Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157183 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by patriciafro: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Brittany Hanny from Washington USA, presently Living In Canada, I am here to testify the goodness of the great female spell caster called Dr Sandra, for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Sandra has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting her, She told me what to do, I send the money to her to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours she mailed me back and said she is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in her words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologise to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Sandra Via her email address SANDRASOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM and also visit her websites here with the Link below http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by patriciafro: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Brittany Hanny from Washington USA, presently Living In Canada, I am here to testify the goodness of the great female spell caster called Dr Sandra, for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Sandra has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting her, She told me what to do, I send the money to her to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours she mailed me back and said she is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in her words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologise to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Sandra Via her email address SANDRASOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM and also visit her websites here with the Link below http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RobinWendy2: 2:47am On Jun 29, 2015
“I feel the same way as any other woman with heartbreak and What would I have done if not for DR. OSAUYI, my name is Mrs. Robin Wendy, I am 38. years old and I have a son. Unfortunately almost a year ago his father broke up with me because of a mistake I made and I just really want.him back. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want.our family to be complete again, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I read online that he helped a girl in this situation and I contacted him for help. I grew up with my parents divorced and I don't want that for my son and I miss my husband so much and just want our family to be whole again I want the love of my life back and I can honestly say that because he is the only man I have ever truly loved with all my heart. So I seek help from OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM. and he responded to me and he cast a love spell for me which I use in getting back my husband and I am happy and grateful to him for helping me and I want you all to also have the opportunity I had also, OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM is the only through help I have ever known. Good luck” you can call the great man on +2347064294395 his ready to help you with your problem web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by patriciafro: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by patriciafro: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2015

Great thannks
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by morgankeri2: 4:48am On Jul 01, 2015
[b]My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com tel:+234186885231)Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by moment5(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nekai:

Perhaps the little wink at the end wasn't enough indication that my response was mostly tongue in cheek. 

I stand by the assertion that the OP has blown the situation out of proportion by trying to impose this one month ultimatum on her husband. The issue needs to be settled with face to face communication. It's very possible that her husband could resent her for even telling him not to talk to his ex, pushing him closer to his ex in the first place since they will now have this issue to discuss between them.

If you have solid proof that your husband has crossed the line then deal with it. However if he hasn't crossed the line maybe you should just voice your concerns, telling him to mind his own business so to speak, but also let him know you trust him enough not to do anything that puts your own marriage and home in jeopardy.
....Her husband has crossed the line since. what else do You want him to do before you'll know he is crossing the line. They speak on the phone everyday, and from where I stand that's crossing the line. if they continue like this the doctrine of old firewood might set in and reignite old feelings. I think the husband is already cheating his wife emotionally, and that should stop.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by imhanria1: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
My name is Imhanria am from USA, After 2 years relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he came up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship.But cannot stop thinking about him because i love him so much, so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster called DR MAGBU and i contacted him and explain my problems to him. And i explained my love problem to him...He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 3 days, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me with so much love and care. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 1 year. Ever since DR MAGBU helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship and any kind of problem he is good and kind hearted spell caster. his email: reunitingexspell@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by sarahmatins: 1:52am On Jul 03, 2015
[b]Thanks to Dr. Trust
My name is Sarah matins. I am from Dubai i am here to spread the entire work of a real spell caster called Dr. Trust who just helped me to retrieve back my union with my husband and make our relationship very stronger and brought joy and happiness into our marriage. I have been scammed by a lot of fake spell casters but i was later introduced to Dr. Trust by a friend named tucker stacey to this great man who help her to restore her relationship back with his husband.He also help me and wipe away my tears. So viewers of this wonderful testimony who wants to contact him like:ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM web sit: (http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast) Tel:+23481566885231)
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. DIVORCE SPELL.
3. WINNING LOTTERIES.
4. PREGNANCY SPELL.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. CHILD BEARING.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. CURING OF HIV AND MANY MORE.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
11. BUSINESS CHARMS TO ENQUIRE MORE CUSTOMERS AND LOT'S MORE..
So brothers and sisters i have tested this man DR. Trust and i have found that he is real and genuine. i am now the happiest woman on earth today, Contact his via email id and be joyful in your life.(ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or his Via web sit: (http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast) Tel:+23481566885231).
More gratitude and thanks to you again the great DOCTOR.[/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by patriciafro: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JosephSelena1: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2015
My name is Joseph Selena i am from Germany ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by BelaGiron: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2015
My name is BELA GIRON from United kingdom I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Morgan Dickson told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr OSE and i also saw a man named Famous Lanky testify about him. I email Dr OSE the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr OSE for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is drosesolutionspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348155248712 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too drosesolutionspelltemple@gmail.com .

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.