Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) (31709 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bride's father administer strict wedding vows to groom on wedding day.

Take a listen! The end part is very interesting cheesy

Can you marry from this family? Kindly share your opinions below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EtFKIImu5w

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Corridon: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
What will be will be. The guy will still be running things if he likes.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by H0didon(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Just imagine entering bondage and still using vow to lock yourself in it. Chaii, SIMPle men don suffer sha grin. The groom is an Idihot . Instead of the father to be happy that a young man is ready to carry her shame away and save him the stress of heavy load, but instead he's acting like he's doing the groom a Favour because he's marrying his daughter. Marriage only favours women. We get nothing more aside children that we can even get easily nowadays afterall, our ladies are cheerful givers grin.

So many men don't know their worth and that's why they SIMP anyhow. And that's y they'll continue to suffer till they get sense.

As our Ancestors would say "If only SIMPle men knew their worth, alot of nonsense would have been avoided".

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good father

This days I don't know why men dey encourage immorality,it is getting out of hand

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Abeg wetin the baba dey tell am? I no too get data like that angry undecided

Modified: Na wa for people oo.

How do people just assume that because you sell data, you must have a LOT of data or you cannot have limited data?

Is the data supplied to us for free? Should I be using the data covered by the capital funds?

No be from the small small profit we dey make we go dey spend on the data for personal use?

Na wa!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by izuch(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Las Las him go still cheat

6 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by izuch(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Las Las him go still cheat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
I love this marriage commissioner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by ValCon888: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Later that night, the father administering the vow went to meet his side chick in a hotel where they had a good time.

THE END.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by HarlequinLekex: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Only if u know this happens in african settings
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
guy man

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Jestin: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wedding is just a ceremony. Marriage is the koko. What will happen in their marriage is left for both couple to decide

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Onyi22(f): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by olu77(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
As if he has left all his own after, probably, 40 years of marriage. I bet the man is even changing them every year. He does not want to reap what he's been sowing. Where are the Simpson crew? Come and analyse this father inlaw biko
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Yankiss(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Really funny. But he's brokering the best deal for his daughter. What advice has he for the bride? Many of them now cheat worse than men and wreck marriages, only to use weaker sex excuse to form victim

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ewedu nd Amala parents at it again,,
Wats his business der grin grin
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Ed12(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Old video

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is what happens when the bride’s father is the marriage commissioner

Anyway guy man will not be bothered he will still gallivant

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by faithfull18(f): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yes na, he shouldn't even be told.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na wa o

It is well
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Ed12(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by graciously03(f): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
All those advice wont even survive the next day... After wedding night the yeye Groom will start looking for a small girl

7 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Snoup6(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo see threat. Baba no fear, Ask am if him wey dey talk don leave him own girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by obedience4(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
H0didon:
Just imagine entering bondage and still using vow to lock yourself in it. Chaii, SIMPle men don suffer sha grin. The groom is an Idihot . Instead of the father to be happy that a young man is ready to carry her shame away and save him the stress of heavy load, but instead he's acting like he's doing the groom a Favour because he's marrying his daughter. Marriage only favours women. We get nothing more aside children that we can even get easily nowadays afterall, our ladies are cheerful givers grin.

So many men don't know their worth and that's why they SIMP anyhow. And that's y they'll continue to suffer till they get sense.

As our Ancestors would say "If only SIMPle men knew their worth, alot of nonsense would have been avoided".

What are saying that when your dad married your mum, your dad was carrying a heavy load from your granddad, ..
You are a f00lish boy, if DAT man is a simp, your dad is also a simp

5 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by kunleiky(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
The bride's father shares some traits with Gov. Wike grin

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by money121(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Towncrier007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seun go do justice about the fake news carried about apc kebbi campaign
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hope he advised his daughter too? Ungrateful father in-law

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by ipobarethieves: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
cool baba wey sabi the LION bomboy be on bedmatic lipsrsealed
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by McOluOmo: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
On top my money? Shoo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Don't do my daughter dirty like I did my wife, you hear so? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.