forming things. Playboys enjoy it, but most honorable guys on a good mission towards you hardly endure.

So op, forget about the guy cos what he now feels for you is dislike no longer likeness like before and any opportunity he have with you will be for pay back.

But learn from this when you meet other guys, try and observe courtesy and put yourself in their shoes unless the guy approached you rudely. There are several honorable ways to turn down an admirer and still make him feel like a man he is. Dont use your tacky attitude towards your male admirers to spoil guys for other good ladies cos your action may affect his orientation and perception for other ladies he may meet later.

Many guys became bad towards ladies just because of some ill mannered and bad girls they met in the past.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by suliyatu(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Linda4321:

Sometimes we should give fellow humans benefit of the doubt. So long as what you were rushing for isnt life/death spare that 2mins and hear him out! Then you could ask for a reschedule.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Demigod22: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Rubbish! undecided

2. Are you saying that as a grown up, You would have decided to keep malice with her if she hadn't apologized when she did? undecided

I didn't remember the event again until she called and mentioned it to me at the course of her apology. I choose peace of mind over everything. I don't really care about petty things.

2 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by LogicBomb8: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na why you dey complain na shebi you dey busy, him too fit no get chance

2 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by blinking001(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Demigod22:
You did not actually do any wrong, but two minutes will not make you lose the appointment. You would have at least spare him the two minutes or inform him if you guys can talk the following day because you are enroute to somewhere.

There's a girl in my place of work. Although I just spent one month in the office but we are coming fast close. Yesterday she was angry and I asked if she wanted to talk about it, but she harshly told me no. Later after the work, she called me and started apologizing with plenty story. And today she was telling me how she likes my personality.
She wan bill you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Medianna(f): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Men hate disrespect.

Know this and know peace.

What you said may not be the reason but how you said it. You can make things right by apologising.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by clevybrown(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:

And you know what else, you dodged a bullet. If a guy would keep malice with you simply for that reason, imagine how much worse strait you'd be in if you were to offend him in relationship. Thank your lucky stars and move on. undecided
why are u so daft with a very poor analytical mindset, commenting without reading... She said it was just staring all along and that moment was their first real conversation together, but she blew it by forming nonsense busy.
In the real sense, if she will be truthful, she wasn't really busy or in a haste, I think she just wanted to play hard to get grin, not knowing guys this days don't have the luxury of time to be chasing one confused girl who ain't ready or loyal grin grin. Aren't this gender so confused ....
As for you, learn to reason logically instead of spewing trash all because u wanna comment. shocked shocked

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by clevybrown(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
franchasng:
Thousands of ladies have missed their true love as a result of this attitude common among Nigerian ladies.

I am replying to you because your story just brought back a memory like this.

That was shortly after my NYSC. I was working with a very small engineering firm. There was this pretty lady I was so admiring to the extent I confided in my closest colleagues cos we do always meet her at a restaurant during afternoon break when her own company was also on break.

I wasn't good with approaching ladies so i can admire a girl for years without making move. But colleagues encouraged me, gave me strong backing to try and talk to the girl to at least get her number.

After much procrastination, i summoned courage to make a move one faithful afternoon. This was a girl that always stared at me just like I do whenever we cross path at the restaurant. Everybody knew she liked me.

I was shocked this girl told me sorry I am in a hurry. I even begged her if she could give me her number but she walked away. I felt so ashamed of myself. I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I felt so cold.

Because of her, i stopped going to that restaurant cos I never wanted to set my eyes on her ever again in life.

9 months later. I got a new job and that was going to be very far from my previous workplace. So on my last day of work, I decided to take my closest colleagues out as my own little treat for them. We went to that restaurant.

I was shocked when the restaurant owner came to me that where have I been, that na wa oh, that I just ran away. I told her it was work posting. She then jokingly said your wife from so so company have been asking after you. I and my colleagues were shocked. I just wished I could see her and let her make a move so I could humiliate her publicly.

I hated that girl eh lol.

Dear single ladies, learn some courtesy. It's not easy for a guy to summon courage to approach you for friendship, it takes guts, respect a guy that respectfully approaches you. Not all guys fancy all those hard to get abi forming things. Playboys enjoy it, but most honorable guys on a good mission towards you hardly endure.

So op, forget about the guy cos what he now feels for you is dislike no longer likeness like before and any opportunity he have with you will be for pay back.

But learn from this when you meet other guys, try and observe courtesy and put yourself in their shoes unless the guy approached you rudely. There are several honorable ways to turn down an admirer and still make him feel like a man he is. Dont use your tacky attitude towards your male admirers to spoil guys for other good ladies cos your action may affect his orientation and perception for other ladies he may meet later.

Many guys became bad towards ladies just because of some ill mannered and bad girls they met in the past.
well said bro... I want to believe a word is enough for the wise (OP)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
clevybrown:
why are u so daft with a very poor analytical mindset, commenting without reading... She said it was just staring all along and that moment was their first real conversation together, but she blew it by forming nonsense busy. In the real sense, if she will be truthful, she wasn't really busy or in a haste, I think she just wanted to play hard to get grin... She thinks guys this days have the luxury of time to be chasing one confused girl who ain't ready or loyal grin grin grin, aren't this gender so confused .... As for you, learn to reason logically instead of spewing trash all because u wanna comment. shocked shocked shocked
If comprehension is a problem, don't hesitate to brush up on those very skills and they are essential to have when even attempting to engage in discourse as an adult. undecided

Again...
Kobojunkie:

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by HillaryNelo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
sheanzy:

Simple!
won't it look awkward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Become Lesbians / What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? / Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.