Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157279 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by shalady: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2015
DR LOVE HELP ME BRING MY LOVE BACK
My name is Charlotte, I am here to testify to the good work of the Dr Love spell Caster. 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, I lost hope completely, my daughter situation got worse each day.last month, I saw a posting concerning the good works of the whole professional Dr Love, I gave him a try i paid about $2000, for all three spells (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later, I got a new job with a loan and finance company, right now, my daughter condition is getting better each day and I trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank DR LOVE spell Caster drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com, drlovesolution@yahoo.com for his efforts and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to perfection.
My name is Charlotte, I live in UK.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by sandy222: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple""" he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KENCOLLINS(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2015
If i don't share my testimony then i will be selfish....stingy and an ungrateful woman.
Dr EKUMA the great brought back joy...happiness...into my life and took away tears..sorrow by bring back my marriage of 10 years with my husband with just on come and go reunion spell.
i was a sad woman before i meet Dr EKUMA but it took him just 24 hrs to change everything now am happy again because my man is always by my side. sharing this testimony so other people who are suffering from relationship problem can know that there is still hope with people like Dr EKUMA around.
pls contact him directly on : Email: ekumalovespelltemple@gmail.com, or.
Mr Sandra
U.S.A
YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
1) If you want your EX back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a CHILD.
(6) You want to be RICH.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been SCAMMED and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your DIVORCE.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is (ekumalovespelltemple@gmail.com)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Lucaperry3: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
[b]I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by curtisruben: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by robinjane00: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2015
[img]
[b]my name is Robin Jane. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr. Trust. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how dr. Trust help him to get back is EX wife within 48n hours.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr. Trust email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel +2348156885231 Via web sit:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b][size=8pt][/size]

[/img]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by YolanderFuller: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Priest Ola for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 1 week ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fuller USA. CONTACT Priest Ola on successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. Or call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by robinjane00: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
[b]
my name is Robin Jane. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr. Trust. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how dr. Trust help him to get back is EX wife within 48n hours.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr. Trust email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel +2348156885231 Via web sit:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by chloe177: 3:31am On Jul 29, 2015
My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster his name is lord masuka, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: masukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or lordmasukaspelltemple711@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com lordmasukaspelltemple711@gmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM or call via +2347053105287 and add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord masuka

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AmeliaTroy: 4:25am On Jul 29, 2015
I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Priest Ola for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 1 week ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fuller USA. CONTACT Priest Ola on successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. Or call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mariajohan2: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AmberTodd: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Priest Ola, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Amber Todd from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Priest Ola realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest Ola for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. You can also call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300 or directly on his website http://successspells.wix.com/priest-ola

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by OAMMB(f): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2015
grin
Nekai:
You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink

very smart advice. the law of keep your friends closer but keep your enemy closer. Even the girl go fear fear when you stretch the hand of fellowship towards her and her fiancee. Fighting your husband will only make them closer because your husband will tell her that you guys quarreling because of her and she wont back down. infact that is when she will use the crack in the relationship to break in. There is a yoruba proverb that says if there is no crack on the wall the lizard will not get it... Dont give her that opportunity. add her and her finacee on facebook, bbm, whatsapp... stalk their life out grin
i wish i was in your shoes sef...i wont even loose a sleep. anybody my husband paroles will become my friend. i wont even talk to him about it. he will stop it himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.