Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (11471 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / Just Teens< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mbatuku1: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nice convo, guys. You make me remember my teens. But I'm an old man now. Good to see you getting positive.

*whisper* So who's taking Natasha? grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
mbatuku1:

Nice convo, guys. You make me remember my teens. But I'm an old man now. Good to see you getting positive.

haha, Whoever ends up the richest  cool.

odumchi:

Lol yeah its a long process. Im sure you'll never want to see a book again when your done.  grin About me, I'm thinking of either Automotive engineering or petroleum engineering, haven't really decided yet.

About being short, don't worry everyone likes short girls  grin
Natasha,,:

Yeah you should cheesy cheesy so what's up with you? I want to study law, but sometimes when i think about the years i'll spend in school i just get to shiver  grin grin grin, what about you?that's good,

hey seems like I'm the shortest here  embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

lol, typical Nigerians if not aerospace engineers, then doctors or lawyers. Me, i'm unconventional,  grin I'm gunna to start my business this December and hopefully drop out of college if my parents let me.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
odumchi:

Lol yeah its a long process. Im sure you'll never want to see a book again when your done.  grin About me, I'm thinking of either Automotive engineering or petroleum engineering, haven't really decided yet.

About being short, don't worry everyone likes short girls  grin
love short girls. cool

petroleum engineering? haha dayum! shocked Nigeria really needs ppl like that, do u plan on going back?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2011
pleep:

love short girls. cool

petroleum engineering? haha dayum! shocked Nigeria really needs ppl like that, do u plan on going back?

Lol who doesn't?
And yeah I plan on going back as soon as I'm done. cool

pleep:

lol, typical Nigerians if not aerospace engineers, then doctors or lawyers. Me, i'm unconventional,  grin I'm gunna to start my business this December and hopefully drop out of college if my parents let me.

Don't take it the wrong way but why are you dropping out? If it's personal I understand. And GoodLuck with your business
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
mbatuku1:

the most handsome grin grin grin
pleep:

[/b]
[b]lol you've got it wrong, I've always wanted to be a lawyer and what drives me to it is to give justice
odumchi:

Lol yeah its a long process. Im sure you'll never want to see a book again when your done. grin About me, I'm thinking of either Automotive engineering or petroleum engineering, haven't really decided yet.

About being short, don't worry everyone likes short girls grin
lol i feel like punching you grin grin you're mocking me right?, I'm not short okay 5'5 is not short

and that's great my uncle is a petroleum engineer , like men the guy makes goooooood money, gets to travel out of the continent now and then, and lots of other stuff, its gonna be great if you study that, anyways they are both good

@pleep why the hell are you shocked, as if we don't have petroleum engineers here undecided
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
sensitive much?  wink Nigeria is a petro-state, so a profession like that is more needed.

i was 'shocked' because of the long hours of school it would take to get that job.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
@pleep okay i get it BTW why do you want to that? i mean drop out of school if your parents let you? and are you an Igbo guy? sorry if I'm too forward
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
you mean drop out of college?

no i'm not igbo wink guess what tribe i'm from.
ur igbo right?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
oh, haha well ive been planning on how to become a millionare since i was three and last yr during the recession I got my lucky break.  grin

So now Ive got enough money to start exporting and importing electronics to Naija with my uncle, we already have buyers. And eventually we going to start mining solid minerals. like lead, iron etc.
I cant wait!  grin grin

so in these circumstances college seems kinda pointless (except for the parties).
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

the most handsome grin grin grin [b][/b]
The richest will also be the most handsome tongue
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
pleep:

you mean drop out of college?

no i'm not igbo wink guess what tribe i'm from.
your igbo right?

yes i mean drop out of college
then you're Yoruba and no I'm not Igbo guess where i'm from too

pleep:

oh, haha well ive been planning on how to become a millionare since i was three and last yr during the recession I got my lucky break.  grin

So now Ive got enough money to start exporting and importing electronics to Naija with my uncle, we already have buyers. And eventually we going to start mining solid minerals. like lead, iron etc.
I cant wait!  grin grin

so in these circumstances college seems kinda pointless (except for the parties).
nah babe you've got t wrong, most people think when you start making money then there's no need for education but that's a lie cos its builds you for life
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
lol you've got it wrong, I've always wanted to be a lawyer and what drives me to it is to give justice
we need people like that in Nigeria also!

