Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? (1397 Views)

If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Why Men Cheat & will continue, God didn't condemned it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by nickyj19: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wedding vows are oaths many couples ae supposed to be bonded by. However, a lot of couples break this oath with reckless abandon. Wedding vows include, “For better for worse, till death do us part,” yet couples break it. What if the vows included, “Let me die if I cheat on you” ? Would couple still take the vows? Would you take such vow?
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by KiNg0G: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
yes, we all die someday.

I wait till get old at 99 before take a bîtch to that alter and take that vow twice.
and probably die the next day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Whazar(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Abeg Naija politicians Dey die after taking oath?
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:
Wedding vows are oaths many couples ae
supposed to be bonded by.
However, a lot of couples break this oath with reckless
abandon.
Wedding vows include, “For better for worse, till death do
us part,” yet couples break it.
What if the vows included, “Let me die if I cheat on you” ?
Would couple still take the vows?
Would you take such vow?
Vows don't work by the way,it's just words meant to assure themself (self deceit)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by nickyj19: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Vows don't work by the way,it's just words meant to assure themself (self deceit)
grin get away joor
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by rickleye: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:
abandon.
Would you take such vow?

Who does the killing ?

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Jeon(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
yes.

2 Likes

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by nickyj19: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickleye:

Who does the killing ?
afonjaaaaas undecided
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:
grin get away joor
Cc

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Stargurl20(f): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes. In fact, most women will..... But Nigerian men go die Sha.... Those ones who only think with their third legs. I pray many child will not end up being fatherless.

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by rickleye: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:

afonjaaaaas undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by clevybrown(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jeon:
yes.
u will just die for nothing... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Jeon(f): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
clevybrown:
u will just die for nothing... grin grin grin

because I'm like ur mumssy right?

2 Likes

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by clevybrown(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jeon:

ur mumzy kill u there... Retarrded slutty fool.... shocked
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Jeon(f): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
clevybrown:
ur mumzy kill u there... Retarded slutty fool.... shocked

I love ur new name..
so no need to insult you back.

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Justkatty(f): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by zubimete(f): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
YES
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even at that, nobody ain't gonna die. Death ain't about stuffs like that.
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Efe42(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:
abandon.
Would you take such vow?

I'm currently facing such predicament I'd made a vowed never to fall in love again after my ex girlfriend broke my heart in tiny piece I made a vowed and now the vowed ruined my current relationship with my current girlfriend which I love such much but I couldn't show her love of affection.

I was ban to the vowed move to extend I slap her on her working place and say all kinds of things which I should say I'm feel with pain everyday, I've been begging my girlfriend since a month but she refuse to give me listen ear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03am On Mar 10, 2022
No.

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Shegzdave: 2:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
No.
Do you intend to cheat ? grin
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Shegzdave:

Do you intend to cheat ? grin

No.
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Shegzdave: 2:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No.
Why would you choose NO wink
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by errigdee: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2022
abi d pastor na ELERIBU !!

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Double0h7(f): 2:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Efe42:

I'm currently facing such predicament I'd made a vowed never to fall in love again after my ex girlfriend broke my heart in tiny piece I made a vowed and now the vowed ruined my current relationship with my current girlfriend which I love such much but I couldn't show her love of affection.

I was ban to the vowed move to extend I slap her on her working place and say all kinds of things which I should say I'm feel with pain everyday, I've been begging my girlfriend since a month but she refuse to give me listen ear

Is English this hard for you? cry

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Tallesty1(m): 4:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Stargurl20:
Yes. In fact, most women will..... But Nigerian men go die Sha.... Those ones who only think with their third legs. I pray many child will not end up being fatherless.
Most Nigeria will say yes to anything but compulsory DNA test

Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2022
The vow won't be said in church except is done in the shrine.

And if the marriage is done traditionally irrespective of location where kolanuts are shared, ifa priests are the ones officiating and ogonis are the one ushering the ceremony, then the vow can be activated.

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by lilvicky68(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Efe42:

Why not try using pidgin English

1 Like

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by Stargurl20(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tallesty1:
Most Nigeria will say yes to anything but compulsory DNA test

Interesting

Oga, if RNA test like, make he follow join, provided I'm clean, u free to do DNA. Na ur money.
Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

...Why is it that most of you can't do without involving people's parents? Is very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wedding Vows Include “may I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? by skywalker240(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...Why is it that most of you can't do without involving people's parents? Is very bad.
Silly kids over here in this forum

Very appalling

Funny, they won't even be able to stare in the eyes of most of the people they insult if they should be permitted to meet face to face

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister / How I Spent My Longest NL Banning / What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.