Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (159491 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JosephSelena1: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am happy that my husband is back , my name is Joyce Webb from london , After so many comments on how DR OSAUYI helped a lot of people got back their Ex, Jobs, Win Lottery and gain there properties, i contacted him and tell my story of how a lady broke my relationship, Been married for 8yrs and with 3kids, suddenly my Husband moved out and told me never to contact him again, i was so heart broken, depressed and sad, after all the story, DR OSAUYI told me to put my mind at rest and told me that all my problems will be solved within 2days , i was still hoping until DR OSAUYI called me again for my husbands name and picture and told me, i will have to get some items and which i did all he asked me, on Sunday morning Joseph came home by himself and knelt down to beg me, weeping bitterly and asked for forgiveness, i did forgive him and i told DR OSAUYI about everything and he said all he wants from me is to share the good news with the world so people out there , here is a prove that real casters are still online, for any kind of problems that need solutions, contact DR OSAUYI : OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM you can call him again on +2347064294395 web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello My name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TamaraHelen6: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2015
This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr Osauyi brought my husband back to me in just 2days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is John Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Osauyi, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr Osauyi he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr osauyi can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com.Osauyilovespell@outlook.com or you can call his cell phone on +2347064294395 web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ttby09: 3:19am On Jul 17, 2015
My name is Alice Sandy, from UK I never believed in love spells or
magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in
July this year on a business summit. i ment a man called Dr. OGUDO.He
is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s
gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back
lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’am now
happy & a living testimony cos the wan i had wanted to marry left me 3
weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our
relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his
mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met
this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the
situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and
doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to
New York, my Girlfriend (is now my wife ) he called me by himself and
came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom
and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i
didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
girlfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily
married an will have a child new and we are expecting our little
kid,and i have a good job new and our lives became much better. in
case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email
drogudospelltemple@gmail.com <drogudospelltemple@gmail.com> you can
see what he can do and i believe that he can do so four you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.