Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (11476 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / Just Teens< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2011
^ah, well. . . nice car 4 a 17 yr old. grin Did your parents buy it for you or did u save up allowance?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Mobinga: 1:41am On Jul 22, 2011
I worked for it. My sweat cool
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:39am On Jul 22, 2011
pleep:

^Well im sorry you were not mature enough to talk about bussiness and politics when you were 17.

Seriously is because of ppl like u that odomuchi had to prentend he fought in biafra just to be respected.

Lol see what I mean. People tend to think that nothing sensible or worthwhile can come out of you just because you are a teenager. So far, Ive proven them wrong. cool

Mobinga:

I worked for it. My sweat cool

Man Ive been unemployed this entire summer angry
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by ernecity(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao  grin grin grin grinokay sweetiii that's what every one who doesn't know me says, not until they get to know me, and they go wow its unbelieveable you're 16, alright but you haven't really told me why you doubt me, I want to know the something that tell you that. kk I know this is the internet right? anyways I'm 16  and I'm in Bayelsa state you?

anyway natasha am in port harcourt and am 19
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by ernecity(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao  grin grin grin grinokay sweetiii that's what every one who doesn't know me says, not until they get to know me, and they go wow its unbelieveable you're 16, alright but you haven't really told me why you doubt me, I want to know the something that tell you that. kk I know this is the internet right? anyways I'm 16  and I'm in Bayelsa state you?
natasha u dont sound like some1 dat is a teen dats y i doubt u, kk if really u are a teen can u prove it
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2011
pleep:

^I did! ;Dlol, how many adults do you know that write in all purple?
yeah I knew it, I could bet on it grin
lmao pleep and Mobinga you guys are crazy me likey  grin grin grin
@african1 and odumchi sup peeps? grin

ernecity:

anyway natasha am in port harcourt and am 19
kk got a bunch of uncles there and its cool your age I mean  cheesy
ernecity:

natasha u dont sound like some1 dat is a teen dats y i doubt u, kk if really u are a teen can u prove it
so tell me how do teens sound? and how am I supposed to prove it?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^
Nothing much, just surviving the heat hbu?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
^I'm good just surviving the cold cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
Can we switch places undecided ?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by ernecity(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
k natasha dis is ma facebook username add me to prove it
and also thanks for complimenting ma age
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by ernecity(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
ernecity:

k natasha dis is ma facebook username add me to prove it
and also thanks for complimenting ma age
the facebook username is chiemela ernest
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
^kk but sorry to disappoint you I don't have any of my pics on fb but you'll still get to see me anyways, but seriously just say you wanted to be my friend grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2011
odumchi:

Can we switch places undecided ?
lolz for where? grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by jackpot(f): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
*looks at topic* hey apologies that i ain't a teen

Natasha, can we chat see in our bedroom? Which one shall we use, fb, hotmail or yim?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2011
i'm on fb better hurry, my yim is fucking up
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
Bad Guy  grin grin grin

jackpot:

*looks at topic* hey apologies that i ain't a teen

Natasha, can we chat see in our bedroom? Which one shall we use, fb, hotmail or yim?

Ill take that as a no  angry. Don't be surprised when you hear say heat don kill somebody for dis place grin

Natasha,,:

lolz for where? grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 3:34am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 3:24am On Jul 25, 2011
So how was everyones weekend?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 3:47am On Jul 25, 2011
Boring as hell sad nothing to do but the fuggin computer. You?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2011
That sucks mate. Man, I attended the party of my life on Saturday cool
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2011
Haha nice! Ur an American right?

Did u 'get some'. winkJk
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 4:17am On Jul 25, 2011
I guess you can say Im an American. Im in the USA but i wasnt born here

But about that I'd rather not say lol grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by ernecity(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Natasha,,:

^kk but sorry to disappoint you I don't have any of my pics on fb but you'll still get to see me anyways, but seriously just say you wanted to be my friend grin
natasha y dont u av a pix on fb
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
odumchi:

Bad Guy  grin grin grin

Ill take that as a no  angry. Don't be surprised when you hear say heat don kill somebody for dis place grin

heat won kill you for usa  shocked shocked shocked   grin grin so what do you expect ,me In naija to do? anyways make you no surprise if you hear say heat don melt pesin for here oh  grin grin
odumchi:

So how was everyones weekend?
great I got to turn a new leave kinda throwing the past away I must say I have done a lot of not so good stuff don't wanna say bad in this my 16th year but i'm happy i'm over and done
odumchi:

That sucks mate. Man, I attended the party of my life on Saturday  cool
yeah right party of your life you know what pleep I'm sure this dude just stood somewhere the whole day  grin grin grin it was the party of his life in a bad way  grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
Natasha,,:

heat won kill you for usa  shocked shocked shocked   grin grin so what do you expect ,me In naija to do? anyways make you no surprise if you hear say heat don melt pesin for here oh  grin gringreat I got to turn a new leave kinda throwing the past away I must say I have done a lot of not so good stuff don't wanna say bad in this my 16th year but i'm happy i'm over and done yeah right party of your life you know what pleep I'm sure this dude just stood somewhere the whole day  grin grin grin it was the party of his life in a bad way  grin

Naija heat get cool after effect, here it's either too hot or too cold with rainy days in-between.  angry man I wish I was in Naija now, you don't know how lucky you are  undecided

I know what you mean, everyone needs a fresh start. Btw happy birthday in advanced

My dear, you no know me . I have to take you out one day and show you how we party for Yankee  grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by ernecity(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2011
ernecity:

natasha y dont u av a pix on fb

Natasha,,:

heat won kill you for usa  shocked shocked shocked   grin grin so what do you expect ,me In naija to do? anyways make you no surprise if you hear say heat don melt pesin for here oh  grin gringreat I got to turn a new leave kinda throwing the past away I must say I have done a lot of not so good stuff don't wanna say bad in this my 16th year but i'm happy i'm over and done yeah right party of your life you know what pleep I'm sure this dude just stood somewhere the whole day  grin grin grin it was the party of his life in a bad way  grin

natasha hapy bufday in advance.bt wen is it dearie
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
***Yawns***
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
Thread dead much ?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
odumchi:

Naija heat get cool after effect, here it's either too hot or too cold with rainy days in-between.  angry man I wish I was in Naija now, you don't know how lucky you are  undecided

I know what you mean, everyone needs a fresh start. Btw happy birthday in advanced

My dear, you no know me . I have to take you out one day and show you how we party for Yankee  grin grin

lolz shey you wan put your self for trouble na you use your mouth promise me oh  grin grin
and yep thanks but you kinda misunderstood me I meant I'm 16 right now and this my 16th year has been kinda tough for me I've done more wrongs than right and I was just throwing all that away with the help of a friend. I'm going to be 17 this year and that will be on the 2nd of November
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

***Yawns***
abeg Odiaero no yawn for this thread again you wan kill everybody with your mouth odour  grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz shey you wan put your self for trouble na you use your mouth promise me oh grin grin
and yep thanks but you kinda misunderstood me I meant I'm 16 right now and this my 16th year has been kinda tough for me I've done more wrongs than right and I was just throwing all that away with the help of a friend. I'm going to be 17 this year and that will be on the 2nd of November

Oh ok I get you now. But yeah, whatever works for you.
Note to self, wish hbd on Nov 2nd grin

Natasha,,:

abeg Odiaero no yawn for this thread again you wan kill everybody with your mouth odour grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Thank God for air freshner
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2011
Reminds of teens *high school* group seex. . . I'm still 12 tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.