Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157424 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by okijaike: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 4 YEARS WITH MY 15 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER ASHLEY,I HAVE APPLIED TO DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT OKIJAIKE SPELL CASTER AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM MY LAST TRAIL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $200 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $2000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED DR.OKIJA IKE AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $200 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 9.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR OKIJA IKE THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT DR OKIJA IKE via email with (okijaike@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by VeraPatrick: 4:51am On Aug 12, 2015
My Name is Vera Patrick from USA,i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great DR ADUDU for helping in getting my Ex boyfriend back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted DR ADUDU he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my Ex boyfriend will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 24 hours, my Ex Boyfriend really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because DR ADUDU has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact DR ADUDU and if you know you are encountering same condition, visit him: draduduspelltemple@gmail.com is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you.he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email:draduduspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LAURAALLEN: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Priest Ola! It took me a long time to think about this testimony! You helped me so much lately that I really wanted to express all the feelings I have since I met you. Of course, I am really happy that you reunited us. Yet, what I will remember from that fantastic experience you made me live with this spell, it’s that you have always been a very kind and sincere person. Now I consider you like a confident, and not only a simple spell caster. You remind me a lot of my grandmother who was counting me many stories about voodoo when I was young. You are a rare person and I’m glad that I met you. I can feel all your spiritual goodness in all the emails you wrote, from the first day until now! I’ll be forever thankful.” Laura, USA. If you need help i am gladly recommeding you to Priest Ola on his email successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. You can also call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300 or his website on http://successspells.wix.com/priest-ola

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
LOTTERY JACKPOT
Straight away after Dr.Magiclotto cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell.This spell change my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.300.000 million pounds. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell Dr.Magiclotto did for me.you can email him for you own lottery number.magiclottospellhome@gmail.com.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tuckerstacey: 1:53am On Aug 21, 2015
[b]My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call (+1 631 500 4609) or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tuckerstacey: 4:12am On Aug 21, 2015
[b]My name is Tucker Stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call (+1 631 500 4609) or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
[/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by green6231: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
THANKS TO DR Omotokunbor FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS[/b]
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is max Sowers,i live in uk,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR omotokunbor. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com}.

HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS;

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want a child.
(4) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness
(5) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(doctoromotokunbor@gmail.com} or call +2347032057557

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by green6231: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello my name is Daniel i want to share testimony that to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr Believe from (drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com) prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. I had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine spell caster called Dr Believe I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr Believe to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes and other types of problems he will help you out try and see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.