Natasha,,:

then you're Yoruba and no I'm not Igbo guess where i'm from too

No not yoruba.  wink r u Anaang/ibibio or efik?

Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b]nah babe you've got t wrong, most people think when you start making money then there's no need for education but that's a lie cos its builds you for life

worked for bill gates  grin Anyway your right, it would probably be better to get a degree in business management or something.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 3:16am On Aug 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

the most handsome grin grin grin [/b]
[b]lol you've got it wrong, I've always wanted to be a lawyer and what drives me to it is to give justice
lol i feel like punching you grin grin you're mocking me right?, I'm not short okay 5'5 is not short

and that's great my uncle is a petroleum engineer , like men the guy makes goooooood money, gets to travel out of the continent now and then, and lots of other stuff, its gonna be great if you study that, anyways they are both good

@pleep why the hell are you shocked, as if we don't have petroleum engineers here undecided

Lol no im not mocking you grin Ok 5'5's tall if you say so lol
about your uncle, yeah he he must be lucky. the road to a sucessful career isnt easy but after you there it its just cool enjoyment.

pleep:

I cant wait!  grin grin

you may not be Igbo but in your head your a pure Igbo businessman lol

pleep:

we need people like that in Nigeria also!

No not yoruba.  wink r u Anaang/ibibio or efik?

worked for bill gates  grin Anyway your right, it would probably be better to get a degree in business management or something.

Im guessing shes Yoruba or Bini maybe Ijaw since her uncle works with petroleum lipsrsealed
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
@pleep no I'm not try again cheesy

@odumchi one of your answer is correct cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
This is going to be a guessing game isn't it? Lol

Ok what would I get of I guess correctly? angry grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
^lol a pack of pop corn grin grin

okay fine I'm an Ijaw girl cheesy you?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
Popcorn?! angry Better than nothing I guess
I'm Igbo cool lipsrsealed
And youre Ijaw, wow that's nice and unexpected lol cheesy.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
hmm I knew it ''odumchi'' def Ibgo cheesy

thanks why was it unexpected? I don't look like I'm from there right?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
Odumchi is that you on your profile pic? grin grin grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 4:59am On Aug 29, 2011
It was unexpected because I was just aiming toward Yoruba since alot of the women on this site are Yoruba i guess lol. I dont really know how the typical Ijaw person looks because I haven't seen many. But its a breath of fresh air to meet new people  cheesy

As for my profile pic I didnt want to leave a blank box so i just doodled that pic  grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
lol okay then no problem.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
So is that you in yours?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
[b]no that's not me my has been on my profile for more than two weeks but the girl there right now aint me [/b]
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:24am On Aug 31, 2011
Oh ok lol
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by joseph020(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
would love cht wif some real teens, hit me up at 08084332216
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by jackpot(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^SMH. Are you for real? undecided
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by pleep(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
joseph020:

would love cht wif some real teens, hit me up at 08084332216
www.Chatroulette.com
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by dragz: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2011
natasha,wat's up?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2011
Wow!!! I love ds thread nd I read it up to d last page, love to chat wiv U guys, Pleep, Natasha and Odumchi, U guys are sweet, Now; ds will be my best thread on Nairaland, btw my name is Phemmy, just graduated 4rm my teenage years, hope U guys dnt mind, I dnt mind thinking nd being friends wt a teenager, I'm I free to join
I'm 5ft7 or a litl mur nd I look very much like a teenager, So, I guess I fit in,
Happy new month to u guys
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:34am On Sep 04, 2011
Nice to see you mate. Happy New Month to you too, I guess

dragz:

natasha,wat's up?

She's very very busy. Would you like to schedule an appointment ?   angry
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2011
just discovered this thread and its interesting reading through it, anyways for the records I will be 17 by 28 sept, hey wish me HBD. 5.11 tall and light skinned, Would love to chat with you pals
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2011
hi peeps its been a while, how're ya'll doing?

Jimmy and Meklex you're welcome

oh least I forget happy birthday Meklex in advance may God grant you as many years as you want, I didn't hear an AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.